Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness (25509 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Rilwayne001: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Again the Fake Atheist phrase pops up, please can you tell m what you mean by that please? What makes someone an atheist and what makes someone a fake atheist?

You guys are religious people claiming to be atheist. undecided

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Rilwayne001: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2015
An2elect2:

He is your God too

A god that wasnt perfect? A god that doesn't know when the world would end?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Jozzy4: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2015
An2elect2:

I have never seen an atheist ask a reasonable question, can't you break the record?

Sister, Go back and answer those questions . It seems you are scared.

Ok, for convenience .

Since Your God is Jesus , that means Mary gave birth to God ... Agree ?

~~ What puzzle's me : WHO IS GOD PRAYING TO ? .. ANOTHER GOD ? Or was he just prending to pray in other to deceive the people ? .
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by An2elect2(f): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

Ok, for convenience .

~~ What puzzle's me : WHO IS GOD PRAYING TO ? .. ANOTHER GOD ? Or was he just prending to pray in other to deceive the people ? .

Rilwayne001:

Ignored.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by johnydon22(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You guys are religious people claiming to be atheist. undecided
Oh really? Can you please elaborate and tell me my religion sir

and please tell me what it means to be an atheistsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Rilwayne001: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
An2elect2:

Ignored.
Keep running away from the bitter truth.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by johnydon22(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And i suppose yours does right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Rilwayne001: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Oh really? Can you please elaborate and tell me my religion sir smiley

Materialism.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by johnydon22(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Materialism.
#Sighs please who is an atheist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Jozzy4: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Jozzy4: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
An2elect2:

Ignored.
I know you cant answer grin I caught ya , Followers of blind faith .
You are worse than the op !
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
johnydon22:
#Sighs please who is an atheist?

Guy, free me abegg.. angry

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Rilwayne001: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

I know you cant answer grin I caught ya , Followers of blind faith .
You are worse than the op !
She is a confusionist.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jehovah's witness?

No wonder. smiley
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes. Possibly my wife wink grin

Calm down, no one is chasing you.

Hmmmmm.. Its a normal thing sweetie, all you need now is to seek the truth. Read extensively. Don't mind all these fake atheists.
Francist.ony was once in your shoe. He was more than confused..lol. He once turned agnostic christian, then to pure agnostic and then to deism. I think he is now back to christianity.

my2kobo.
sad

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

Ok, for convenience .

Where do you belong?

Half-atheist or Witness?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by hahn(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
menesheh:

This god thing still dey sweet you for body. Seems you can't get rid of such idea. cheesy

I can't o. Lol
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

Really ? what happen to Hebrew 11:25 ? grin
Even when the fellowship is a synagogue of Satan.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by johnydon22(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Where do you belong?
Half-atheist or Witness?
Lol...i keep wondering too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by IsaacBuchi(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
JMAN05:

I appreciate ur tagging me, but I have no contribution cos d thread talks abt a disfellowshiped person's diary. Maybe an apostate too. 1cor 5:11

Ok, I understand now. The thread is quite irrelevant since the intention behind it is not to accept correction but for fault finding. Thanks bro.

*zooms out of thread**
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

Hehehe , there are just two options for your GF its either she turn her back at all religions OR BECOME AN ATHEIST .

There are other options... Don't be shallowly minded.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

Ok, I understand now. The thread is quite irrelevant since the intention behind it is not to accept correction but for fault finding. Thanks bro.

*zooms out of thread**

If there's correction, I'd humbly accept.

And once again, I'm not disfellowshipped. So that flimsy scriptural text doesn't apply.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
And I was bracing myself to read a 3-page diary... undecided

Or should I be expecting more stories? Because I'm already bored of all these atheist bs...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
emrain:
And I was bracing myself to read a 3-page diary... undecided

Or should I be expecting more stories? Because I'm already bored of all these atheist bs...

You said they were other options.

What are they? And yes, they are more revelations.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

You said they were other options.

What are they? And yes, they are more revelations.

You are the manifestation of your creator... Feel free to create your illusions and enjoy it.

Can you now go ahead and post this supposed breathtaking revelations of yours?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
emrain:

You are the manifestation of your creator... Feel free to create your illusions and enjoy it.

Can you now go ahead and post this supposed breathtaking revelations of yours?

It's not breathtaking. Just what a Confused Witness feels. undecided

Sit back and wait for it.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
You know the hardest part about being a Witness who thinks differently?

1. You'll be termed an apostate. I remember telling my doubts to my then boyfriend who's a Witness. The look of disappointment in his eyes still haunts me to this day. He condemned me mercilessly and even threatened to report me to the elders. I had to tell him I was just joking.

2. You begin to doubt everything you've been taught. You get confused, depressed and upset. I've heard of some who ran mad.

3. You can't talk to any Witness about it. Just forget about getting their support, because no, they won't support you. Not even your family will support you.

And you may even begin to doubt yourself. "What-ifs" may abound. The temptation to become an atheist and just drop everything also exists. What does one do in a situation like this?

I don't claim to have all the answers. I've begun to see that no religion has all the answers. Even the Bible we look to for solutions sometimes seems to contradict itself.

So once again, I am back to square 1; searching for answers to life's big questions--- "Why Am I Here?"
Is it to serve God alongside the Witnesses or die?

"Where Will I Go When I Die?"
Will I wait in my grave for resurrection or forever lie there in peace?

"Who really are God's servants today?"
Are they the Witnesses, the churches, Islam, Hindu, Mormons?

I don't have the answers to all these questions, but I do know that my Bible says, without mincing words.

Acts 10:34,35: ...God is not partial, but in every nation, whoever fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him smiley And that's all I need.
------Nelly

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

If there's correction, I'd humbly accept.

And once again, I'm not disfellowshipped. So that flimsy scriptural text doesn't apply.

Well I just took some time to go through the thread again to be sure wat am thinking or what to say.

Frankly, I can't begin to answer the question you have raised here, not because I don't know the answers but the time it could take, JMAN05 has a passionate way of handling such matters that makes me proud of him.

By the way I think I have seen all this in one apostate site. I doubt if that's your personal experience.

I would avoid answering the questions like I said it would take some time. However, let me point out some things.

Jehovah's witnesses don't care about anybody regardless of your height, ur size or your status. They care about one thing 'anything found in the bible - the truth'.

They don't force anyone to join them or accept the truth. Even if the preach to the whole world and no single person listen to them they are still happy because they know they have done the right thing.

Now for a person who has being baptized and maybe become a pioneer doesn't make one a better witness. It is not like a crown or the peak of being a witness. They are some who even become circuit overseers and left the truth still. why? Because the truth didn't stick into their heart. They didn't examine the scriptures for themselves thoroughly. (Acts 17:11). These kind of people just followed along, read and cramped everything in their books & can defend it as if it a project defense course. The truth is not like that.

Funny enough when I was growing up I felt it was the worst thing that happened to me, I found some things very strange. I questioned everything they thought. I even refused to get baptized because of it. As I grew up I searched the truth and have found answers to every question. I repeat every question, even the one you just asked. With just a glance the answer it just glaring to any true witness who has thoroughly searched for the truth.

Instead of answering your question like JMAN05 pointed out, if are humble and really want to find answers go back to those who taught you or make research. All the tools we use is available to you, make your own research. Matt 11:25; 1 Cor 1: 27,28.

Mznelly, my first crush who disappeared into thin air and stroke a blade through my heart, is that what you came back with?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=37391993][/quote]

A lot of stuffs contradict themselves but the bible.

Whatever you think the bible is complete. But its owk you have this feelings just becareful because evil preys or unstable minds.

I find the truths in the bible because I base my search on no platform else I go with the aim of knowing Him and I do. Some stuffs are for our examples not for us to act out.

You seem to know a lot about the bible but the knowledge may be carnal. The day you meet Jesus and have communed with the Holy Spirit, Nothing else will compare.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

They don't force anyone to join them or accept the truth. Even if the preach to the whole world and no single person listen to them they are still happy because they know they have done the right thing.

Now for a person who has being baptized and maybe become a pioneer doesn't make one a better witness. It is not like a crown or the peak of being a witness. They are some who even become circuit overseers and left the truth still. why? Because the truth didn't stick into their heart. They didn't examine the scriptures for themselves thoroughly. (Acts 17:11). These kind of people just followed along, read and cramped everything in their books & can defend it as if it a project defense course. The truth is not like that.

Mznelly, my first crush who disappeared into thin air and stroke a blade through my heart, is that what you came back with?

I didn't go anywhere, dear.
I just did some serious research.

And some of what they teach does not blend with the Bible. And these are basic things.
Lol, these are all my thoughts. Am I sounding like an apostate already?

I don't expect you to understand and I won't be upset if you don't. Everybody has his path to choose.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
muphasar11:

A lot of stuffs contradict themselves but the bible.

Whatever you think the bible is complete. But its owk you have this feelings just becareful because evil preys or unstable minds.

I find the truths in the bible because I base my search on no platform else I go with the aim of knowing Him and I do. Some stuffs are for our examples not for us to act out.

You seem to know a lot about the bible but the knowledge may be carnal. The day you meet Jesus and have communed with the Holy Spirit, Nothing else will compare.

Are you saying you've met Jesus?

I'm sincerely interested.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

Well I just took some time to go through the thread again to be sure wat am thinking or what to say.

Frankly, I can't begin to answer the question you have raised here, not because I don't know the answers but the time it could take, JMAN05 has a passionate way of handling such matters that makes me proud of him.

By the way I think I have seen all this in one apostate site. I doubt if that's your personal experience.

I would avoid answering the questions like I said it would take some time. However, let me point out some things.

Jehovah's witnesses don't care about anybody regardless of your height, ur size or your status. They care about one thing 'anything found in the bible - the truth'.

Funny enough when I was growing up I felt it was the worst thing that happened to me, I found some things very strange. I questioned everything they thought. I even refused to get baptized because of it. As I grew up I searched the truth and have found answers to every question. I repeat every question, even the one you just asked. With just a glance the answer it just glaring to any true witness who has thoroughly searched for the truth.

Instead of answering your question like JMAN05 pointed out, if are humble and really want to find answers go back to those who taught you or make research. All the tools we use is available to you, make your own research. Matt 11:25; 1 Cor 1: 27,28.

I've read that too. And I felt disappointed to read it again, especially from someone who's claiming mind control and lack of freedom. If she's really free, wouldn't she state how she feels in her own words, rather than copy and paste?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom? / Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.