Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (64686 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

kwa kwa kwa kwa...my device locates him as someone who lives in a farm outside the Nigerian town of Abadan but he keeps on insisting that he is rocking American women in America....apparently in his imagination
At the bolded, You know NOT what you're saying.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahaha are u sure he can afford one?

I doubt it...selling water in small plastics on the streets of Abadan is not an easy task
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

lol...young igwe 's fantasies ,do you remember the picture of a south African with his girlfriend you uploaded on another thread claiming he is a Nigerian?
At the bolded do you even know what it means
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
shizzy7:
At the bolded, You know NOT what you're saying.

dankie ngiyabonga bhuti wami..kunjan kodwa?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

I doubt it...selling water in small plastics on the streets of Abadan is not an easy task
its Ibadan Not Abadan
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

its Ibadan Not Abadan
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
shizzy7:
At the bolded do you even know what it means

angaz
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

hahahaha that nigga is broke than street rat... do u know he hasnt eaten allday? Btw lemme help u make this correction b4 that lady who quoted u starts ranting. Its Ibadan instead of abadan but u tried coz everyone knows what u mean.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

dankie ngiyabonga bhuti wami..kunjan kodwa?
INCOHERENT.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
shizzy7:
its Ibadan Not Abadan

sho
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha that nigga is broke than street rat... do u know he hasnt eaten allday? Btw lemme help u make this correction b4 that lady who quoted u starts ranting. Its Ibadan instead of abadan but u tried coz everyone knows what u mean.
Must you ALWAYS refer to me.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
shizzy7:
Must you ALWAYS refer to me.
must u always quote me?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
shizzy7:
INCOHERENT.

namhlanje angifuni uku khuluma nawe ngixela ungiyekephansi nebhari yam all4kak...mina nawe sizohlangana enkapeni yethu
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:

thanx my brother...he always tells people how primitive they are,but judging from what he writes ,he is indirectly referring to himself
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

namhlanje angifuni uku khuluma nawe ngixela ungiyekephansi nebhari yam all4kak...mina nawe sizohlangana enkapeni yethu
waala aye niyèn nkò nkò ti o nba nsõ ti o da, ko pada si ò ri e

*ALÀKÒRIÒ OMO
*ALAILEKO
*ATÒÓLÉ
*Afishokoto kébi soke
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

waala aye é niyèn nkò nkò ti o nba nsõ ti o da, ko pada si ò ri e

*ALÀKÒRI OMÒ
*ALAILEKO
*ATÒÓLÉ
*Afishokoto kébi soke

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

thanx my brother...he always tells people how primitive they are,but judging from what he writes ,he is indirectly referring to himself
i think he had a bad childhood and this affected him mentally.... He is a local boy.... He cant even deny that.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
mduza and shizzy7 pls beware of the antispam bot. It hates any language apart from english.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
shizzy7:
waala aye é niyèn nkò nkò ti o nba nsõ ti o da, ko pada si ò ri e

*ALÀKÒRI OMÒ
*ALAILEKO
*ATÒÓLÉ
*Afishokoto kébi soke

kwa kwa kwa kwa...isiKwerekwere,uthini ke?

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
mduza and shizzy7 pls beware of the antispam bot. It hates any language apart from english.

this guy wants to bring his arrogance from a military thread thats why am trying to avoid him...he is not giving up,you see now he is typing in Fulani...i take your advice though
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
quit lying already.... U and i know u live in lagos.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Christianwalase: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
lonelydora:
This is highest insult to manhood. We told them to mingle with girls a little in their teens, but they refused, now look at what you have done to manhood.
grin
lonelydora:
This is highest insult to manhood. We told them to mingle with girls a little in their teens, but they refused, now look at what you have done to manhood.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

this guy wants to bring his arrogance from a military thread thats why am trying to avoid him...he is not giving up,you see now he is typing in Fulani...i take your advice though
This GUY-HE-- yeah INCOHERENT as usual
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

she is a lady..... Jux calm down. I dont want both of u banned.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

how many times must I tell you to stop dreaming?indeed when it comes to haircutting and shoe repairing,you got the swag...i prefer Nigerian barbers than Zimbabwean ones.
Good for you. The garbage men over here like South African women a lot.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:
F**k you!
hahahahaha truth hurts! Local naija boy.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha truth hurts! Local naija boy.
Whatever!I know that I am a very civilized person. You are too primitive for me. lipsrsealed
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
she is a lady..... Jux calm down. I dont want both of u banned.

wow a lady?,she always sounds like a man..please pass my apology,next time I will be nice to her
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:
Whatever!I know that I am a very civilized person. You are too primitive for me. lipsrsealed

lol...igweeeeee

2 Likes

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:
u unkempt local boy, u always use the word f**k, dude thats soo uncivilized.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

wow a lady?,she always sounds like a man..please pass my apology,next time I will be nice to her
hahahahaha okay bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.