Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (64690 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kai so how he go take tell the wife say he wan do now. I know understand ooo

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
very handsome a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
The lady above me, am shy to ask you out. Should I ask someone on nairaland to do the talking for me.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by freakthingz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
And will it improve my gpa
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
I love the 2nd pic. Beautiful backdrop. Lovely story. Love is not dead, yo tongue
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Luckymay(f): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
youmour:
Oh gee cool story,fvck outta here with this bullsh1t.stories like this make me sick,ughhhhhh soul mate fire.i dont believe in love anymore jare tongue.no girl fit ever blow my mind
u sure?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lovely story! I wish them the best.

Where my soul mate dey na? Hurry up! embarassed
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
lonelydora:
This is highest insult to manhood. We told them to mingle with girls a little in their teens, but the refused, now look at what you have done to manhood.
Shut up Mr I too know, we're all brought up in a different way so you don't have to blame him if he's not spoilt as you're.

3 Likes

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by slap1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
You won't be shy when it's time to...
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by lonelydora: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Shut up Mr I too know, we're all brought up in a different way so you don't have to blame him if he's not spoilt as you're.

Do you have a girlfriend?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by slap1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
freakthingz:
And will it improve my gpa
You dey third class? grin
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
lonelydora:

Do you have a girlfriend?
You're lonely so I don't need to answer your question, we're not in the same level.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
lol
Need anything from Jumia? Just contact me now!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Jetjacky(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
i think the word awesomets should be made for this purpose smiley
shaiba:
Awesome!!

HML. All the best smiley
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
the make up serious o, black girl having yellow face. issookkkayy
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by AnotherBoss(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Why the lady come Fair for the second pics?abi she bleach after my guy propose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by dammytosh: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mum sure has taste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
the make up serious o, black girl having yellow face. issookkkayy..
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jst hope it would'nt be like that when it comes to performing the usual procreational activities, ecause....hmmmmm the XY, and XX debate will arise everytime a girl child is born!!!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by lonelydora: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Damalex4luv:

You're lonely so I don't need to answer your question, we're not in the same level.

Common sense is not common. Answering you is belittling myself. For your info, I'm a happily married man with children.

No more questions.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by viktor01(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
And all the ladies will be like WOW!. so lovely.
Na una destiny to marry sef?

See as the guy handsome like me, I can imagine how many ladies would be so disappointed by this wedding cause they'd hoped it would be them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by adedayourt(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
BUT HE WNT BE SHY ON SATURDAY NITE cool

cute couple dou
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by salt1: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Love must be very powerful!
Otherwise the story doesn't quite add up: a confident, well-brought LAWYER/EVANGELIST didn't have the boldness to propose to a lady who has been his friend since 2012...
HML to you two
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by sambim99(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lovely ;DLovely
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by ruffDiamond: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool I ve said this before and will repeat IT here again naija gals WILL keep ON losing GOOD MEN TO FOREIGN GAL FOR SURE ni are u telling this cool dude has NEVER seen any prospective or potential wife material among our own even as a student I'm very certain he DID!but as it always happen,their OLOSHO MENTALITY ,FAKE LIFESTYLE,SETTING UNREALISTIC STANDARD,COUPLED WITH COUNTLESS OTHER ODDITIES REMAIN THEIR BANE!! All these must have put him OFF BIG TIME embarassed now,this is a beautiful love story cheesy and gal looks REAL TOO AND DOWN TO EARTH naija gal una never c chom chin o Mikel go soon marry his RUSSIAN GIRLFRIEND tongue cheesy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by AreaFada2: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
A shy Nigerian evangelist who is also a lawyer. Hmmmmm........ HML!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by alcmene: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ghana girls all over naija guys

dem take naija boys swear for them

are'nt there any better guy over there??

i remember how inyanya made caricature of that ghana lady
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Kanbee: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
So cool....

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Really nice, i hope he isn't shy anymore grin

True love knows no bounds, HML to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
*YAWN*
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by pretty050(f): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
embarassed embarassed grin
Tallesty1:
To ask for sex go be mission impossible
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
The Nigerians are too awesome for the Ghanaians in those images! Charlies are like thank you Nigerians for the swag! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.