Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. (23252 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

...no wonder he's going about looking for females to insult. Pathetic simpleton he is.

It is your father that is a bastard and female rap.ist. That is how you were conceived Nitwit

Poverty stricken animal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Naijacitizen(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
The SaverusSnape of a guy is filled with hate.

Don't ever quote me. I am not a religious and tribal bigot.

You did better do yourself a favour by asking yourself of what benefit you are getting from all this hating you are spewing on other tribe and religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Naijacitizen:

You did better do yourself a favour by asking yourself of what benefit you are getting from all this hating you are spewing on other tribe and religion.

The fool is sick upstairs

Always talking down to muslims and northerners and yet he is a hopeless bastard with no future.

He is a bigot and full of hatred because he watched his mother raped every nite and two of sisters were eaten alive in Enugu. He is a disturbed man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

You dont need to reply me twice

Is that the effect I am having on you?

Bastard son of a prostitute

Go and take of your autistic mother and brain dead saliva spitting sister
I had to add "god" to it.

Scum Almajiric raghead. Pedophile in the making, when will you also get your nine year old bride?
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ARIZONA123(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:
arizona123
. Whose picture is this Mr Tunde Salam? you and ur wife will die on a motor accident this month if I am not chyke okolo or whatever. AMEN!
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

It is your father that is a bastard and female rap.ist. That is how you were conceived Nitwit

Poverty stricken animal
Just like you go about bearing other people's name, you can't face someone in an e-duel, you go through the mother or father. But that's not a problem...After all, That's the way of jihadists.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I had to add "god" to it.

Scum Almajiric raghead. Pedophile in the making, when will you also get your nine year old bride?

U are a confused man

U are dazed

Repeating Almajiric 100 times will not cure your madness

You need to and stick your head in your madam's ass.h.ole now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Chubhie: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

But Bros, Look at these guys, They have no principles to uphold in the first place. Killing is their hobby. Mtcheeww...
I advice you hold this your position tentatively. I know you are young and will get the chance to meet diverse people.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Oh!... Really? cheesy

But the other guy is not filled with hate, right...you're also a hypocrite. Just swerve!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Whose picture is this Mr Tunde Salam? you and ur wife will die on a motor accident this month if I am not chyke okolo or whatever. AMEN!

If this is you in this picture. May you die before the end of September

U need to replace that singlet with a full size bra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mizmycoli

You are just here watching

Dont be scared, I will not put up your ugly pics tonite. I dont want to kill people with your ugliness tonite

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

U are a confused man
U are dazed
Repeating Almajiric 100 times will not cure your madness
You need to and stick your head in your madam's ass.h.ole now
I repeat it because that's what you are.
"Bambiala" grin
Go cure your mom of her VVF.
Stinking Almajiri.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chubhie:
I advice you hold this your position tentatively. I know you are young and will get the chance to meet diverse people.
Thank you.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

"Bambiala" grin

Stinking Almajiri.

Your mother is the cursed woman that gave birth to a bigot like you. A man without intelligence and tars everyone with same brush

You are a cursed osu bastard

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ARIZONA123(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

If this is you in this picture. May you die before the end of September

U need to replace that singlet with a full size bra

. Amen! And if its not me. May you die before september this year and may ur pregnant wife also die too during labour. Amen
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Your mother is the cursed woman that gave birth to a bigot like you. A man without intelligence and tars everyone with same brush

You are a cursed osu bastard
You're an uncircumcised dick_ nibbling leper. Kuturu kawai grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Amen! And if its not me. May you die before september this year and may ur pregnant wife also die too during labour. Amen
Amen!!! grin
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ARIZONA123(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

"Bambiala" grin

Stinking Almajiri.
. One of his brothers named Abbey is sickler. He was rushed to the hospital last month. he is now in a half-death condition in a hospital at osogbo
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. One of his brothers named Abbey is sickler. He was rushed to the hospital last month. he is now in a half-death condition in a hospital at osogbo
grin grin grin

The broke leper can't foot the bills. I'll come and help.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Naijacitizen(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

The fool is sick upstairs

Always talking down to muslims and northerners and yet he is a hopeless bastard with no future.

He is a bigot and full of hatred because he watched his mother raped every nite and two of sisters were eaten alive in Enugu. He is a disturbed man

And you join him in all this dirty game which make you both equal guilt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Bastard

I know you will deny it

Typical Ibo behavior. Deny even his own picture

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by okolochyke: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:

If i dont have a brother called Abbey, May you die before end of September

Cursed fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Chai!... Who did this to you

That spell must be very powerful. Bros, Seriously, jokes apart; You need help. Are there no psychiatric homes/facilities in Germany?... Are you a neo-Nazi?...
You sound like a mass murdering maniac.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ilekeh(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gbawe:
I will stake my name and reputation on my assertion that Buhari, by far, will be the best President Nigeria has had since our current elective democracy began in 1999. I have stated it many times that the President to deliver Nigeria would be an ascetic, principled, immaterialistic and very strong-willed individual who genuinely loves all Nigerians and is ready to give his all to them.

All Nigerians should patriotically get behind Buhari because you have never had a President who care for you and is ready to do his best to make sure you have better lives more than this man. Already, the quality of his decision-making, appointments, boldness and strategizing is obvious. Even hardcore Jonathanians, Tandroids and unrepentant Buhari haters will be behind the man in a years time.

To Diasporan Nigerians.

One of my associates was Sunny Ofili who is now deceased.

http://www.theneighbourhoodonline.com/news/othernews/3074-ofili%E2%80%99s-death-%E2%80%98very-painful%E2%80%99-delta-state-govt.html

I mention him because he was an intelligent and patriotic individual who was always insisting I come home to to do my bit in making Nigeria better. I never took him seriously because of the character of the Presidents we have had since 1999. I.e OBJ, Yar Adua and Jonathan. I will certainly get involved now under Buhari and I urge all other Nigerians in the diaspora, with unique ideas and something to contribute, to consider taking a leap of faith. I won't ask you to leave your diasporan base but I want you to take a greater interest in the administration of Nigeria. I say this because most of my friends in the UK are completely apathetic about Nigeria and cynically disinterested in the prospect of a great Nigeria because "we have heard it all before". All diasporan Nigerians need to do is commit to observing how Buhari is leading Nigeria. If you then see revolutionary decisions and changes Nigeria has never witnessed before then consider going home to contribute your expertise and skills which will help build a Nigeria our children will be proud of.

To all Nigerians.
I think it can be said that "enough is enough" in the case of Nigeria. "Prehistoric" does not even properly quantify the conditions Nigerians live under. We will begin witnessing real change shortly. I urge all Nigerians who want our nation to be great to put sentiments aside. Embrace patriotism and optimism because real and quantifiable progress is here. It is the kind every Nigerians will see and feel. In the end my message is that we should give Buhari a chance and give him our support. I am fairly sure he will not let Nigerians down.

I don't need a thread to tell me that solidifying my trust in Buhari is a brilliant move.

As a diasporan, he has made me trust in Nigeria again.

Baba go slow, please continue. It's better to strategize than to use gragra to enter a battlefield (Nigeria). Ask Ojukwu where gragra led him.

I love that man die.

Hateful propaganda from the SE (mainly the SE) is just a bump on the road.

May my brothers and sisters from the east continue to troop to Aso Rock like slaves paying their master homage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Obviously some deadbrained neanderthals have been _masturbating to my moniker all day. Seeking a rematch after you got floored by me? I don't spar with corpses - I'm necrophobic.♦

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

I don't need a thread to tell me that solidifying my trust in Buhari is a brilliant move.

As a diasporan, he has made me trust in Nigeria again.

Baba go slow, please continue. It's better to strategize than to use gragra to enter a battlefield (Nigeria). Ask Ojukwu where gragra led him.

I love that man die.

Hateful propaganda from the SE (mainly the SE) is just a bump on the road.

May my brothers and sisters from the east continue to troop to Aso Rock like slaves paying their master homage.
May Fulani herdsmen continue to hunt your people for sport in Kwara and Ogun States.smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by uniklinkum(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
After the dead brain troglodytes was sacrifice on the altar of Yangon, he dread quoting my handle like he dread the HIV virus plaguing him manifesting to full blown AIDS. I boldly wrote your username but the consummated fucknoid can't replicate same. You were beaten, humiliated and pissed upon at the last bout...

https://www.nairaland.com/2516147/hasnt-seen-see-what-chinese/3#36853203

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by uniklinkum(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
May Fulani herdsmen continue to hunt your people for sport in Kwara and Ogun States.smiley

Priceless coming from a do..lt from the national houseboys and housegirls union. If there no more grasses at oga backyard to eat you can as well feast on old newspaper. Your fellow iidiots are used as shooting practice at aguleri while a monarch was killed at enugu. Tell me another story simpleton.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ilekeh(f): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'd say likewise, but your people enjoy killing each other, so I'd leave Fulani out of your self-genocide.

May your people continue to travel to Asian countries for "business".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark please leave my patient uniklinkum , He's supposed to be in the intensive care unit. I don't know the careless warder who let him escape.

Uniklinkum!!!... To the ward!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Interesting, don't you think?

I've been offline since last night to engage myself in WORTHWHILE PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES while he keeps refreshing this thread all day just to check if I am online.

His cyberlife revolves around mine. He needs me to validate his existence. Stay down, zombie.

I am THE SUN. I burnt him and he can't get OFF my MARK.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by uniklinkum(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
TheSonOfMark please leave my patient uniklinkum , He's supposed to be in the intensive care unit. I don't know the careless warder who let him escape.

Uniklinkum!!!... To the ward!

Pillock you out of my league I battle your Lord. Why is my ignore mode of your communal idiocy hard for your Marconi brain in a mango head hard to comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists At Bulabulin (Photos) / Guber Polls: Thugs, Election Riggers Flood Imo / ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.