Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness (25503 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by joseph1832(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

I wasn't disfellowshipped.

I left.
If you left JW to another church, then I'll simply say, you've not evolve!.

1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by frostland(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
An2elect2:

Is she not saying the truth? Do you need some 'heavenly' revelation to see the absurdity of your apostate gathering??

Why don't you do all a favour and just drop the bible completely, so the whole world can see your cult-status without hindrance.

Your brains have been washed with doctrines and traditions of men and false pride has been instilled in you. But you cannot see this, therefore your enslavement lingers...

If you do not believe that Jesus is who He is, you will perish in your sins

JWISACULT#
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by frostland(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
An2elect2:

Is she not saying the truth? Do you need some 'heavenly' revelation to see the absurdity of your apostate gathering??

Why don't you do all a favour and just drop the bible completely, so the whole world can see your cult-status without hindrance.

Your brains have been washed with doctrines and traditions of men and false pride has been instilled in you. But you cannot see this, therefore your enslavement lingers...

If you do not believe that Jesus is who He is, you will perish in your sins

JWISACULT#
d church u are is it better? even prominent men have seen DAT if d world could turn to d ways of d witness d world will be a better place. ur pastor keep on gathering money and cars why da tell fools like u to pay for der own selfish gain Na u sabi o if u like kill urself d witness will still grow
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
If you left JW to another church, then I'll simply say, you've not evolve!.

I'm not evolve?

The Witnesses are great Bible students, I'll give them that.
It's not a matter of leaving the JW to a church here....

The issue is there are certain things with them I'm not cool with.
I thought I already explained this.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by dolphinheart(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
kobosmalls:

Because we grow old and die.

Dont tell me about sin because i know that animals didnt sin and get cursed but they still die.

Use ur small brain. Its meant to be used not to be misled.

Imagine a 21st century human looking for answers to why we die in a book written by normadic ret4rds who thought that the sun rotates around the earth and that a donkey talks even a snake too.
Grow up you dullard.
Everything with a beginning comes to an end.

Have you found out why we(humans) grow old and die ?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by dolphinheart(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
kobosmalls:
Do you?
Do you?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Treat Him Respectfully

The intended victim should remember that the rapist is a human. No doubt there are circumstances in his life that have precipitated his behavior. So although a woman should not cower in fear and permit a rapist to intimidate her, at the same time she should treat him understandingly, as a fellow human--- Awake 1984, February pp 24-27

Oh God in heaven....
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by djoe21(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
kobosmalls:

Dude, you do realize that your so-called God created man and everything to be perfect, yet they sinned and everything became messed up.
Where did that virus come from that u used as a reference to God exterminating sin?
If the virus came from satan, didnt God create him to be perfect?
What assurance do you have that once God has wiped all evil from earth that evil wont rise up again, this time even worse because this time we now know sin unlike Adam and Eve who were created perfect.
Religion is full of sh1t and that is exactly one of the mind control means the bible and religion uses to attract and control people who fail to think for themselves.

Think for themselves? It amazes me sometimes how people think that the life they own is of their making. I can understand the fact that many people now use religious means to exploit others-for even the bible forewarned us against false prophets and teachings/doctrines- but to debunk religion in it's entirety is just being ignorant. God exist! You only need to look at the designs and patterns in the universe as well as the workings of the human body to realise this. My dear life is not by chance; the unconscious cannot preceed the conscious.
Lastly, it beggers my imagination how people can scoff at the creation story of the bible-which shouldn't be read literally-but so gloriously advocate the 'Big Bang Theory'. Seriously?!
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
djoe21:

Think for themselves? It amazes me sometimes how people think that the life they own is of their making. I can understand the fact that many people now use religious means to exploit others-for even the bible forewarned us against false prophets and teachings/doctrines- but to debunk religion in it's entirety is just being ignorant. God exist! You only need to look at the designs and patterns in the universe as well as the workings of the human body to realise this. My dear life is not by chance; the unconscious cannot preceed the conscious.
Lastly, it beggers my imagination how people can scoff at the creation story of the bible-which shouldn't be read literally-but so gloriously advocate the 'Big Bang Theory'. Seriously?!

No, atheists do believe in God.
They're obsessed with him and it's apparent in their tone, the hatred they feel for a seemingly non-existent Being.

The only reason they delude themselves, claiming he doesn't exist is as a result of the high rate of injustice in the world today. I think we can all relate.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
According to the Bible at Deuteronomy 22:23-27, an Israelite engaged girl threatened with rape was required to scream. What is the position of a Christian woman today if faced with a similar situation? Is she to scream even if an attacker threatens her life with a weapon?-M. U., United States.

According to God’s law an Israelite girl was under obligation to scream … But suppose the man had a weapon and threatened to kill the girl if she failed to lie down with him? These scriptures do not weaken the argument or alter the situation by citing any circumstance that would justify her in not screaming … Such Scriptural precedents are applicable to Christians, who are under command, “Flee from fornication.” (1 Cor. 6:18) Thus if a Christian woman does not cry out and does not put forth every effort to flee, she would be viewed as consenting to the violation.

… if he carried out his threat and committed murder, he would face the likelihood of apprehension and conviction for this even more serious offense. Of course, there is the possibility that … the attacker may strike his victim or inflict a superficial wound to silence the screams, yet would not the endurance of such physical punishment be insignificant compared to the disgrace and shame of submitting to an immoral man? … A Christian woman is entitled to fight for her virginity or marital fidelity to the death.
----January 15, 1964 Watchtower
Wow again smiley
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Not only do I have to treat a rapîst respectfully, I must make sure I fight to the death so he doesn't rapès me and if I don't, I have fôrnicated.

Definitely inspired by the Holy Spirit.

You go, F& D slave! smiley
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by joseph1832(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm not evolve?

The Witnesses are great Bible students, I'll give them that.
It's not a matter of leaving the JW to a church here....

The issue is there are certain things with them I'm not cool with.
I thought I already explained this.
Personal human evolution doesn't entail what you spoke of, it entails something else....
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Personal human evolution doesn't entail what you spoke of, it entails something else....

So...?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by joseph1832(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

So...?
Do you want to know or you want to evolve?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Do you want to know or you want to evolve?

Both....I guess.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by johnydon22(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

No, atheists do believe in God.
They're obsessed with him and it's apparent in their tone, the hatred they feel for a seemingly non-existent Being.
I think you need to get your head straight a bit. . No atheist believes or hates any deity. . What atheist argue against is the propagation of myth as truth and the psychological abuse being laid on the world by religions using their God concept. . That someone discusses Gandalf doesn't mean he exists or i may say that because you are a christian you hate the muslim God, so get your facts straight and stop making untrue daft assertions.

The only reason they delude themselves, claiming he doesn't exist is as a result of the high rate of injustice in the world today. I think we can all relate.
No we are trying to subject your beliefs to scrutiny so as you rid you of your delusion by triggering independent reason in you as a human..

When people sell ancient mythologies as truth in public, they should expect to be challenged, refuted and that stupendous mythology criticized. . . I only wonder how your brain works when you can't discern discussing a concept doesn't entail acknowledging that concept exists as an entity..
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
johnydon22:
I think you need to get your head straight a bit. . No atheist believes or hates any deity. . What atheist argue against is the propagation of myth as truth and the psychological abuse being laid on the world by religions using their God concept. . That someone discusses Gandalf doesn't mean he exists or i may say that because you are a christian you hate the muslim God, so get your facts straight and stop making untrue daft assertions.
No we are trying to subject your beliefs to scrutiny so as you rid you of your delusion by triggering independent reason in you as a human..

When people sell ancient mythologies as truth in public, they should expect to be challenged, refuted and that stupendous mythology criticized. . . I only wonder how your brain works when you can't discern discussing a concept doesn't entail acknowledging that concept exists as an entity..

Okay.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by joseph1832(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Both....I guess.
You need to be sure my dear, guessing means you're dilly dallying....
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
You need to be sure my dear, guessing means you're dilly dallying....

Who will evolve me? You?

Fine. I'm listening. School me.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by joseph1832(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

[b]Who will evolve me? You?[
/b]

Fine. I'm listening. School me.
Is that sarcasm?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Is that sarcasm?

No.

For real, I'm interested.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Oh God in heaven....
I don't see anything wrong with this, except for the fact it wasn't generalised, making it chauvinistic.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
FrancisTony:

I don't see anything wrong with this, except for the fact it wasn't generalised, making it chauvinistic.

Nothing wrong in being ràped and then disfellowshipped because you didn't scream?

Treat a rapîst with respect? You can only say this with a straight face cos you're a man.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by joseph1832(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

No.

For real, I'm interested.
If you are, answer me this question: when you look in the mirror what do you see?.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
If you are, answer me this question: when you look in the mirror what do you see?.

Are you a Witness?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Nothing wrong in being ràped and then disfellowshipped because you didn't scream?

Treat a rapîst with respect? [s]You can only say this with a straight face cos you're a man.[/s]
Well, you can re-read my post gently & carefully.

I wrote it'd have been better if they generalised it.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by joseph1832(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Are you a Witness?
I'm not a christian, a church goer or an atheist.
Please answer the question? Thank you.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
FrancisTony:

Well, you can re-read my post gently & carefully.

I wrote it'd have been better if they generalised it.

You did say you saw nothing wrong with it.

What did you mean by that?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
I'm not a christian, a church goer or an atheist.

Please answer the question? Thank you.

A confused female.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by joseph1832(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

A confused female.
Have you ever bothered to ask yourself why you are confuse?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Have you ever bothered to ask yourself why you are confuse?

I've read a lot of confusing things....
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

You did say you saw nothing wrong with it.

What did you mean by that?
Men do get raped just like women.

I find it "okay" if it applies to both gender but the writer seems to emphasize much on she/her/woman..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom? / Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.