Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (67112 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Smith35(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2015
shocked[color=#990000][/color] Mofo! U ain't got a fucking excuse. Drop ur irresponsibility act and get responsible oloshi
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2015
mascot87:

Bae u are not bad. Let us roll. I'm not like that coward of a guy who just dumped d baby mama undecided
Lol.... so u actually intend making me a baby mama he he he
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2015
kevinberry:

No need for the insult,he never had a child so keep it

So she knocked herself up
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Orikinla(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2015
[size=18pt]I NEVER ASK ANY GIRL OR WOMAN OUT UNTIL I SEE HER WITHOUT MAKE UP.
GUYS, DON'T FALL IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, BECAUSE THE FIRST SIGHT IS MAKEUP![/size]
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2015
fadolak:

Yeah, u're right. Maybe it is because she just gave birth. Men and there useless excuses sef. Nawa ooooo.

Yeah maybe. What he said though was straight up cold & psychotic. I feel sorry for the girl & the baby. The 1st welcome message from its father on social media was him telling them "F You". Wow. Cold world. She'll grow.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by bignametweets1: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2015
For all your any kind of event ushering activities... Such as wedding ushers, models, private party ushers, birthday parties, seminar, conferences, cooperate events... We are CITY GALZ..... call us on 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c....

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by GentleToks(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

How is that a lie...avnt u noticed in ur short stay on earth that d rejected stone becomes the corner stkne...
Why will anybody even if dey are insane abandon der blood,as long as d child is theirs...am sure you abandoned your child too,never worry.a time will.come when you will regret it and no nothing can console you

I ll try to address you with civility and respect but if you....

Anyway, what is your problem lady? You aired your opinion without being attacked. Why the curse? Why the attack?

What is your problem with people living what(children, husband, wife) they don't want in their lives behind for the reason well known to them? Do you respect what i called individuality in friendship or relationships? There are millions of people out there who abandoned their children for different reasons and later became multi billionaires; felt fulfilled in life.

All this sentiment won't change the fact that guys would still do this now and in the future. And the reason why that decision is taken by that individual is none of your business. Is that understood darling? The guy who wears the shoes knows where it pinches. You don't test the depth of a river by putting your two legs in the river.

However, I am not praising those guys who left their responsibilities to their well-cultured and good babe mamas. Sometimes, it's advisable to stay away from bad babe mamas who would stop at nothing to destroy you. In this instance, all you need to do if you love your destiny, take to your heels.

In a nutshell, all i am saying to you stubborn girl is that guys stayed away for different reasons.

Thank you.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by juliusjulius: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2015
menxer:

To the Super MODS:

Now that it's obvious we have professional beggars on here, I would suggest a section be created to accommodate them. grin

May you never have a problem that is bigger than you sir.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by kunyeo(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
Stale. I don't get it when guys claims women deceived them with make-ups. A pretty woman is pretty and can be detected even with the make-up on, and same for the not so pretty ones. Anyone who couldn't tell lacks good sense of judgment and should take the blame squarely and lick their wounds.

No sir .I beg to disagree! Used to think like this until 2-3 years ago when the cosmetic industry became something else. It used to be make - up, but now it is take over or face replacement!
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2015
Mckandre:
only if they re legally married she could lay such claims.

No child support doesn't work that way. Just because people chose to have children before getting married, doesn't mean they get excused from responsibility on grounds of marital status. The court sheriff still serves them the papers even if it was a one night stand if you're the father.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Missmossy(f): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Such a silly man, this makes no sense!!!

Very immature on his part.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by octopusfreaky(f): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2015
deebrain:
I go for ladies slim, tall (minus high heels) and pointed nose.

You can't "make up" those...
I go for guys with these features, tall,chocolate complexion, pointed nose and pink lips,,
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by OsoDupe(f): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2015
To me, there is no real difference between the make up and the bared face. The girl still looks the same, behind makeup, u can stl see d real face, cos makeup won't be on ur face in d middle of the night, so that guy's got no excuse.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by don4real18(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2015
He doesn't deserve to be with any woman... He's way too immature
A message to all Nairalanders.
Please I will love you all to visit the link below
and vote for my photo... I'll really appreciate that
http://summer.firstbanknigeria.com/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=3543
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Bullocks!

Guys shying away from responsibility since time immemorial lol.

hey! Fine girl what's up? tongue, its. Says you are in curacao, nice country! Me know bout willemstard ( not sure i spelt it correctly) cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by BUSHHUNTER: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2015
chimkaire:
...careful bruh undecided. Most guys who scream 'don't roll with ugly girls' helplessly fall into an 'ugly' girl's lair last-last grin
I know of such cases cheesy
Pardon me oooo, aint looking for your trouble sad

I can't fall into any shlts

Btw

do I tell u I lost my trouble?
grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Obaf16(f): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2015
sexyglow:
That guy is only a coward running away from his responsibilities
U r right because i can't believe it for two years he can't detect anything,dat guy is stupid.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by ginggerxy: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:
What baffled me more is the 488 likes the immature blind boy got from that post.
they are so many of his kind ,thats what it means

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by mascot87(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2015
SlimBrawnie:

Lol.... so u actually intend making me a baby mama he he he

I never said that na angry angry
Just used that as a reference undecided undecided
Let me love you cool cool
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2015
lastpage:

Why on earth women like you still think it is a man that "have se.x" with a woman and not the other way round or that they banged each other and both enjoyed it, smirks of ignorance!
Se.x is no longer an excuse or a weapon for one gender only.
Both can play the game, Kappish?

Lastpage!
Gbam! In other words (to support you cheesy.) It takes two to tango! @lastpage you haven't been commenting much this days (i know you only comment on relevant issues) and i enjoy reading your comments, and for some bizarre reasons i find myself agreeing with most of your comments. undecided
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by lapo(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Her looks understandable as a new mother. She's gonna bounce back, and d guy will eat his words.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Arrant nonsense, dat guy is crazy, shying away from his responsibility, he's a failure, permit me to say, so ordinary make up made him to leave her nd he had d guts to upload her pix online, useless mofo, I keep telling young ladies, if he hasn't put a ring on ur finger don't be stupid to get pregnant for him, dude would abandon u ooooo, my God .....
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Lol,am not a babymama buh it sounds so stupid for boys to abandon kids they produce togeda,even if d mama is ur problem,why abandon d innocent child

The trauma d kids go tru is why am really pained

You have a heart!!! keep it up
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2015
prela:
Make up is made for women.....and for u not to have seen ur babymamas make up free face in 2 yrs is a dissapintment on ur part. U are on ur own, I am beautiful with or without makep
oh u are beautiful,give me some hug! Come on

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2015
prela:
Make up is made for women.....and for u not to have seen ur babymamas make up free face in 2 yrs is a dissapintment on ur part. U are on ur own, I am beautiful with or without makep
oh u are beautiful,give me some hug! Come on.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by vickylala239: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She really is unattractive in the 2nd pic but you mean to tell me he never saw her without makeup even once in their two year relationship? I find that hard to believe. He's just looking for an excuse to shy away from responsibility. I hope she claims for child support because the law don't care for dumbass excuses from irresponsible losers

This is Nigeria.d law does noting.

Law cn Neva force u to marry who u Dnt Lik.

D law cn Neva force u to mke Lov to ha.

Is a waste if tym suing such a man.

Ask ursef Wat will u Sue him for,for a deliberate sex.

For abandoning who he Dnt Lov.

Was Dey Eva married.

Wat did he pay.

Law for him to do Wat?

Incase u Dnt knw d gel s a loser Nt d guy.on a normal day u Dnt open ur legs Xcept for ur husbnd.

As a woman,ur leg shuld b tight,Cuz Once a man who Dnt marry u enter,is now 50% 50%.

Nw look who s a loser n dumbass, She did it wit d gel,Dey both enjoy.She suffer for 9mnth.man doin noting.

Pains on delivery man still doin noting.

U delivery man zoom off.who Den is a loser?

If he wnts d kid After goin up he will still cum for dem.u as a gel cn say no.Bt kids will need to see deir fada.

Who loses.woman

Women b careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Reenz25: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2015
That is foolishness embarassed
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by menxer: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2015
juliusjulius:

May you never have a problem that is bigger than you sir.

May that same Anointing be upon you.
Amen
grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by BABYLUVLY(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2015
FOOL BLABBING. KIDS WITH BABY MAMAS. MTCHEEEEW.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by otiigba1(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2015
lovethchioma:
what are u trying to base ur argument on for christ sake. are you saying its okay for him to have abandoned his child and the mama for the silly excuse he gave? listen i dont care who banged who... the banging has resulted into a baby and he shud own up to his responsibility. The way some guyz talk, baffles me attimes. If some one does this to your sister or daughter, you wont still be sayin that thing you said up there.
as much as i would like to agree with you the momentum is responsibility on both parts, and why the sister or daughter example? Enh? Yes if my daughter or sister is so stu'pid to open her legs for a low life like this guy or for any dick and harry, well. She should bear the out come of it.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by tociano009(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She really is unattractive in the 2nd pic but you mean to tell me he never saw her without makeup even once in their two year relationship? I find that hard to believe. He's just looking for an excuse to shy away from responsibility. I hope she claims for child support because the law don't care for dumbass excuses from irresponsible losers
]re you also involved
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by vague: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
K

Modified

Am just here to type

Modified

I don't do ugly girls
yet you look like this undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.