Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Can A Woman Propose To A Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Propose To A Man? (15111 Views)

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2006
Fresh B i deh o. Sup with ya now? smiley
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2006
Kool dear. you came at my own wrong time.
anyway, you saw it. what ya think?
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by waffistyle(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
[color=#990000][/color] welcome to the 21st Century: our communication: wireless, our phone: cordless, our cooking:fireless, our youths:jobless, our food:fatless, our labour:effortless, our relationships: loveless, our politics:shameless, our education;valueless, our follies: countless, our arguments: baseless, our intellectuals:brainless, our job:thankless,our salary: useless, our er, er, what have i left?, welcome to Nigeria in the 21st century,
i greeet you allll, grin grin grin

Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2006
grin grin grin Nice one
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2006
cool cool cool
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2006
Yeah, who is afraid of separation? If a girl stretches a point too far with her husband then she doesn't respect the union any more and it should be all over for them. If she proposes it's OK. Women use non-verbal ways to propose and we know. If you don't do what gets you a husband u remain a spinster for life.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2006
Bullshyt!!!

And if you ain't got them qualities we desire in a proper man then you remain a barchelor for life.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2006
ferdimako:

Yeah, who is afraid of separation? If a girl stretches a point too far with her husband then she doesn't respect the union any more and it should be all over for them. If she proposes it's OK. Women use non-verbal ways to propose and we know. If you don't do what gets you a husband u remain a spinster for life.

I agree with you a little.
but that doesn't mean a lady will throw herself at any guy she sees
just because she doesn't want to remain a spinster.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Etin(f): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hi All,

ladies in the house listen to DON'T do it. It may be the last time you get the man on his knees - enjoy it!!!!! smiley
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by mekoyo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2006
It's not bad, but guys you have to watch it.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2006
mekoyo:

It's not bad, but guys you have to watch it.

How you you feel if a woman proposes to you?
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Hayden(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2006
Radiant:

Hi Spade! I've never read any of your comments before but from what you've written, I think you the biggest DUMBO I've met on this site.

If you knew me personally or know anyone who knows me, your wouldn't have written all that crap you wrote.
I'm not moved by any contrary comments to mine. I stand for what I want and you better respect that.

Do you actually understand what Abraham L meant by that statement

Replying you is like talking to an unborn child. Be happy I replied you and never mention my name when saying crap next time. Pickled Monkey!

@Radiant

Haba take am easy now
Name calling isn't allowed o
The whole pickled monkey, DUMBO etc
You might even risk a ban if you insult people that much

anyway, I really dont think anything like a girl going to a boy should happen because it might make the guy begin to see the girl as a desperate person who might be doing it for some other reasons
PERIOD!
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by spade: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2006
@Radiant

If you had looked closely, you would have noticed the grinning face on my post( grin)
Anyway, I wasn't dissing you or anything on that my last post sha, it was a joke when I said the whole 762 years blah blah blah. I never called you names did I?

Just take it easy with the whole name calling (Dumbo, Pickled Monkey, I've lost count)
We are not fighting are we? It's only a debate for people to air their views. The name calling wasn't called for.
Sorry If you thought that the other way sha, or felt I was insulting you in anyway undecided

On the other hand, The reason I used "stand up and be counted" was: If people didn't do what they really felt deep down or what they had been itching to do, that means they have no opinion or are just mute submissive people which makes them irrelevant and unworthy of count. I understood clearly what Abe L said and that means I can relate it with things I wan't to say because they match in a way.

@Fresh-Be

If by "spider" you meant "spade, I don't remember cursing anybody for life or anything like that. I was just kidding when I said that 762 years thing. I never had any harmful thing mind when I wrote that and didn't know it would generate negative feelings. It's that way because you can only see the typing and not the typer to know from the person's physical reaction, what he had in mind.

Anyway Sha,
E Go Be!
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2006
spade (m)
Imo

i think youve forgotten how you said that someone was gonna drop dead an so on.
i only adviced ya. nothing more than that.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2006
Hayden, it's only my reply you read huh? I have no word for you. Did you say risk a ban? You a joker man. Attention seeker!

Spade, can u see ur sorry life? You call all that a joke huh? When you were using the word stupid you din't feel it was wrong?

In that case, I was joking as well since you said we can only "see the typing and not the typer".

HYPOCRITES!!!
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by spade: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2006
@Fresh-Be

I never said anything about anybody dropping dead or anything. You must have been mistaking me for someone else of you might have misinterpreted the whole thing.

You can also insert a quote to show me when I said anything like that.

@Hayden

No worries man, just shun the whole thing

@Radiant

undecided
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Hayden(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2006
@Radiant

It will be very childish and extremely stupid of me to reply you with an insult anyway.
I'm not seeking attention (Mind you)

I read spade's comment and yours as well and I only advised you that's all

Take it easy with the whole downpour. We are not having a beef are we?
I read the rules and just decided to remind you thats all. He never called anybody names like idiot, dumb person or anything like that and thats why I didn't feel it a need to warn him as well if not I would have done so.

Just calm down with the whole thing stop taking it out on me. I was just being cool on my own.
He has already spoken his mind on what he was thinking when he posted that message and I don't see this a reason for any of us to fight. He said he dosen't have anything in mind when he posted that.
By the way, that "hypocrites" thing dosen't include me does it? because I see no reason why you should be pouring out your anger on me. Just take it easy.

@Fresh-Be

I don't get it. Where you representing spade with your last post or are to talking to him?
smiley smiley smiley smiley

@Spade

I think you went too far with the whole thing by doing what you did but it's still good the way you didn't reply an insult with an insult. I'm still against the notion that a woman should propose to a man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Hayden(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2006
@Radiant

It will be very childish and extremely stupid of me to reply you with an insult anyway.
I'm not seeking attention (Mind you)

I read spade's comment and yours as well and I only advised you that's all

Take it easy with the whole downpour. We are not having a beef are we?
I read the rules and just decided to remind you thats all. He never called anybody names like idiot, dumb person or anything like that and thats why I didn't feel it a need to warn him as well if not I would have done so.

Just calm down with the whole thing stop taking it out on me. I was just being cool on my own.
He has already spoken his mind on what he was thinking when he posted that message and I don't see this a reason for any of us to fight. He said he dosen't have anything in mind when he posted that.
By the way, that "hypocrites" thing dosen't include me does it? because I see no reason why you should be pouring out your anger on me. Just take it easy.

@Fresh-Be

I don't get it. Where you representing spade with your last post or are to talking to him?
smiley smiley smiley smiley

@Spade

I think you went too far with the whole thing by doing what you did but it's still good the way you didn't reply an insult with an insult. I'm still against the notion that a woman should propose to a man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2006
@ spade, next time don't say "my stupid, super wrinkled face" grin grin grin Tho' i laughed when i read it, I still insisted on biting you back. Sorry eh? kiss

@hayden, who are you to warn me anyway? shocked I'm just kidding grin grin grin

ok ok we not fighting but next time don't pick on me either. ok? grin kiss
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by spade: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2006
I meant the look on a 762 old's face
I wasn't using it as a diss though
I wanted to describe what a 762 year old's face would look like
Something like this
LOL grin

Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2006
lol it's aight. cool
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2006
@ Hayden

abeg, i never get your time yet.
so your comin here was just to attack mi with your palava.

wetin i go do? beat you? fight you ? tear you? masaca you? yogoyogo you?
no. your still mi boy,so i swallow it
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2006
lol
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2006
@ radiant

how are you.hope had a good sunday.
could you tell mi the name of that current dead nigerian actor? am not so much into nigerian films you.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2006
I'm aight and my weekend was awesome. Hope u had a good one too smiley

The poor guys name is J.T Tom West
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2006
thanx honey
you said it rite.
i jus told mi family now.
has he got family?
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2006
Not sure if he has his own wife and kids but he sure has parents and probably sibilings he left behind cry
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2006
oh,
i really felt the lost even though, i never knew him.
but id always loved his styles
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2006
sorry oh dear.
are those two "agents" of darkness, called aki and ukwa still acting nigerian films in that their evil nature of spoilin our kids? (you no i dont watch films much)
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Hayden(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2006
fresh-B:

@ Hayden

abeg, i never get your time yet.
so your comin here was just to attack mi with your palava.

wetin i go do? beat you? fight you ? tear you? masaca you? yogoyogo you?
no. your still mi boy,so i swallow it

@Fresh-Be

Lol No grin grin grin

That wasn't what I meant.I was just asking to know because of how you wrote the thing
eg.
spade (m)

That wasn't meant as an insult o
I wasn't attacking grin grin grin grin grin grin

How far?
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2006
10,000,000miles

which ones
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by waffistyle(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2006
cooli greet you all, wish you al a fruitful week, wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Different Types Of Ladies In Bed (before, During And After) / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.