Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (57302 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by gidjah(m): 4:21am On Aug 22, 2015
NO sir!dont think dats the case with some one like me,what is wong is wrong, no one could hav contended with the evil he did to d innocent lady,but thats not the issue on ground, th issue is in helpimg this lady to get better and never feel hurt again and to watch her back against this kind of occurence next time.we all know d guy messed up Big time, His case needs no further analysis,dont potray our good men here as bin biase or blind to d truth pls
ronald4lif:

You've a point. None of the guys here including myself has faulted the guy for his heartless behaviour. Surely it would have been an entirely different case had it involve a lady. Our bad. lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by kandiikane(m): 4:52am On Aug 22, 2015
For two years? I am sure before that two years he was cheating on the fiancee with someone else. I think you should tell the girl. I mean put yourself in her shoe, won't you like to know or you rather wait until your man gets another girl pregnant or brings home a disease before you really know the kind person he is? It doesn't matter whether she goes ahead with the marriage or not, he added you to the equation so the woman has the right to know the kind of man she is planning on spending her life with. Atleast, if she throws caution to the wind, one day, one day, she would not say, "how could you" to the man. She knew. As women we should stick together even if we do not know each other.

Remove yourself oo, don't let him convince you and you dey there dey deceive yourself that he will be yours.

P.s, forget what most of these men are saying, they are just putting themselves in the guy's shoes. They won't want to be exposed either.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Atk1nson(m): 4:55am On Aug 22, 2015
jemimaa01:
If it were me,I'd expose him(yes I'm that wickedangry what a wicked man,two timing he-goat..my dear,pls tell his fiancee,you wld be doing her some good.

....make love nor war?
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Cchuks27(m): 5:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Eyah! and you're a pretty girl.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by justmenoni: 5:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Men: move on
Ladies: expose him

grin :De

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by phyllosilicate(m): 5:10am On Aug 22, 2015
InvertedHammer:
What exactly are you exposing?

That you are his side chic?

I don't think the fiancee would mind. She may think na bad belle dey worry you.

It will take a lot more than that to break a marriage in this era of scarcity of eligible bachelors. If you are his baby mama, that will be a different case. You were just a fling Next time apply due diligence in your relationship(s).
You took the words out of my mind. If the Guy decides not to marry the other girl and propose to her, would she reject?
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 22, 2015
AreaFada2:

Wait o. In November last year, you said you have been dating for 6 months. When you were in doubt if to ask for financial help from him. 16 months is not quite up to 2 years ma. grin
I also did a trace back too. It's just 16months not yet 24months.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by daresimon(m): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2015
He cheated on his fiancee with you and your caught him at his lies though not to his face.
You confronted him,he stated begging you or something....

You came to nairaland to seek for advice.... Bae I will advise you to continue with the relationship to ur own peril.

Pls don't mind my language

You've always been a side-chick to the guy from the onset.

No time to listen to any plea.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by NemzySeries(m): 5:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Keziehenry:

did he promise you of marriage?
Alll dis headless questions sef is leading to nowhere joor
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by NemzySeries(m): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2015
jemimaa01:
If it were me,I'd expose him(yes I'm that wickedangry what a wicked man,two timing he-goat..my dear,pls tell his fiancee,you wld be doing her some good.
Nice idea but sumtimes Taking certain decisions puts ones life on d line....sum peepz. are easily jealous & unable to manage anger or disruption especially wen dey kw who's responsible for it xcept d lady in question plans. Well wit d orda chick to bring d dude dwn witout him finding out bkos sum of us guys sha....
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by kingston247: 5:37am On Aug 22, 2015
From experience.....u only telling us ur own side of d story,lets hear from him first b4 we can advise on anytin...
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by NemzySeries(m): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Ma dear put on d whole armour of God & start a new life..... & b more careful dis time who u give ursef & heart to (I'm a living testimony who's jst recovering 4rm mine since November)
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Walexsammy(m): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2015
jemimaa01:
hard to believe buh trust me, u won't gain anytin from dat, his fiancee will still stand by him. Or wat do u think, after 7 good yrs u think she wouldn't know the true him?, huh plss...
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2015
freecocoa:
That is why the concept of God is arrant nonsense, like their sins are of the same magnitude.

She's guilty of fornication.

He is guilty of fornication, lying and deceit multiplied by the number of women he's done the same to, so why then should the punishment be the same?
My dear, both have sinned, and it's only God that decides what punishment to mete out to them not for us humans.
Having said that, I will proceed to the OP.
As a single guy I started by dating one girl at a time. Being 'faithful' and all. I am not a saint, but I met with a series of disappointment. Then I switched to dating twos at a time, but still was the good guy. Yet some more disappointment.
Can you believe that it was only when I became the 'player' that the game changed in my favor. There was a particular time I had about 4 girls and some who were all eager to be wifed.
But thank God that I am now married and I can boldly tell you all that I have reverted to my former self and have confessed all my past sins to my wife. I am still that Faithful and honest guy that I was.
So why this boring tale; there might be reasons why your ex did what he did. Telling on him may or may not change his present relationship. And don't hope on Karma, cos it might equally visit you.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Decibel: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2015
I don't think a 'Committee of Inquiry' should be set rather the said man should be 'probed' and possibly jailed for his corrupt and criminal tendencies. Sai Baba.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by OnyiMba: 5:55am On Aug 22, 2015
Do you think the fiancee will leave him if you expose him? Pls, leave that man and move on.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Flowerfield(m): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2015
nairaland has become a brain box where people who dont have common sense upstairs come to update their foolishness and download stupidity.... anyways since she want answers make she go do brides maid for the girl... igiot!!!!
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 5:58am On Aug 22, 2015
poseidon12:
Nigerians are unnecessarily very secretive. Why are most people advising her not to tell the other lady? What will she lose?
Please tell his fiancee what happened so that she'll know the kind of person she's getting married to. I believe she will still marry him anyway. But let her know and then move on.
What will she gain Another woman's tears (misery loves company). And you think she didn't see any sign in the two years relationship?
It's called Courtship for a reason. The guy or girl in a non-marrital relationship owes themselves no FIDELITY. Ask any marriage counsellor.
The guy/girl didn't take any vows to remain Faithful, forsaken all others. That is the bitter truth.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by ignis: 5:59am On Aug 22, 2015
Samfigo1:
I wonder why some people keep on asking for advice on something they can use their initiative s for. . . Nawaao!

Exactly. ...
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by 9jatatafo(m): 6:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Put on your spike shoe and run as fast as Lightening Usain Bolt and don't look back unless you are aiming to be a bed warmer. Don't expose anyone, just flee!!!!!!
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by merbenko: 6:03am On Aug 22, 2015
What African women ought to understand is, more thna 60% African men are polygamous in nature the more you put that at your brain less you will feel pains of cheating and move on
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Tabulung: 6:05am On Aug 22, 2015
grin
onomeglo:
No need for that just move on....
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by merbenko: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2015
eagleeye2:

What will she gain Another woman's tears (misery loves company). And you think she didn't see any sign in the two years relationship?
It's called Courtship for a reason. The guy or girl in a non-marrital relationship owes themselves no FIDELITY. Ask any marriage counsellor.
The guy/girl didn't take any vows to remain Faithful, forsaken all others. That is the bitter truth.
Did the Vow means marital Vow? If Yes I so much agree with you. Been in courtship with you for morethan 5year those not mean you are life partner afar that Vow of marital faithfulness didn't bind us. Take it or leave it
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by timilinda(f): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2015
delishpot:
If say na man post this topic about what his woman did to him now....... NL boys for don arrive to abuse women like vultures wey see dead body...........God dey measure una punishment with heavenly scale.

My dear, may God Almighty bless u for that post! I wz actually reading to see what d men will say about dis. Now most of them r sayin "just firgive him". Hmmm! I smell male chauvinism, therefore, I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 6:11am On Aug 22, 2015
goodgate:
There's absolutely nothing wrong in what the guy did, the girl should have known that Men are Polygamous in nature, and not all relationships lead to marriage. Exposing him will amount to wickedness, since he has asked for forgiveness.
The bolded FALLACY OF GENERALISATION.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Obynolee(f): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2015
witnezHD:
what's her innocence.... dead curious

Virginity,i think
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends.

Fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me. He was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.

confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him.

Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.

That is how you girls give your most expensive VIRTUE or BIRTHRIGHT carelessly and effortlessly to these goal diggers under the guise that he promised this, he was a sweet lover, he was romantic, he was so caring, bla bla bla. Why are you complaining now? when almost every Young man and some heartless runs girls who have already known that theirs have been taken away so cheaply including those on NL, nowadays wants you to believe that VIRGINITY longer matters and you concured. I am so sure he did not rape you. You both enjoyed it and he must have also given you some mòñèý which I know is not worth your PRECIOUS VIRGINITY.
By the time you marry, you may likely lie to your husband that you were raped, pressured or harrassed. And for the young man he shall surely reap what he has sowed more than a thousand fold.
So please don't come here and cry foul for giving away something that you believe and the likes of you want every innocent young boy and girl to feel is not important in this present century. Please be happy, you only gave out something that is worthless to that worthless fellow. For stealing what rightfully belongs to another man, he shall never see peace in that marriage because he never sowed once. How I wish all cheaters marry CHRONIC CHEATS. Even if the lady he is about to marry is the faithful type, she may surely taKe another man's rod and end up becoming a cheat because he sowed same.
Am waiting to reply those who will come asking if I had never sinned before or if am perfect?
Sonofananimal over to you, what does your mention owe this thread or post?

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by yommen: 6:17am On Aug 22, 2015
We all experience heartbreak one way or the other. You are lovely looking lady now! Please try to get over it and move on.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2015
merbenko:
Did the Vow means marital Vow? If Yes I so much agree with you. Been in courtship with you for morethan 5year those not mean you are life partner afar that Vow of marital faithfulness didn't bind us. Take it or leave it
Thank you.
It's only Marrital Vows on the altar of God or in a law court or Customarily that will demand that a man or woman should be FAITHFUL to one partner. Anything outside that is rubbish. I learnt that from Series of Counselling on Marriage and also my marriage class.
NL singles listen carefully, 20 years relationship/courtship does not equal 1 week marriage. Even a day to taking those vows, a man or woman can opt out of that relationship. It is only in Marriage that you are required to be FAITHFUL to one partner.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 6:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

That is how you girls give your most expensive VIRTUE or BIRTHRIGHT carelessly and effortlessly to these goal diggers under the guise that he promised this, he was a sweet lover, he was romantic, he was so caring, bla bla bla. Why are you complaining now, when almost every Young man and some heartless runs girls who have already known that theirs have been taken away so cheaply including those on NL, nowadays wants you to believe that VIRGINITY longer matters and you concured. I am so sure he did not rape you. You both enjoyed it and he must have also given you some mòñèý which I know is not worth your PRECIOUS VIRGINITY.
By the time you marry, you may likely lie to your husband that you were raped, pressured or harrassed. And for the young man he shall surely reap what he has sowed more than a hundred fold. For stealing what rightfully belongs to another man, he shall never see peace in that marriage because he never sowed once. How I wish all cheaters marry CHRONIC CHEATS. Even if the lady he is about to marry is the faithful type, she may surely taKe another man's rod and end up becoming a cheat because he sowed same.
Am waiting to reply those who will come asking if I had never sinned before or if am perfect?
I was really nodding my head at your post untill I got to the bolded.
Pray tell, DID THE YOUNG MAN MAKE ANY VOWS? And why will you wish that his wife will take another man's rod in the confines of marriage?
Or do you think that his so called fiancee has remained 'faithful' for that 7 odd years?
Let's be realistic. The guy was playing the field. It is called SEARCHING FOR A WIFE for a reason.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 6:34am On Aug 22, 2015
kandiikane:

As women we should stick together even if we do not know each other.
Am seriously laughing at this quote. Chai.
So, a man came to you and sweet talked you and you fell for his charms. But in all that 'I love you, pass my mama' he didn't deem it fit to use your picture as his DP. Not even once for two whole years. 24 Months.
His sister got married, and this same man couldn't ask you to come and chop rice, at least. Hmmmmmm.
I truely believe women should stick together, because men are doing the cheating with fellow men.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Jamesrock(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2015
witnezHD:
what's her innocence.... dead curious
HER VIRGINITY... SHE WAS CURIOUS TO LOOSE IT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp TV For Erotic Status Views / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.