Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (64682 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by smokey12345: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
make everybody dey Bleep dey go jawe
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by solochris(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
dis guy is nothing bt a leaking pool. Just 2 tel her ur mind, u r sweating. So wat wil u nw do wen its time 2 solve algebra at nght. Anu ohia
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by whyque(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Al dis burty pikin slf....smh
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
HALLELUJAH!
Fine pastor.
A single girl reading this just swallowed saliva now. grin

Fair handsome man married a black African beauty.
Cheers to their success.
I thank Almighty God JEHOVAH for them and I wish them a happy married life in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by pet4ril(f): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
youmour:
Oh gee cool story,fvck outta here with this bullsh1t.stories like this make me sick,ughhhhhh soul mate fire.i dont believe in love anymore jare tongue.no girl fit ever blow my mind
my dear, calm down u are wrong. Someone is somewhere that is saying the same thing u aare saying here or eventually going through the same thing that's making u. To say it... I pray you find that love to melt this hard feelings of yours. .
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by pet4ril(f): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
He who love good thing, good thing will follow. This is interesting and may God Almighty bless ur union
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
AnotherBoss:
Why the lady come Fair for the second pics?abi she bleach after my guy propose?
grin
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
viktor01:
And all the ladies will be like WOW!. so lovely.
Na una destiny to marry sef?

See as the guy handsome like me, I can imagine how many ladies would be so disappointed by this wedding cause they'd hoped it would be them.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Swaggzkid: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Believe me or leave it.

If that dude(Evangelist) wasn't rich or didn't come from a rich family, I swear!! All this story wey the fine gal dey talk, for mouth for no dey.

Money and love ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊. Works in hand.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Punstar: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
The load wey the lady carry for back fi make man stutter ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
ruffDiamond:
cool I ve said this before and will repeat IT here again naija gals WILL keep ON losing GOOD MEN TO FOREIGN GAL FOR SURE ni are u telling this cool dude has NEVER seen any prospective or potential wife material among our own even as a student I'm very certain he DID!but as it always happen,their OLOSHO MENTALITY ,FAKE LIFESTYLE,SETTING UNREALISTIC STANDARD,COUPLED WITH COUNTLESS OTHER ODDITIES REMAIN THEIR BANE!! All these must have put him OFF BIG TIME embarassed now,this is a beautiful love story cheesy and gal looks REAL TOO AND DOWN TO EARTH naija gal una never c chom chin o Mikel go soon marry his RUSSIAN GIRLFRIEND tongue cheesy tongue
grin grin grin
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by chichriso: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
HML

CHIChriso said :::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
BrightEye:
They aren't bad at all....

She is pretty, looking like tiwa savage..

Except that halp of Nigeria hasn't seen this Wife near naked.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by horlabiyi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cheap publicity stunt
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Trustedwap(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Get Mtn 2gb now working perfectly without imei tweaking. Kindly Visit <a href="www.nigeriabase.com</a>">http://nigeriabase.com/">www.nigeriabase.com</a>
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
lonelydora:

Common sense is not common. Answering you is belittling myself. For your info, I'm a happily married man with children.

No more questions.
Did I mention whether you're married or not, that's your personal problem. And for your info being married never stop someone from being lonely. Mr common sense, seems you need to be be educated a little because your reasoning level needs to be upgraded
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by akinsmyk(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
To ask for sex go be mission impossible

Em mama still dey nah....em mama go help am ask for sex. Iranu!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Gwamahala: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Well narrated story...
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Willswise(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
seesome89:
almost every pastor are shy when it comes to this

Like ME
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
ogeoflyf:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed

ooh my gush.. grin grin grin grin ur silent comment actually made me laff so hard grin grin

can u imagine dat olodo saying shez fine looking like tiwa savage.
n i was lyk WTF undecided
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Godmother(f): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
She's so pretty! I'm loving their traditional outfit.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by ilyas26(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lovely couple, am surprised that such a handsome man can be that shy
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by omogidi234(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=seesome89

It seems to me that as soon as you are banned you come in another name, otherwise, I see no reason why you should be spamming everywhere with this stuff.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Swissheart(f): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
So sweet
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Raxxye(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cute; lovely!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by vuwodogu(f): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
awesome (y)
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by dalass(f): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
talibanazuka:
For a moment I thought I was reading Mills and Booms
Its Mills and Boons.. Guys also read M&B

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Edipee(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
His condition is worse than mine. Lol, shy guys are mostly sincere & faithful, easily hurt and prone to hrt break.

2 Likes

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by bee444: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
I bet the guy is a Christ Embassy member...judging by his looks and hair-style. They all look unto Chris Oyak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.