Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (97997 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fayose came to my friend's shop one day to buy orthopaedic bed for one old man. The guy thought he could use the opportunity to make money. He gave Fayose a higher price. Surprisingly, Fayose replied "u think I don't know the price? My friend speak up or I'll go to the next shop." Everybody burst into laughter grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by 175(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Demdem !!! grin
Flesh and blood did not reveal this you! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by chiscodedon(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Minion, If you know how much the kleptomaniac stole, You will know that he's on a long thing. Let's see if Buhari will give him a juicy appointment.
let ur own gov work half what amechi did then loot..fink Nigerian will be a better city
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
aresa:

This is drainage inspection

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2801964_fa_jpeg58af08fcb7a12787645ac1ddf3e8b581

^^^^^ This is is lying and fooling the people. Drainage da?

Does that look like a site to you? So if people stopped him on his way to his destination...he should run them over??

4 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
shamecurls:
Fayose is a clown...Its only Ekiti people he can cajole with these cheap gimmicks.
What is this one saying? Gimmick ko, mimic ni. Fayose is so natural pls

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
/

SCAM 101:
1. Identify with your victims
2. Earn their trust.
3. Strike.

Oldest trick in the book.

\

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nellybii: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:
APC nemesis

Where?
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

Your role model is a thug and a danfo driver?good choice.
Iranu
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Eazydeek(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
#Story

Make fayose dey deceive you gullible worms
He dey siphon money and he dey pretend to look wormed out chai

The rate at which gullibility has circulated the minds of some Nigerians can be alarming

Over 6months now , FAYOSE never do anything tangible for EKITI and yet some worms will praise fayose but stone FASHOLA

The same people will praise AKPABIO and stone OSHIOMOLE

These same ignorants will praise GEJ for running the country into PENURY and criticise BUHARI for being too slow and exposing the looted funds

These same goatheaded meme will say BUHARI is Witch Hunting GEJ's Administration but will praise WIKE for trying to probe only AMAECHI's Administration

Bigotry, Nepotism , ethnic & religious Politics has taken the commonsense out of 9ja YOUTHS

They are Unemployed, Some are even not in any tertiary schools but yet they come to Nairaland to rain curses on each others while all these politicians you fighting for don't even give a f_ck about you or what you going through

POLITICIANS are only after Looting Your Country Dry

PDP or APC they are all friends

But they promote enmity amongst you people

# Person wey Get sense Make he / she get and person wey no go get sense make he / she remain senseless #

LOBATAN !!!!
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by funkybully(f): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
[s]
aresa:
Funny enough, where is the drainage he was inspecting?

Obviously, this is a planted story and and drama, the clown still has zero project on the board and he wasn't inspecting anything...
[/s]

Atleast hunger didn't finish ekiti people like it did in osun where aregberascal of apc holds sway.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u sound more like a wike thug that has just been fed with lies and unleashed to the general public. If u disagree that he isn't the best in recent times then who is?

Okay dipshyte, I suggest you stop lying here. Anyone who lives in Rivers state knows that Amaechi won't be winning the best governor prize anytime soon, ESPECIALLY with the pure hatred borne against him by the common man. Do you even have any fvcking idea the amount of insult and curses rained on him by his own KINSMEN? But hey, keep yapping garbage here fvcktard. Useless Buffoon.

5 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by staymore: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, it's expected that u and ur co wike thugs will lampoon me if that is the way u see it. I hate the thug and everything he stands for.

You are so myopic in your thinking, does it mean anyone who is against the disastrous looting of Amaechi in River state must be a supporter of Wike? Let me remind you that some are not even into politics as you think.

So, be cultured for once and mind how you insult people here. I've read most of your comments and you seem educated but at the long run you are very disappointing.

Demdem, rediscover yourself and focus on profitable endeavors than getting stuck with who is like cancer amongst people.

He knows(ur man) the capacity of havoc he has done in Rivers state and all he wanted was freedom but even the shield he ran to for cover is uncomfortable for him.

Use you head!

3 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Realret70: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Driving truck since 18000ad
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Does that look like a site to you? So if people stopped him on his way to his destination...he should run them over??

Where is the drainage project he was inspecting? Show us the drainage project.

Na roadside show we see, no drainage.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

I knew it. Fayose has no focus, no wonder he is commissioning ponmo and tonaties. If his mama had cursed him earlier I know ekiti peeps wouldn't have voted the fool.
My friend, shut up ur dirty mouth! Even if he was blind, we would still have voted him

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
aresa:

Where is the drainage project he was inspecting? Show us the drainage project.

Na roadside show we see, no drainage.

Did you even read the caption of the thread

Hian!! Read again and receive understanding

The car he rode is the topic here. ..not the site of the project

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Atleast hunger didn't finish ekiti people like it did in osun where aregberascal of apc holds sway.

funkybully:
Yoloba again angry

Why these cat faced baboons always indulge in inces.t n rape?

I think I have to do a research on d cause of uncontrollable libido among yolibas

^^^^^^ Stick yo your ibo village tribal and bigoted worries you disgusting piece of shit.tt
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
nerodenero:
Dude knows how to stay in the news grin grin
I swear grin grin
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Did you even read the caption of the thread

Hian!! Read again and receive understanding

The car he rode is the topic here. ..not the site of the project

I asked you to show us the drainage project he was inspecting. There is no drainage project anywhere.

This is a planted rubbish just like his other roadside show buying kponmo, drinking pami, riding okada, eating amala and other trivial and meaningless nonsense...

When was the last time he commissioned any project? Never...
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by chamboy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nigerian Youthe are mumu aswear
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
aresa:
[b][/b]

I asked you to show us the drainage project he was inspecting. There is no drainage project anywhere.

This is a planted rubbish just like his other roadside show buying kponmo, drinking pami, riding okada, eating amala and other trivial and meaningless nonsense...

Smh... cheesy
Wait till there's a caption for site pictures, then you can point out the stunts. Receive understanding
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by funkybully(f): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
[s]
aresa:

^^^^^^ Stick yo your ibo village tribal and bigoted worries you disgusting piece of shit.tt
[/s]

Bastard yoliba tiger face. Gerrahere!

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
aresa:
[b][/b]

The pictures were taken when he was still on his way na. Haba! The title of thread focuses on the "truck"

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Akuamia247: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Best Governor of our time.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

Smh... cheesy
Wait till there's a caption for site pictures, then you can point out the stunts. Receive understanding
[/s]

Thanks for admitting that you can not show us the drainage or any project initiated and completed by Fayose.

Now, get lost..
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2015

On-going drainage of at Ojumose-Old Garage, Ado-Ekiti.

Fayemi's drainage. This is drainage inspection

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2801964_fa_jpeg58af08fcb7a12787645ac1ddf3e8b581

^^^^^ Fayose drainage inspection. This is is lying and fooling the people. Drainage da?
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by aresa: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

The pictures were taken when he was still on his way na. Haba! The title of thread focuses on the "truck"

The fact that he was on his way doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to show us the drainage, the contract award for the drainage, the budget or any documented proof that the drainage exists..

There is no drainage anywhere, this is another roadside show and planted story with zero substance..
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Shut up. Tell us if u know.
I asked you a question. you should have answered the question instead of being aggressive? I have always said that whatever they did to you will not last because this is not the demdem I knew.

Again, I ask, Demdem, did you ask the question you asked earlier?

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Thanks for admitting that you can not show us the drainage or any project initiated and completed by Fayose.

Now, get lost..

Thanks for exposing your inability to comprehend ...spread your mat and snooze. You APC dundees are such numb skulls. The caption clearly states " The Car Fayose drove. ...." and your here looking for site pictures, since you're so bent on being busy, look for the site pictures yourself
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by tomakint: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:
Joke from the fountain of Knowledge.
......but your comedic Amaechi wasted 8 solid years building one mumu monorail for billions of naira undecided while Fayose is affecting lives of the masses, see what your Amaechi was busy doing.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
GbengaJimoh:
Fayose came to my friend's shop one day to buy orthopaedic bed for one old man. The guy thought he could use the opportunity to make money. He gave Fayose a higher price. Surprisingly, Fayose replied "u think I don't know the price? My friend speak up or I'll go to the next shop." Everybody burst into laughter grin
Fayose my man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.