Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. (23238 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
fulanimafia:
[s]Gbawe welcome back.

Once one understands the true motive behind the 'opposition' presented by PMB's detractors, it then becomes easier to understand why they are unable to see what other Nigerians home and abroad that have a renewed hope in this country, see in this new administration.

Theirs is a meningital confusion that arises from a mix of fear of PMB's likely success which will further illuminate their error in supporting one of the most corrupt and incompetent adminstrations this country has seen; frustration triggered by the assurance that GEJ would be found guilty of monumental corruption which would further destroy his 'legacy' and reputation; the humiliation of PDP's defeat which has reduced it to a broke regional party; and a blend of ethno-religious bias comprised of a cerebral hatred for the so called "born to rule" that they believe PMB represents and the reduced relevance of the SE which has lost out of the political equation as a result of the block vote it gave the past President.

Very few of these elements oppose PMB because they truly believe he will not deliver Nigeria.

An instance of the meningital confusion I hitherto mentioned, can be seen with the "opposition's" stupefaction regarding the ongoing probes. In one breath it is dismissed as propaganda and a veil for non-performance, while in the next breath (as soon as it commences) it is called a witch-hunt and an effort which distracts good governance. The inability of these elements to see the link between probes and good governance underlines the intellectual weakness which is empirically linked to being consumed with deep-seated hatred.

The ones that truly love Nigeria will eventually join PMB in his quest to deliver this nation, but do not expect those that those under the yoke of ethno-religious bias and the ones that have decided to be Goodluck's Abokaku to see the light we are rallying them towards. Regardless, let us never be weakened in our resolve for a reformed Nigeria, our day has come.[/s]
Tell that to herdsmen, To which Buhari is one. Rubbish nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Adekamkpe23:
At the end I had to vote Buhari rather than Jonathan, am beginning to regret my decision. The propaganda is just too much, it won Buhari the election, am not sure it will win him any more supporters. The ruling party still behaves like opposition, am sick of this country.

You will not celebrate Xmas if you did not vote for Buhari

Say Amen.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by MizMyColi(f): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
fulanimafia:

Pardon Miz, her love for Jonathan's knows no bounds though I believe she might qualify as Number 2.

Mizmycoli I don't think you should have tried to demean the OP's thread by calling it unnecessary & "lacking depth", especially as your only basis for that assertion was your 100 days theory. As previously stated, there is no election that we need to campaign for, and I can assure you we are not after the approval of the 'opposition' on NL, but the betterment of this country.

Hey Mr FulaniMafiacheesy
My brain's processing speed is not at top functionality today.
I'm trying to upgrade one of my PCs and it's getting me stressed up.
I don't engage people when I'm stressed.
Forgive me for not typing a matching reply.

I wish you a nice evening/daysmiley
The animosity and outright disbelief Buhari inherited as a result of his stand on the person and office of GEJ would reduce by half if he were to preach Consolidation as opposed to Change - MizColiatu, 2015 cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by joeyfire(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gbawe:
I will stake my name and reputation on my assertion that Buhari, by far, will be the best President Nigeria has had since our current elective democracy began in 1999. I have stated it many times that the President to deliver Nigeria would be an ascetic, principled, immaterialistic and very strong-willed individual who genuinely loves all Nigerians and is ready to give his all to them.

All Nigerians should patriotically get behind Buhari because you have never had a President who care for you and is ready to do his best to make sure you have better lives more than this man. Already, the quality of his decision-making, appointments, boldness and strategizing is obvious. Even hardcore Jonathanians, Tandroids and unrepentant Buhari haters will be behind the man in a years time.

To Diasporan Nigerians.

One of my associates was Sunny Ofili who is now deceased.

http://www.theneighbourhoodonline.com/news/othernews/3074-ofili%E2%80%99s-death-%E2%80%98very-painful%E2%80%99-delta-state-govt.html

I mention him because he was an intelligent and patriotic individual who was always insisting I come home to to do my bit in making Nigeria better. I never took him seriously because of the character of the Presidents we have had since 1999. I.e OBJ, Yar Adua and Jonathan. I will certainly get involved now under Buhari and I urge all other Nigerians in the diaspora, with unique ideas and something to contribute, to consider taking a leap of faith. I won't ask you to leave your diasporan base but I want you to take a greater interest in the administration of Nigeria. I say this because most of my friends in the UK are completely apathetic about Nigeria and cynically disinterested in the prospect of a great Nigeria because "we have heard it all before". All diasporan Nigerians need to do is commit to observing how Buhari is leading Nigeria. If you then see revolutionary decisions and changes Nigeria has never witnessed before then consider going home to contribute your expertise and skills which will help build a Nigeria our children will be proud of.

To all Nigerians.
I think it can be said that "enough is enough" in the case of Nigeria. "Prehistoric" does not even properly quantify the conditions Nigerians live under. We will begin witnessing real change shortly. I urge all Nigerians who want our nation to be great to put sentiments aside. Embrace patriotism and optimism because real and quantifiable progress is here. It is the kind every Nigerians will see and feel. In the end my message is that we should give Buhari a chance and give him our support. I am fairly sure he will not let Nigerians down.

I sincerely hope so though I didn't want him in the first place. Putting sentiments aside he has not shown much of a direction on some of our most pressing problems as a country.

U diaspora ppl need to impress on PMB the urgent need for this man to form a cabinet in these interesting times
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Chubhie: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gbawe:

buddy, stop taking yourself so seriously. Grow up and leave out the personality-centred approach you think you must deploy on NL. Face the topic. If you come here daily with the intention of "resisting" and "exposing" others then how useful does that make you on a political blog where folks should really discuss ideas and not other posters? If you wish to be a perpetual critic of Buhari then dispassionately show what he is doing wrong in a factual and mature manner. You will be taken seriously with that approach.
I've evolved to abhor liars and sweet political talkers as you. Men whose principles only take few morsels from politicians to crack.

I take it as duty to expose professional sweet political talkers as you. You talk of discussing ideas and not posters? Its funny how you elect to double speak to always suit your needs. Will you ever discuss issues without sublimely scheming to promote APC? Will you ever accept that not everyone that criticise PMB is a GEJ fan? Will you ever shade your predictable skin?

Don't you think its time to reinvent yourself and try to balance your positions instead of your monotonous broken record sounding aye aye APC?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by fulanimafia: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hey Mr FulaniMafiacheesy
My brain's processing speed is not at top functionality today.
I'm trying to upgrade one of my PCs and it's getting me stressed up.
I don't engage people when I'm stressed.
Forgive me for not typing a matching reply.

I wish you a nice evening/daysmiley

Did your PC need the upgrade before you typed your perception of this thread, or immediately after? Maybe you should have delayed the comment till you were in pristine condition.

Enjoy your evening, hope it's a Mac.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by MizMyColi(f): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
fulanimafia:

Did your PC need the upgrade before you typed your perception of this thread, or immediately after?

Enjoy your evening, hope it's a Mac.

Lol
Now he's drawing me out.

Typing a reply to someone's assertions is different from speaking my mind on issues and moving on.
The former would require seemingly endless back and forths + tirades.
I tend to react to persons in a not too cool manner when stressed.
So I don't push it. Better I keep my cool till my brain rebootsgrin
You, I have exchanged friendly banters with.....Se grab?

Errr, it's a Windows OS.
Win 8 to 10.
I've been on it all day.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gbawe:

If you love your nation then you will admit it is all about the progress of Nigeria. to that end I urge you to keep criticising the Buhari government but, crucially, get behind it if they deliver change and progress others have been unable to deliver since 1999. Simple as that. It is juvenile to fight and argue always because we assume enmity is permanent. Don't continue to hate Buhari because you have committed your mentality to never seeing good in his efforts. Look at the big picture. What if Nigeria can get close to the Nation you want it to be under this current government?
SeverussnAPE is too daft to listen to you. Even gorillas are more sensible than him so stop wasting your time.
@ topic by 2019 Nigerians will be begging Buhari to contest again
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

[s]Lol
Now he's drawing me out.

Typing a reply to someone's assertions is different from speaking my mind on issues and moving on.

Errr, it's a Windows OS.
Win 8 to 10.
I've been on it all day.
[/s]

Ugly bitc.h with tribal marks

failed blogger

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sir, so far, Buhari have not lived up to expectations. Till now (almost a hundred days), The man has not declared his assets, The guy is reneging in almost all his promises.

You're not in this country, so you don't know what's going on. The APC thugs are still waiting for their 5,000 stipend.

**sigh**

[s]I'm not used to typing long stuffs like you[/s]. But seriously, Buhari is losing it.
The Id!ot studied in otuoke
say the truth and shy the devil mr man you just don't want to embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

SeverussnAPE is too daft to listen to you. Even gorillas are more sensible than him so stop wasting your time.
@ topic by 2019 Nigerians will be begging Buhari to contest again
One of your brothers struck at Yobe today. Please help yourself and do the same. Seventy two virgins awaits you, according to allah_.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Ugly bitc.h with tribal marks

failed blogger
Useless and hopeless cum guzzling goblin. Picking a fight with a lady, you should be ashamed of your miserable self. Buharistic cow!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

The Id!ot studied in otuoke
say the truth and shy the devil mr man you just don't want to embarrass yourself.
This stupid_ Quran reciting jihadist studied at shekau's Islamiyya school. No wonder he's an aspiring terrorist!...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ikology(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chubhie:
I've evolved to abhor liars and sweet political talkers as you. Men whose principles only take few morsels from politicians to crack.

I take it as duty to expose professional sweet political talkers as you. You talk of discussing ideas and not posters? Its funny how you elect to double speak to always suit your needs. Will you ever discuss issues without sublimely scheming to promote APC? Will you ever accept that not everyone that criticise PMB is a GEJ fan? Will you ever shade your predictable skin?

Don't you think its time to reinvent yourself and try to balance your positions instead of your monotonous broken record sounding aye aye APC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Useless and hopeless cum guzzling goblin. Picking a fight with a lady, you should be ashamed of your miserable self. Buharistic cow!!!

That thing is not a woman. She is a hermaphrodite

Your father and mother are the cows not me. U must be a bastard for not minding your own business

Do you have your big head stuck in her menses soaked panties?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by uniklinkum(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

That thing is not a woman. She is an hermaphrodite

Your father and mother are the cows not me. U must be a bastard for not minding your own business

Touche!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by fulanimafia: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
Now he's drawing me out.

Errr, it's a Windows OS.
Win 8 to 10.
I've been on it all day.

Thats the ideal approach to adopt, it helps you give adequate regard where due. Life's too short innit wink

...good luck with the upgrade #teamosX
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

That thing is not a woman. She is an hermaphrodite

I know your type, With multiple monikers, With "igbotic" names, accursed tribal bigot.

You're just a slavish Bonobo.

Are you scared to reveal your real identity??... Coward!

Your type will have an IQ test with a goat and come second.

Smelly maggot.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by MizMyColi(f): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
fulanimafia:

Thats the ideal approach to adopt, it helps you give adequate regard where due. Life's too short innit wink

...good luck with the upgrade #teamosX

LMAO
Someone's lobbying metonguecheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Uniklinkum my patient is back. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Some guys are just unbelievable...love starved dingbats. Very pathetic souls.
Tribal fools. Like Oba like subjects.
Cc: okolochyke

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I know your type, With multiple monikers, With "igbotic" names, accursed tribal bigot.

You're just a slavish Bonobo.

Are you scared to reveal your real identity??... Coward!

Your type will have an IQ test with a goat and come second.

Smelly maggot.

And I know your type.

A frustrated, poverty stricken, mentally disturbed ugly bastard

You are so ashamed of your own life, you freak of nature.

You Hausa hating bastard despite the fact that he lived in the North

Get the Bleep off my mentions and go and slurp on your Madam's a.s.shole. Bastard

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Standing5(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gbawe:

The reason is that Buhari is very scared of failing Nigerians and he is doing everything to make sure mistakes are avoided which rendered the past three regimes (OBJ, Yar Adua and Jonathan) inneffective overall and unable to address Nigeria's major problems such as poor power supply, poverty, unemployment, insecurity, weak and corrupt institutions, abysmal healthcare et al. I don't expect you to believe me but I can tell you that Buhari is shunning 'awon boyz' and their interest and focusing on what will transform our nation. That is a very, very good thing for Nigeria.
The man is trying not to play into d hands of the corrupt 99 percentile. If he should appoint political jobbers or weak-willed technocrats then his govt is going to suffer heavy stagnation in delivering.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[s]Some guys are just unbelievable...love starved dingbats. Very pathetic souls.

Tribal fools. Like Oba like subjects.

Cc: okolochyke[/s]

Your father and mother are the tribal fools.

Menses gobbling bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

And I know your type.

Get the Bleep off my mentions and go and slurp on your Madam's a.s.shole. Bastard

Aha!...That sounds familiar, I knew it!

I knew I've come in contact with this gworo chewing Almajiric scum.

Were you not the irredeemable akuya who was impersonating another female Nairalander??...coward!. Living under someone else's shadow, Zombie who doesn't have a mind of his own.

You must be one of those plate wielding nuisances I see while traveling in the north.
Leave all these ladies alone, they are not the cause of your predicament, Go ask your jihadist father who cursed your generations. Smelly twerp...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Your father and mother are the tribal fools.
Menses gobbling bastard
Goat-urine gulping amoeba.
Sadistic minion of sub-human filth.
Do the world a favor and rid yourself of your miserable pain-filled life.
Cowardly woman-fighting nitwit.
Shit_ filled brain!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

One of your brothers struck at Yobe today. Please help yourself and do the same. Seventy two virgins awaits you, according to allah_.
Please stop attending that "school" in Otuoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

And I know your type.

Abeg make una no kill severussnAPE with insults heregrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Please stop attending that "school" in Otuoke
Another plate wielding bambiala scum on the loose. Go to Federal Neuro psychiatric hospital, Barnawa. Dr. Robert will cure you of your insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[s]Aha!...That sounds familiar, I knew it!

I knew I've come in contact with this gworo chewing Almajiric scum.

Were you not the irredeemable akuya who was impersonating another female Nairalander??...coward!. Living under someone else's shadow, Zombie who doesn't have a mind of his own.

You must be one of those plate wielding nuisances I see while traveling in the north.
Leave all these ladies alone, they are not the cause of your predicament, Go ask your jihadist father who cursed your generations. Smelly twerp...[/s]

You must be suffering from brain damage or have you inherited your mother's autistic syndrome?

Who impersonated a female Nairalander? I will advise you to go and find some food to eat before poverty and hunger eats up what is left of your mind.

You are the greatest tribal and religious bigot on this forum. Your hate for muslims and northerners is so shocking. I know all your sisters and your mother were gang.ra.ped by cattle rearers in the North but it is time you move on from that episode.

Your real father is one of the men that gang.ra.ped your prostitute of a mother and he is Hausa. Stop the hate

Fuckiin pussi bit.ch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Morons that never supported Jonathan from day one suddenly wants us to join hands to move the country forward undecided.

When you think e-dots have finally exhausted their stupidity they reawaken with much vigour. We dey watch cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

You must be suffering from brain damage or have you inherited your mother's autistic syndrome?

Who impersonated a female Nairalander? I will advise you to go and find some food to eat before poverty and hunger eats up what is left of your mind.

You are the greatest tribal and religious bigot on this forum. Your hate for muslims and northerners is so shocking. I know all your sisters and your mother were gang.ra.ped by cattle rearers in the North but it is time you move on from that episode.

Your real father is one of the men that gang.ra.ped your prostitute of a mother and he is Hausa. Stop the hate

Fuckiin pussi bit.ch
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

You keep saying I hate muslims, All what I say about you guys are the naked truth, are you guys not Almajiris?... Who's bombing in this country today??... Are Bokoharam members not your brothers??. Don't even go there, you know it's the truth.

I wonder why they've not wiped you all out. Cretinous parasites. 72 virgins seeking extremists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Grazing Bill: Fani-Kayode Congratulates Fayose For Signing Bill Into Law / Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) / Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.