Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (64681 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
shizzy7:
This GUY-HE-- yeah INCOHERENT as usual

my friend tells me you are a lady therefore you and I perhaps should start afresh...hey babes how are you doing?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

lol...igweeeeee
Do you know why I do admire South African blacks?

1) They are not smart

2) Pastor put snakes in people's mouth

3) The women have fat legs and very big ugly butt

4) Most of the women have balds

5) They are xenophobic in nature

6) They hate foreigners

7) Practice witchcraft in ignorance

8.) Too many criminals and thugs

9) Townships have smelling bucket poo system

10) South African black men aren't handsome

11) Most South African blacks can't speak English

12) Zulus are dirty and go n a k e d all the time

13) They drink a lot, most especially, umqombothi

14) Too much r a p e cases in the society

15) Too many obese people

16) There is so much racial discrimination

17) Braggarts with no number one African billionaire

18) No black South African has more than one private jets

19) Most of them don't shower

20) They like using narcotic drugs and designer drugs

The list is too long to mention. I think you would agree with me that your society is a mess and there is no reason for Ghanaians to worship you. Those midgets are just stupid and ignorant to know that Nigerians are special than South Africans.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
u unkempt local boy, u always use the word f**k, dude thats soo uncivilized.
I think you deserve it. Ptui! You i d i o t!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

1) They are not smart

6) They hate foreigners

The list is too long to mention. I think you would agree with me that your society is a mess and there is no reason for Ghanaians to worship you. Those midgets are just stupid and ignorant to know that Nigerians are special than South Africans.
so what do u gain from insulting ghanaian and s.a peepz? Is that how a self acclaimed giant behaves?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
so what do u gain from insulting ghanaian and s.a peepz? Is that how a self acclaimed giant behaves?
Hahaha... Look at you, hypocrite. Have you forgotten how you like to pull Nigeria down with your lords from South Africa? Bwahaha... You are mad, bro!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

I think you deserve. Ptui! You i d i o t!
its hurts when u get the needed respect u deserve ryt? Well i cant respect a ruminant like u.... A local lagos boy with dreams of relocating to ghana..... U are soo broke that u eat once a day. Look at how lean, weak and senseless u have become. I feel for u.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
its hurts when u get the needed respect u deserve ryt? Well i cant respect a ruminant like u.... A local lagos boy with dreams of relocating to ghana..... U are soo broke that u eat once a day. Look at how lean, weak and senseless u have become. I feel for u.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. What is the matter? Little dwarf can't reason like a human being for once! Go and get laid to ease that f**king miserable life you live in the hell hole called Ghana!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. What is the matter? Little dwarf can't reason like a human being for once! Go and get laid to ease that f**king miserable life you live in the hell hole called Ghana!
answer me local lagos boy! Prove to me that u have a passport.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

1) They are not smart

6) They hate foreigners

congratulations,you can sleep now..keep on driving your private jet in your dreams,come tomorrow Egusi soap is on your menu the whole day

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Hahaha... Look at you, hypocrite. Have you forgotten how you like to pull Nigeria down with your lords from South Africa? Bwahaha... You are mad, bro!
whatever dawg! If that makes u self-service at nyt then so be it.....pull nigeria down? Do u think we are idle and jobless like u? Mr schizophrenic
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
answer me local lagos boy! Prove to me that u have a passport.
*facepalm*
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

congratulations,you can sleep now..keep on driving your private jet in your dreams,come tomorrow Egusi soap is on your menu the whole day
I don't take siesta in fall. Only a lazy dummy like you do.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

my friend tells me you are a lady therefore you and I perhaps should start afresh...hey babes how are you doing?
I'm good that's why I'm looking for trouble,,, I don't type like a man and that language is Yoruba not Fulani Besides you keep calling him Igwe - it means KING.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:
*facepalm*
i knew u didnt have one. Shame on u. Local goat.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
whatever dawg! If that makes u self-service at nyt then so be it.....pull nigeria down? Do u think we are idle and jobless like u? Mr schizophrenic
Oh, shut up! You f**king idiot!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
i knew u didnt have one. Shame on u. Local goat.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Talk2SeaL: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
How many likes for mama?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
shizzy7:
I'm good that's why I'm looking for trouble,,, I don't type like a man and that language is Yoruba not Fulani Besides you keep calling him Igwe - it means KING.
He's a South African Zulu. I hope you know what that means?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Oh, shut up! You f**king idiot!
dude, why do u keep using the word f**king? Dude are u that horrrny?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
dude, why do u keep using the word f**king? Dude are u that Hot?
You f**king f**k! F**kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

You f**king f**k! F**kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
guy, go use soap. Its obvious u want to masturbate! Smh
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
guy, go use soap. Its obvious u want to masturbate! Smh
Excuse me?! F**k you! angry
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Excuse me?! F**k you! angry
u love using soaps dont u?? Poor bastard! U are soo ugly that no lady fancies u. Hahaha
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:
He's a South African Zulu. I hope you know what that means?
I really don't know what it means,, can you tell me??
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by missmary(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Am seeing London... Na wetin my eyes carry be that..
Dear Boo, your mates are proposing in London o, our mustn't be different
Dear Bae, your mates are working already don't let your own be different o
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
u love using soaps dont u?? Poor bastard! U are soo ugly that no lady fancies u. Hahaha
You f**k piece of sh*t! You are the f**king bastard!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by missmary(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Am seeing London... Na wetin my eyes carry be that..
Dear Boo, your mates are proposing in London o, ours mustn't be different
Dear Bae, your mates are working already don't let your own be different o
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

You f**k piece of sh*t! You are the f**king bastard!
u derranged goat!!! Soap wanking bastard!!! Local naija boy. Area champion. Poor thing.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by simdam500(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pretty! Don't think I can propose too embarassed but mine is not shyness but proud Ness.

BTW, I found out I can talk to any girl, yesterday. While waiting for BRT in lag I talked to a girl after summoning the spirit of courage from where it is and she responded with a soothing smile cry

I shivered... cheesy

OK lemme stop here, cos I don't talk bout myself.

Happy married life to the couple sha
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
simdam500:
Pretty! Don't think I can propose too embarassed but mine is not shyness but proud Ness.

BTW, I found out I can talk to any girl, yesterday. While waiting for BRT in lag I talked to a girl after summoning the spirit of courage from where it is and she responded with a soothing smile cry

I shivered... cheesy

OK lemme stop here, cos I don't talk bout myself.

Happy married life to the couple sha
tell me more bro, i wanna hear it.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
u derranged goat!!! Soap wanking bastard!!! Local naija boy. Area champion. Poor thing.
You'd go and smoke weed! Filthy Ghanaian. Charcoal! Ptui!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
tell me more bro, i wanna hear it.
Shut the f**k up. You African booting scratcher! You pathetic fool!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.