Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her (74933 Views)

She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
When it comes to intimate issue one can only pray that you have the right frame of mind that very moment else they are usually stories that touches.
Pipi no too go school o. cheesy
Lol grin, it has nothing to do with school jor, we are all born with sense of right and wrong.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
My comment wasn't a blanket statement with all due respect for people with great self discipline.
I get that, but I believe you are just trying to make excuses for people who lack self control.grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin, it has nothing to do with school jor, we are all born with sense of right and wrong.
We all do but anything that emotionally and psychologically affect ones mood shouldn't be toyed with as your weakness might just come knocking on the door.

E get where e dey reach brain go dun block. grin

The only thing wey you go dey hear na 'enter' after your eye go clear. grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
We all do but anything that emotionally and psychologically affect ones mood shouldn't be toyed with as your weakness might just come knocking on the door.

E get where e dey reach brain go dun block. grin

The only thing wey you go dey hear na 'enter' after your eye go clear. grin
And this is the point of self control, it is for when all those emotions come up.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by alexis007(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
styvon:

Abeg give me ur sister no..make I do d same thing 4 am grin
Rain dey faLl 4 here abeg
The thunder wey go fire you.....still dey outside dey collect solar energy.

Anyway shaa, the thunder would not fire you again if you are that famous Dangote's son I've heard of for a while now.

embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by stamcy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Rilwayne001: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
bamac:
share am joo
You too like story. grin The thing long.
Its my escapade some 2-3 years ago.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
I get that, but I believe you are just trying to make excuses for people who lack self control.grin
Not at all , I'm only trying to put myself in their shoes and I can relate perfectly but that isn't an endorsement of their weak nature.

Human nature is so dynamic that sometimes we are not always aware of our abilities be it positive or negative.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
And this is the point of self control, it is for when all those emotions come up.
Unfortunately not everyone is wired that way.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not at all , I'm only trying to put myself in their shoes and I can relate perfectly but that isn't an endorsement of their weak nature.
Human nature is so dynamic that sometimes we are not always aware of our abilities be it positive or negative.
Truckpusher:
Unfortunately not everyone is wired that way.
Dude, do you agree that everyone is born with sense of right or wrong? Do you agree that everyone is born with the ability to make decisions?
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by funlord(m): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin
8 pages of "labe orun"? Oh god!
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
One thing I"v learnt in life

One doesn't need a boyfriend or a girlfrnd to hav sex with....
Sex just happens
You killed it.

I totally agree with u.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You too like story. grin The thing long.

Its my escapade some 2-3 years ago.

Oya open another thread for peace to rein... after all tommorow being Tuesday needs materials for frontpage... introvert n d F Lady i hope say i don yarn una mind.. cool
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
One thing I"v learnt in life

One doesn't need a boyfriend or a girlfrnd to hav sex with....
Sex just happens
You killed it.

I totally agree with u.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
missbronze:
You killed it.

I totally agree with u.
smiley
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Rilwayne001: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
skidoox:

Oya open another thread for peace to rein... after all tommorow being Tuesday needs materials for frontpage... introvert n d F Lady i hope say i don yarn una mind.. cool

Okay lahhh. smiley
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Rilwayne001: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
missbronze:
You killed it.

I totally agree with u.
grin grin
MissBlonze, you are yet to gimmie your digit nah. Watssup?
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

MissBlonze, you are yet to gimmie your digit nah. Watssup?
My crush. I gentle.

I wan come spend wknd with u, u go touch me?

Btw, my name is bronze nt blonze.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by edwife(f): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can relate sha but people react differently to different situations.

Me go dun fail the test sha fail the correction join grin cheesy
Na joke I dey o. cheesy

If you come near me with this kind play i go castrate you.... angrytongue
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Rilwayne001: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
missbronze:
My crush. I gentle.

I wan come spend wknd with u, u go touch me?
Why I no go touch you when I no gentle like the OP lipsrsealed grin grin
So, when are you coming? wink

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by sladimeji(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
I am not good at telling long story, so this will be short, My best friend, a girl, had a boyfriend, whom i do not really relate to, their relationship had issues so she decided to take a break.
She called and asked if she could come to my place, i agreed, and was happy to have her, as even i had to just had a break up.
Long story short, she spent three days in my place, we ate from the same plate, and slept on the same bed for three days but i never touched her or made advance.
When she left my place, she called and asked if i am okay, that something must be wrong with me for not having sex with her or even touching her once througout when she was with me.
My honest thought through out her stay was that i was trying to help a friend who was heart broken, so i played the gentleman.
My people pls help me oh. Did i do wrong?
In fela's voice ......me I no b gentle man like dat I b African man original
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
missbronze:
Y
cuz we reason alike...
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by DANDONdGreat(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
You see. This is every serious issue!!!

I could remember few years ago in my 200 leave a girl called me inpotent and broacast to everyone that I can't perform as a man. Just because she invited me to her parents house during our holiday. And I went she was alone in the house and we talked, went out, came back and watched movies. When it was night I left.

The next day she called me that she wanted to visit my house during weekend also. Which I was very happy. Later she asked me if my parents will be around during weekend and I told her yes. She changed her mind immediatery and told me that she will come during the weekend when I would be alone. I said no problem. And she came. The same way we spent time together. Nothing like intimacy.
When we went back to school I invted her to my friend birthday party. After the party that night I took her to my room and she passed the night @ my place. And nothing happen between us.

The next day my brother she the news everywhere that I'm impotent and can not perform as a man. And she was bold enough to tell people the reasons why she said so.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by chachanga: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Lol, It has happened to me severally and I get even worst returns.

I just landed in Nija but while I was away, I was having a very friendly chat with my account manager.

When I landed, she was d first person I called that am coming to warri and if she can grant me d grace of coming to my house to keep me company. She agreed and came. We enjoyed good chat while I cleaned my house. She eventually slept over.

I gave her a shirt which she slept in, middle of d night, d devil in me woke up and she dnt resist.
All she said, promise me u'd never fvck me, I respected her and felt, why kill my self when I Wnt do anything thing further and I dnt like begging.

After sometimes, I continued and she enjoyed d touches with loud moan and a lot of water downlow.

In the morning, she felt so ashamed and I apologised and she left.

When she got home, she dnt pick my calls no more and I went to her office and she said to me

"What kinda man puts a woman in such mood and apologies after all. Infact, why did I even sleep over in ur house at first? Dnt I know d road to my house? "

I died inside me and since den, I have never used dat branch.

One thought is, do women really love and wnat dis sex more dan us men?

Why d many pretence?

Why dnt dey just tell u what dey want so we can do it fast fast?

Dat has been will continue happening cos she's someone daughter and I can't force her to go against her will.

Hmmmn, thank your stars
the "dark hairy" path you just treaded is where many an unsuspecting guy came out from with a "Rape Garland" on his neck shocked!

Guys be confused abt chick flux for long time and niggas be running into the electrified barb-wires of Rape/Molestation Felonies all the whilemouthing the age-old stereotype
"when she says no, she actually means yes"

Ask Mike Tyson and all dem other dudes, and go thank God say u didnt fall for her ish!

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
edwife:

If you come near me with this kind play i go castrate you.... angrytongue
Lmao cheesy

I'm a gentle man. cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by AdeniyiA(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
JUST A SUMMARY OF WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN A MAN AND A LADY.

This woman couldn't located her destination so she decided to sleep over in this man's apartment, they both decided to place pillows between them in the night to avoid body contact, in short nothing happened between them...

Fast forward, this lady later mocked this man in the presence of her friend who was telling the man to jump over a drain/gutter, she told her that she doubted if the man can jump the drain IF HE COULD NOT JUMP OVER AN ORDINARY PILLOW ..,!!! shocked

call SOME women devil and u may never be far from d truth

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Dude, do you agree that everyone is born with sense of right or wrong? Do you agree that everyone is born with the ability to make decisions?
Of course I agree but our ability to make rash and dumb decisions can't be overlooked like it is a mistake solely reserved for some people.

We have an imperfect nature and sometimes it creeps up on us and unleashes that animalistic tendencies in us and that isn't making any excuse for anyone after all if you run into problems you'll face the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I agree but our ability to make rash and dumb decisions can't be overlooked like it is a mistake solely reserved for some people.

We have an imperfect nature and sometimes it creeps up on us and unleashes that animalistic tendencies in us and that isn't making any excuse for anyone after all if you run into problems you'll face the law.

Ofcourse I agree, I am only saying we should take responsibility when we fail, we shouldn't blame it on our weakness because at the end of the day, we also have strengths, you are the person to give those weaknesses the 'go ahead'.

It's 50-50 thing, you have the final say, animalistic tendencies or not.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Ofcourse I agree, I am only saying we should take responsibility when we fail, we shouldn't blame it on our weakness because at the end of the day, we also have strengths, you are the person to give those weaknesses the 'go ahead'.

It's 50-50 thing, you have the final say, animalistic tendencies or not.
Of course you're perfectly right and we've been saying the same thing from different perspective. grin
Freecocoa will never give up o. grin

Na wao , babe you like argument sha...... grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course you're perfectly right and we've been saying the same thing from different perspective. grin
Freecocoa will never give up o. grin

Na wao , babe you like argument sha...... grin
Because you've been trying to twist what you are saying but I sabi all that one, no be today.

I no like argument, I just know what I believe in because I'm a rational and fair person.grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Because you've been trying to twist what you are saying but I sabi all that one, no be today.

I no like argument, I just know what I believe in because I'm a rational and fair person.grin
You shee ya shef? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.