Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (64684 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 5:34am On Sep 13, 2015
shizzy7:
I'm good that's why I'm looking for trouble,,, I don't type like a man and that language is Yoruba not Fulani Besides you keep calling him Igwe - it means KING.

thanx my babe
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2015
all4naija:

You'd go and smoke weed! Filthy Ghanaian. Charcoal! Ptui!
local area champion,,,, how is lagos today? Poor ruminant.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2015
all4naija:
Shut the f**k up. You African booting scratcher! You pathetic fool!
local lagos boy,, have u ever seen a real plane in your life before? U dont live in america, u are just a deluded area champion who sells recharge cards in lagos.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
local lagos boy,, have u ever seen a real plane in your life before? U dont live in america, u are just a deluded area champion who sells recharge cards in lagos.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
all4naija:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry
shvt up mitch! Assshole
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
shvt up mitch! Assshole
lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
all4naija:
lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by datigbogirl: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
youmour:

Fvck outta here,you dont know me or how deep i fall in love,or the lenght i have gone.it seems the more a guy opens up and admit to be in love with a girl the time she starts misbehaving..let me guess what you are about to say (its not every girl) ...

The only usefulness in being hitched is for procreation.

Sorry once again...lmao!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by toprealman: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2017
BrightEye:
They aren't bad at all....

She is pretty, looking like tiwa savage..
So with all the bright eye thingy, you still can't differentiate between coke and fanta

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.