Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her (74963 Views)

She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by 2dice(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ebiz12:

Good answer! But we are not Adam and Eve grin
are they not your Fore-Fathers grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
OP, you did nothing wrong, the girl is the problem and please don't take what she said as an invite to try touching any girl who might be alone with you.

I don't understand why some girls won't just use their brains.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by 123papas(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Very Intelligent. 1 bottle of champagne for you
SPG4U:
You are a good guy for respecting her...

Tell her to come around that d last time she came u had something heavy in ur mind

She will be worried and want to come around

Den u can grant her desire

But do not tell her u were respecting her in the first place or else she will now feel cheap

She is ur best friend make her happy, sex is a good thing if both of u are ready

***see my signature**
And get a free keyfinder as bonus**
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by fejikudz(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
There are sometimes you don't want to go down with a woman simply because you don't want to be caught up in a dangerous dramatic love triangle - I believe the op knew how sensitive her case was and sleeping with her would have given her the right to lay claim that a relationship exists and this is where I admire the op's courage.

Some persons wouldn't mind but I have always told people that one mad rush of uncontrolled sexual desire can ruin your entire life or give you the heat that you wouldn't wish your enemy to have.

I personally called him a 'jonsing' boy but deep inside me what he did was the right thing - Sometimes , women are crazy and you pray not to be their victim when th eir madness comes calling.
best Post ever

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by missbehave247(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mine happen Nov2013, I just graduated. A lady I became friend with on facebook since 2011 Amaka a graduate of mass comm UNN(not real name)exchanged number and ever since then, She has been calling like kilode that kept me wondering and ask myself questions like "is this how relationship is" not minding the fact that have not met her in person both enjoy most of our conversation. I started returning her calls and we became love birds that she always end our normal conversation to wish she knew where I stay @first I shivered because I do run things with my neigbors, we r 12girls and 2guys in my lodge. How will sharon, chinenye act seeing Amaka both nevertheless I still went ahead to give Amaka my description which she came, I made move on her but she was like forming hard to get for 1 full week "conji wan kill me" I started running away from my room just to avoid Amaka.....
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by tk4rd: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Its not too late, call her back now and grant her the desires of her heart since she is so blinded to observe the respect you accorded her.
Tomorrow they will say that guys don't have levels of self control.
Mtschrwww!!

FTC
Are u female true true.?? I love ur unbiased sincerity my dear. keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Kenzico(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Akanbiedu:

What is the problem here? Wetin dey worry these boys sef?
Mister!! Nothing dey worry me o bro! But I wuld put my diiccky on my officiAl gurl than a pretending swine
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Its not too late, call her back now and grant her the desires of her heart since she is so blinded to observe the respect you accorded her.
Mtschrwww!!

FTC

After, some will say he harassed/ r*pd me...took advantage of my situation... cry

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Mtschrwww!!

FTC
You made a lot of sense. We need girls like you who think pretty well.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by kunle75(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
I am not good at telling long story, so this will be short, My best friend, a girl, had a boyfriend, whom i do not really relate to, their relationship had issues so she decided to take a break.
She called and asked if she could come to my place, i agreed, and was happy to have her, as even i had to just had a break up.
Long story short, she spent three days in my place, we ate from the same plate, and slept on the same bed for three days but i never touched her or made advance.
When she left my place, she called and asked if i am okay, that something must be wrong with me for not having sex with her or even touching her once througout when she was with me.
My honest thought through out her stay was that i was trying to help a friend who was heart broken, so i played the gentleman.
My people pls help me oh. Did i do wrong?

{Please look elsewhere and not her,since she had refused to respect your gentle manliness.

She might turn around in the near future to accuse you of rape
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
There are sometimes you don't want to go down with a woman simply because you don't want to be caught up in a dangerous dramatic love triangle - I believe the op knew how sensitive her case was and sleeping with her would have given her the right to lay claim that a relationship exists and this is where I admire the op's courage.

Some persons wouldn't mind but I have always told people that one mad rush of uncontrolled sexual desire can ruin your entire life or give you the heat that you wouldn't wish your enemy to have.

I personally called him a 'jonsing' boy but deep inside me what he did was the right thing - Sometimes , women are crazy and you pray not to be their victim when their madness comes calling.

Truckie, the girl only asked a very simple question. Sometimes I wonder why guys rush into conclusion(s).
It could be her only lil way of saying 'wow, you surprised me, I expected you to rush me like a wolf'.

I think the OP should grow up and stop reading meaning into every question. Except she explicitly asked for the sex.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
OP, you did nothing wrong, the girl is the problem and please don't take what she said as an invite to try touching any girl who might be alone with you.

I don't understand why some girls won't just use their brains.
Do they use their brain when those hormones starts raging ? cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by jaybee3(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Trust my jugunu to have a mind of its own at such rare occasions.
The thing go just dey happy and angry at the same time until it enters its fav location.

I no dey play dat kain play abeg angry angry angry angry
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Truckie, the girl only asked a very simple question. Sometimes I wonder why guys rush into conclusion(s).
It could be her only lil way of saying 'wow, you surprised me, I expected you to rush me like a wolf'.

I think the OP should grow up and stop reading meaning into every question. Except she explicitly asked for the sex.

Well, you have a point but what would make a lady confront a guy in that manner if she wasn't expecting anything from him? But again they are friends and can always talk about anything sha.
But make person no play this kain rough play near my corner o. cheesy grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Lovexme(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
styvon:

Wats

Your

Ownn!!!!!!!!

No vex. Carry on cool
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by ceeethru(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Mtschrwww!!

FTC
Guy you bam!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

You're wrong here. Sometimes, when a girl stays with a guy and she doesn't get touched or something, she usually gets astonished and think that the guy is not normal. cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by GodnGold: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

I personally called him a 'jonsing' boy but deep inside me what he did was the right thing - Sometimes , women are crazy and you pray not to be their victim when their madness comes calling.
You nailed it man!
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Princedapace(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Well, I dont know whats up with some ladies..

Im even experiencing similar thing now...a lady i accommodated from Jan to June this year and didnt touch her because I respected her a lot. On the account on why she stayed with me for that long! She chose to...she was my friend. She refused getting apartment else where and she had the cash. Our agreement was that she would stay for only one month. One thing led to another, she stayed for 6 months..Very beautiful lady.... My case was funny and I dont even know how I was able to resist her! May be because I was getting the thing else where and wanted to act the good friend thing. No one ever believed we were not dating. She told her friend that Im wicked, that I made her cry most nights! How did i do that? They refused to tell me! All these revelations started coming out after 5 months and she actually left my apartment out of anger.

my greaetest surprise now is that she doesnt even talk with me again or when she does, she acts cold....she left last month and she has been angry for what i dont know. See babe wey I helped o. Just wanted to act the gentleman. My conversations with her showed that she is not happy that I could accommodate her for that long and never made even an attempt for once...towards the last month started sounding hurt and pained! Well, Recently, she sent me a text message that I greatly hurt her and I have pleaded her to tell me what I did, no way...lolzzz.. i have said it, I will not repeat such again. Ladies just dont know when you want to help them.

I'm [size=20pt]PrincedaPace[/size]

One house please tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Do they use their brain when those hormones starts raging ? cheesy
Your hormones shouldn't be raging in the first place.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

I see. But the friendship that existed between them might not be same again nonetheless. The lady would always feel rejected and won't relent in her effort and gimmicks to lure him to bed. Although she didn't actually make obvious moves at him but she feels rejected and women don't take rejections lightly. That thought will always linger in her mind.

The blunder was allowing her sleep over as what transpired is capable of ruining the friendship. For anyone who doesn't want to ruin their friendship with a lady or have no intention to shag them they should dismiss any move that would make them come spend the night at their residence because you can never tell what they have in mind, needless to say sleep on same bed. That's a temptation taking overboard.
Definitely she will feel rejected and like you rightly pointed out that ladies don't take rejections lightly but again you have to understand that sometimes women are emotionally imbalanced and can engage in an activity they didn't plan for and you taking advantage of that is totally unacceptable , she can taunt you about your weird nature towards what happened that night to an embarrassing degree but again she could be singing another song if the deed did took place.
The op did the right thing and that's something to learn from.
Toto dun land you for Wahala before ? You'll regret that moment you made your first move.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by fortunechy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
just google it
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Your hormones shouldn't be raging in the first place.
I was referring to you ladies. cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was referring to you ladies. cheesy
And I was referring to everyone.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
And I was referring to everyone.
But it does rage, right?
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Mtschrwww!!

FTC
That's a lot coming from someone whose moniker gender is "f"

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
But it does rage, right?
Mine doesn't, and I don't think it does for anyone, it's just that many people lack self control.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by SeyeMan(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
I am not good at telling long story, so this will be short, My best friend, a girl, had a boyfriend, whom i do not really relate to, their relationship had issues so she decided to take a break.
She called and asked if she could come to my place, i agreed, and was happy to have her, as even i had to just had a break up.
Long story short, she spent three days in my place, we ate from the same plate, and slept on the same bed for three days but i never touched her or made advance.
When she left my place, she called and asked if i am okay, that something must be wrong with me for not having sex with her or even touching her once througout when she was with me.
My honest thought through out her stay was that i was trying to help a friend who was heart broken, so i played the gentleman.
My people pls help me oh. Did i do wrong?

I also had an experience that i cant forget too. My best friend, a lady once left her friend's room (a lady) where she was squatting briefly to stay with me on the basis that she wasn't comfortable with her friend. Meanwhile, we were two guys in my room at the time; and my room mate had to spare us the room while she stayed with me. I did not touch her all through, even though her excuse betrayed her desire as i had come to see her like a sister.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you have a point but what would make a lady confront a guy in that manner if she wasn't expecting anything from him? But again they are friends and can always talk about anything sha.
But make person no play rough play near my corner o. cheesy grin

c'mon...na you dey talk this thing? shocked

A lot of girls have asked their male besties very silly questions at some point and vice-versa. 'Are you gay?' after an unadventurous night together is very common and should be taken lightly pls_ more as a compliment, than an insult or invitation for more.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Mine doesn't, and I don't think it does for anyone, it's just that many people lack self control.
Well, self control is subjective here .
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by NDOSHA: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
This is a confession of a gay grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fit2Rule:

That's a lot coming from someone whose moniker gender is "f"
Yes. And she's very honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.