Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (67111 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Pain(m): 5:27am On Aug 23, 2015
prela:
Make up is made for women.....and for u not to have seen ur babymamas make up free face in 2 yrs is a dissapintment on ur part. U are on ur own, I am beautiful with or without makep

Evidence please..
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by AGBARUSIA1(m): 5:45am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Lame excuse. You can never hide immaturity
y u No use ur signature abi u don tire..knew a day lyk dis wil cum..shameless hole grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by juliusjulius: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by rabbuy(m): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Oh Dear you hit the nail right on the spot...
He is immature even in writing talk more of thinking...very lame angry
Infact how old is he?...and what's the meaning of you've been decieving me with make up like after you guys mated didn't you wake up to see her real face.. Wha re we idiots...
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by rabbuy(m): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
Foolish boys everywhere....
They should ask the men who abandoned babymamas in those days,they all regret it when d baby is all grown up...mu.mu boys everywhere
Keep calm dear he is just a manchild..he doesn't know karma yet..
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by rabbuy(m): 6:01am On Aug 23, 2015
advocates:
The nigger obviously lack balls to stick around. The excuses are lame and this is lesson to all girls to decipher responsible men from boys with bears who know next to nothing about relationship and responsibility.

Tell 'em
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
This kind teeth u dey shine like this, Na so u dey shine teeth for real?
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by NemzySeries(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Idiat boi.... seemz ur brain wuznt putting on makeup d day u tuk d decision of not bin responsible to ur babymama & son.....useles boi wit reckless dick

Sister babymama u don enter danfo of lyf b dat Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by BigBoy85: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2015
Please tell them. You never can tell what the baby would become in future... anyways, my birthday is tomorrow. pls wish me happy birthday in advance
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by eyinjuege: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Pregnancy hormones cause even the finest women to look ugly especially towards the last month. It also changes the skin color and tone. Now couple that to how messy and sweaty they get in the labor room. To be honest with you, I have never seen a really beautiful woman whilee in the labor room! It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by VickyRotex(f): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
no na French cheesy
cheesy I thought as much undecided
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by mascot87(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
When the heart is unwilling....it has a thousand and One lame excuses
Bae u are not bad. Let us roll. I'm not like that coward of a guy who just dumped d baby mama undecided
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2015
saasala:
Ladies been scamming us since the days of Nebuchadebezar... Meawhile

Today is my birthday, please show me some love with your likes....

Yeah, before you show me any furking love with likes, note that I just lied, today isnt my birthday. Thats what some mfurkers do on Nairaland to get likes for no just reason.

Now, like my comment for revealing their asss

undecided undecided undecided

Today is your bday, who gives a fvck?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
Stale. I don't get it when guys claims women deceived them with make-ups. A pretty woman is pretty and can be detected even with the make-up on, and same for the not so pretty ones. Anyone who couldn't tell lacks good sense of judgment and should take the blame squarely and lick their wounds.
One of your best comments cheesy 5 *
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Yasirarafat: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2015
But none of my bizness ni

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by ruggedtimi(m): 6:47am On Aug 23, 2015
d poster ws only crackg joke and d Op took it sers..Front page undecided
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by litetias(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2015
My baby mama is a girl I never had intentions of marrying, I was just in it for lust.

However when she got pregnant and I knew it was undoubtedly mine I had to man up and accept responsibility because sometimes a man's got to do what a man's got to do!

Now when I see the little man I know I took the right decision.

Where would the world be if men don't own up to their responsibilities?

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by fadolak(f): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She really is unattractive in the 2nd pic but you mean to tell me he never saw her without makeup even once in their two year relationship? I find that hard to believe. He's just looking for an excuse to shy away from responsibility. I hope she claims for child support because the law don't care for dumbass excuses from irresponsible losers
Yeah, u're right. Maybe it is because she just gave birth. Men and there useless excuses sef. Nawa ooooo.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by menxer: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Any man that can't see through or beyond the make ups is blind, in the real sense of the word. grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao....You sound too pained my friend .Between the boys and the baby mamas that open their legs and even get pregnant and decides to keep it without serious commitment from the baby papa who be the real mumu?

Next time screw real Gs sister and save yourself some pains .
Lol,am not a babymama buh it sounds so stupid for boys to abandon kids they produce togeda,even if d mama is ur problem,why abandon d innocent child

The trauma d kids go tru is why am really pained

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by toykathy(f): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2015
all he needs was a reason to abandon them. Is he so daft to know she wears make up? And i cant stop wondering mayb d girl wears make up to sleep at nights and evry mornin without shower.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Lol,am not a babymama buh it sounds so stupid for boys to abandon kids they produce togeda,even if d mama is ur problem,why abandon d innocent child

The trauma d kids go tru is why am really pained
TRUE
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2015
GentleToks:

Lies to console babe mamas
How is that a lie...avnt u noticed in ur short stay on earth that d rejected stone becomes the corner stkne...
Why will anybody even if dey are insane abandon der blood,as long as d child is theirs...am sure you abandoned your child too,never worry.a time will.come when you will regret it and no nothing can console you
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Caseless: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She really is unattractive in the 2nd pic but you mean to tell me he never saw her without makeup even once in their two year relationship? I find that hard to believe. He's just looking for an excuse to shy away from responsibility. I hope she claims for child support because the law don't care for dumbass excuses from irresponsible losers

You got cute eyez.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Youngpo413: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
Foolish boys everywhere....
They should ask the men who abandoned babymamas in those days,they all regret it when d baby is all grown up...mu.mu boys everywhere
na ladies mumu pass for opening their legs to the "boys" they are not married to.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
YOU SOUND MISERABLE!
WHO DUMP YOU undecided
am not miserable boy,am only concerned about the trauma the kids go thru,how can a father abandon his blood for whatsoever reason is beyound me

Beside you sound like the miserable one here,who.dumped you?
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by menxer: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2015
juliusjulius:
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

To the Super MODS:

Now that it's obvious we have professional beggars on here, I would suggest a section be created to accommodate them. grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by IamThrive(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2015
See Blame oOo

Imagine the Zoombie boy no put his picture too for equal judgment.

This boy is not serious.

Bros, another thing before I forget, for my area our transformer dey spark now now and it looks prettier. Abeg come hug am so that you will always be seeing beautiful things ahead even before they are being born.

Oloshiiiii
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Youngpo413:
na ladies mumu pass for opening their legs to the "boys" they are not married to.
Agreed,buh any guy wey think say na smartness to.abandon his offspring is a mumu too
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by totorimi: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2015
The worst are those ones who lie about their ages. I know a guy who was 30 when wanted to marry a lady. she claimed she was 28 but unknown to my guy she was actually 37. After marriage she had just one child and no more.
The bad thing now was that she started telling family people that my guy was the problem so my friend had gone out to have two kids outside.
Guys must be very very vigilant out there. The ladies we have now are pretenders, liars and very deadly. You need to visit them at unexpected hours to be able to catch them. ado thorough background checks.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Mckandre(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
only if they re legally married she could lay such claims.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Youngpo413: 7:20am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Agreed,buh any guy wey think say na smartness to.abandon his offspring is a mumu too
YES on that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.