Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. (23254 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yoruba slaves and their masters. Indeperable

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ragheads and head hitting minions everywhere.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Chubhie: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This stupid_ Quran reciting jihadist studied at shekau's Islamiyya school. No wonder he's an aspiring terrorist!...
It wasn't necessary to insult other individuals who uphold the best of islamic principles all cos of one person you seem not in agreement with.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Another plate wielding bambiala scum on the loose. Go to Federal Neuro psychiatric hospital, Barnawa. Dr. Robert will cure you of your insanity.
Please don't kill me with laughter abeggrin
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chubhie:
It wasn't necessary to insult other individuals who uphold the best of islamic principles all cos of one person you seem not in agreement with.
But Bros, Look at these guys, They have no principles to uphold in the first place. Killing is their hobby. Mtcheeww...
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Ugly bitc.h with tribal marks

failed blogger
. Tunde salam. Unemployed Uniosun graduate. Respect ur old age

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Please don't kill me with laughter abeggrin
You think I'm joking. I can link you up with him, or if you want your fellow jihadist doctor, I can connect you with Dr. Hayatudeen.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
uniklinkum:

Touche!!!
. Anu mpama
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gbawe:

If you love your nation then you will admit it is all about the progress of Nigeria. to that end I urge you to keep criticising the Buhari government but, crucially, get behind it if they deliver change and progress others have been unable to deliver since 1999. Simple as that. It is juvenile to fight and argue always because we assume enmity is permanent. Don't continue to hate Buhari because you have committed your mentality to never seeing good in his efforts. Look at the big picture. What if Nigeria can get close to the Nation you want it to be under this current government?

Same way u and ur enemies of progres supported Jonathan.
Why are u guys forcing buhari on us

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Aha!...That sounds familiar, I knew it!

I knew I've come in contact with this gworo chewing Almajiric scum.

Were you not the irredeemable akuya who was impersonating another female Nairalander??...coward!. Living under someone else's shadow, Zombie who doesn't have a mind of his own.

You must be one of those plate wielding nuisances I see while traveling in the north.
Leave all these ladies alone, they are not the cause of your predicament, Go ask your jihadist father who cursed your generations. Smelly twerp...
. 100000000000000 likes

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by baralatie(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Who cares about your fuckkin opinion. You are a confirmed dullard, a frustrated and failed blogger so there is no way you will ever comprehend what the OP is saying.

Do you think this is about the useless topics you write on your blog?

You look like one FAT UGLY DEFORMED woman in my area called Okolie. Do you know her? She had a deep tribal mark on her face and has a very terrible mouth odor.

Ijiot!!
oh well!
how would I help you to understand the issues involved here.
the issue is very clear about where PMB stands when it comes to the issues of job creation and employment.
even the way he is going about the appointment of his cabinet is even a strong pointer.
so if you have convincing points to prove otherwise.it will be good to share but to behave like some of aforetime APC monikers who took delight in
1,spreading misinformation
2,character slandering
3,abusive behaviours
4,generally behaving like e- touts

it will be advisable for you to stay clear and read and assimilate ideas.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:
So the cretinous okolochyke is even an unemployed dull'ard?... No wonder he takes delight in attacking ladies, Broke ass fool who's so frustrated with life.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

You keep saying I hate muslims, All what I say about you guys are the naked truth, are you guys not Almajiris?... Who's bombing in this country today??... Are Bokoharam members not your brothers??. Don't even go there, you know it's the truth.

I wonder why they've not wiped you all out. Cretinous parasites. 72 virgins seeking extremists.

I am not surprised that you hold such a subjective view. You are the product of autistic mother and a mentally deranged father.

So in your twisted brain all muslims are terrorists? What a Dumb head sociopath.

With the way poverty has destroyed your life, You would have been worse than Boko Haram if you had a functioning brain

What a waste of space, you should be forcefully flushed into a toilet

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
baralatie:

oh well!
how would I help you to understand the issues involved here.
the issue is very clear about where PMB stands when it comes to the issues of job creation and employment.
even the way he is going about the appointment of his cabinet is even a strong pointer.
so if you have convincing points to prove otherwise.it will be good to share but to behave like some of aforetime APC monikers who took delight in
1,spreading misinformation
2,character slandering
3,abusive behaviours
4,generally behaving like e- touts

it will be advisable for you to stay clear and read and assimilate ideas.
Sir, that okolochyke is just a frustrated loser, He is so ugly that shrek will defeat him in a fashion competition. No girl even looks at him. *spits*
He's the type you'll see and immediately lose appetite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Chyke Okolo the man with man boobs and protruding belly

What is your bra size?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So the cretinous okolochyke is even an unemployed dull'ard?... No wonder he takes delight in attacking ladies, Broke ass fool who's so frustrated with life.
.the bastard celebrated his 42nd bithday last two weeks. His poor wife is pregnant yet goon cannot even provide for the poor woman. That guy is cursed for real
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[s]Sir, that okolochyke is just a frustrated loser, He is so ugly that shrek will defeat him in a fashion competition. No girl even looks at him. *spits*
He's the type you'll see and immediately lose appetite.[/s]

Just like your prostitute of a mother that was gang.ra.ped in Kaduna

Your slowpoke mother should have done what Ibos do best. She should have killed and cooked you. You are of no use to humanity

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:
.the bastard celebrated his 42nd bithday last two weeks. His poor wife is pregnant yet goon cannot even provide for the poor woman. That guy is cursed for real

Yawn boring lies

This is you with big man boobs

You should commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

I am not surprised that you hold such a subjective view. You are the product of autistic mother and a mentally deranged father.

So in your twisted brain all muslims are terrorists? What a Dumb head sociopath.

With the way poverty has destroyed your life, You would have been worse than Boko Haram if you had a functioning brain

Shut your smelly cesspit of a latrine you call mouth. Though I can't see you physically but I know you stink like a sewage.

Dirty and filthy cowardly boko haram sympathizer. It's prayer time, go hit your head and raise your stinking ass.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Shut your smelly cesspit of a latrine you call mouth. Though I can't see you physically but I know you stink like a sewage.

Dirty and filthy cowardly boko haram sympathizer. It's prayer time, go hit your head and raise your stinking ass to your god.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
arizona123
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ARIZONA123(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sir, that okolochyke is just a frustrated loser, He is so ugly that shrek will defeat him in a fashion competition. No girl even looks at him. *spits*
He's the type you'll see and immediately lose appetite.
. His wife is a clear definition of ugliness. You need to see her face. Very scary. Do you want to see her?
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[s]Shut your smelly cesspit of a latrine you call mouth. Though I can't see you physically but I know you stink like a sewage.

Dirty and filthy cowardly boko haram sympathizer. It's prayer time, go hit your head and raise your stinking ass to your god. [/s]

You dont need to reply me twice

Is that the effect I am having on you?

Bastard son of a prostitute

Go and take of your autistic mother and brain dead saliva spitting sister

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. His wife is a clear definition of ugliness. You need to see her face. Very scary. Do you want to see her?

You are a big fool

Chyke Okolo the fat homosexual bastard from Anambra
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Just like your prostitute of a mother that was gang.ra.ped in Kaduna

Your slowpoke mother should have done what Ibos do best. She should have killed and cooked you. You are of no use to humanity
I know your women for one thing, and that is vesico vagina fistula, Because your fathers are pedophiles who can't wait till a woman is ripe before marrying her. No wonder they go about begging and smelling all over the place. I must have given your miserable family 100 Naira before.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:
okolochyke wife grin

Yes, let me see her. But I pray not to loose appetite.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ARIZONA123(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Yawn boring lies

This is you with big man boobs

You should commit suicide
. Funny boy. You are really a diffused cretin. Who is that picx that you just posted mr Tunde salam ?
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[s]I know your women for one thing, and that is vesico vagina fistula, Because your fathers are pedophiles who can't wait till a woman is ripe before marrying her. No wonder they go about begging and smelling all over the place. I must have given your miserable family 100 Naira before. [/s]

Boring

You are getting slow and weak

You cant keep up bitc.h

Son of perdition

Son of a thousand fathers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ARIZONA123(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
okolochyke wife grin

Yes, let me see her. But I pray not to loose appetite.
. Am coming. Its a horror!
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Funny boy. You are really a diffused cretin. Who is that picx that you just posted mr Tunde salam ?

Accursed Bastard Osu

You cannot deny your ugly face

You took down your pics some weeks ago . Your job was completed months ago grin grin grin

Useless animal

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:
...no wonder he's going about looking for females to insult. Pathetic simpleton he is.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Boring
You are getting slow and weak
You cant keep up bitc.h
Son of perdition
Son of a thousand fathers
You're the one who's not keeping up.
How do you feel perceiving your mom's stench on a daily basis?
I can recommend a gynecologist for her. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Insecurity: PDP Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies In Abuja / IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents / How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.