Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Can A Woman Propose To A Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Propose To A Man? (15112 Views)

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ ThoniaSlim
yur absolutely rite
i 4 1, dont hav no problem in whichever system eve uses to catch adam-atleast adam must be caught anyhow. but my problem is where 1 wans to enforce onyinbo culture into ours and call ours wrong.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by otuonye(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2007
From my viewpoint, there is nothing wrong in women asking men out. I have experiences of that in the past and I admired such women who had the guts [boldness] to come up to me and express themselves. Let's understand that it is a free world, so everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. If you do not like it that way, tell her you are not interested.

However, if you are talking about a women asking me to marry her, I think that there is something wrong with that. It doesn't sound so right in my ears.

Jojo
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2007
have got such proposals but didnt agree to them only ca they werent the brands i love. and maybe more ca i wasnt really ready yet.

its all down to how the lady proposin shaped her mouth while proposin - in general none is urgly. wha matters is gettin one tha makes yu happy.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by UPRISING: 9:50pm On May 30, 2007
PLS I NEED A WOMAN TO PROPOSE TO ME
IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by UPRISING: 9:51pm On May 30, 2007
@KIKI
I THINK I SAW U YESTERDAY AT THE
CUMBERLAND MALL, cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by IBDat(m): 4:51am On May 31, 2007
Yes they can!
If she's truy in love with the guy and wants to spend the rest of her life with him why not?
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2007
Hmmm!!! Sounds strange to me, To talk African pattern of proposal, it's somehow weird, though some people/ race may not consider it to be something strange but what i got to tell you is don't jump in such relationship for now because this might not be the real love, I mean she may have a particular mission, Just be friends as before, but later you follow whatever your heart tells you. Wish you good luck
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 1:09am On Jul 01, 2007
@ PHEESAYOUR

[i]what i got to tell you is don't jump in such relationship for now because this might not be the real love, I mean she may have a particular mission[/i]

pls explain this real luv abeg
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by wifeypenth(f): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2007
y not if not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by dreamnaira(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2007
if u luv u say it aloud otherwise d moment wll passes by.
Be u male or female.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by dreamnaira(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2007
suen i don't understand i typed another thing and was seeing another.
I don't say 'jobless' viewers what i typed was [moment passes by]
if you love you say it aloud otherwise the moment will passes by.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by amaikama(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2008
Had it been you Bleep up without taking her invitation angry Honestly i would have hunt you and kill you just for the sake of it. Chop dey go but no chop clean mouth ooo!!!! you go make guys look bad. grin As she propose so, make you sef propose to the other part of relationship. grin
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2008
Can A Woman Propose To A Man?

yeah why not? but I think it's romantic when a guy do it compare to a woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.