Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (57298 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nemipeter(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
You expose him and forget him. He has never been serious with you not taking you to his people.
Any guy that cannot wait untill wedding night is not a playboy.
Sorry that you lost your innocency to him. Repent. Start afresh. Mind you, he has gone to his 7years old dating girl family for introduction.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nemipeter(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
You expose him and forget him. He has never been serious with you not taking you to his people.
Any guy that cannot wait untill wedding night is a playboy.
Sorry that you lost your innocency to him. Repent. Start afresh. Mind you, he has gone to his 7years old dating girl family for introduction.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Petroking: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
This guy get mind sha, dating two girls one for seven years the other as substitute for two years ... If someone says nothing will happen if she lets the secret out .. A lot will happen. But I would not give advice because me I don't know what to say. Just kick him out of your life. Look for another person shikena.. I for carry u but I no good for lies lol undecided
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by GodblessNig247(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

Hmmm,,Ifa hear! undecided

I lack words to say believe me
#shy
I get . I think so. are u from the east? cool
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Mznaett: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
GodblessNig247:
I get . I think so. are u from the east? cool

smiley Am not o..
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by GodblessNig247(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mznaett:

smiley Am not o..

ok. hope u dont mind if WE GET along as platonic, boon companion, bosom friends, second self and decent friends here. i have no friend here. aRE U DONE WITH SCH? Thanks
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Chuksgeo: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
You have to forgive him and move on, but you must expose him not because you want to get revenge but because you want to prevent a future home from being broken because of infidelity and to save your fellow woman from entering in to such a tricky matrimony unknowningly except he agrees to tell his fiance by himself with your confirmation. my two cents
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by erumena(m): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
My dear don't bother exposing him jare, it might make you small, he'll get what is coming to him. He thinks he's smart but karma is a bitch! It my just come to him thru his wife. Let nature take its course.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by repogirl(f): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Boyooosa:

sorry, i was too harsh in my post when i checked back (maybe i was under d influence of ororo or somtin grin) but i think you av gone too far as well in your comment. After all, it is logical that after a lady has been dis, the status can never be reversed (that's the essence of my reflection that she shouldn't see it as a big deal but live with it and concede it as one out of her experiences in life). Afterall, u faced ur own when it happened and u did not commit suicide, i blive dat u did not even come online to report cos i sense dat u av lost ur status since Mary Slessor's Reign and social media was not this ridiculous (if u eat yam and bread n ur poo is hard, next tin is to com online and confuse MOD wit one tempting TOPIC n u r in the FP .... Trivial Private issues).
Another funny tin u ll b seeing is that d big sistas like u dat are suppose to regard the situation as norm and enjoin her how to live wit it and advise her against subsequent 'cheat', u will break down d whole system and worsen her case with d comment like: He is a bastard, go ahead and tell her Fiancee, He is a Cheat, He is an animal and so on and so forth, forgetting the fact dat som men fall victim of deceit from ladies sometimes all in the name of love and vice versa, d young lady did not say rape, they agreed and any story can come after that. The lady did not reflect that she has slept wit another man since then o (which is possible buh likely edited), U com here de run ur hand like Alligator, well i no blame u, the lady's situation was just a replay of ur story in ur refurbished brain, may be dats y u r so rude in ur comment just thinkin cheesy
wooow, all this epistle on top the mata? Now it is obvious you need hep! angry
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Boyooosa(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
repogirl:
wooow, all this epistle on top the mata? Now it is obvious you need hep! angry
O ya help me!

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by AreaFada2: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oyind17:

My brother? guy I'm a lady o
My beautiful lady I meant. But for real o, hard to know gender when f or m is not beside moniker. Plus lately, we have seen some "cross-gender" people on NL. Maybe midlife crisis: guy today, babe 2moro. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eme40rald(f): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2015
noblegrex:
I've commented B4 I realise I have to ask a question first,which is;is the guy a poor guy.
no he is not
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eme40rald(f): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2015
there are truly kind hearted people here on nairaland. tank u all for ur responses

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by EmmyDe25(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends.

Fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me. He was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.

confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him.

Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.
Doesn't use your picture? oops! Dude, has been using you.
You better call it off, and look for a guy who would love you and be proud to upload your ugliest picture as dp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.