Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School (90362 Views)

My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by RexTramadol1: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
My nose will never run dry IJN

OP, iam that guy u came to wash ere on NL

Chai! Diaris Godu oooo!

I don change now!
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Justicealh3(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
I pray 4 His deliverians.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ayusco85(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy

Which school do u attend if I may ask?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy

Let's say I sniff pants, then I sniffed urs, den u caught me doing it...

Then I will deny u wen u tell papa. Nigerian men don't sniff pants biko

6 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by boboLIL(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
RIp to dah guy

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by agarawu23(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
That he was actually alive and didnt gag to death after taking a whiff is surprising
lwkm o
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Damfostopper(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
this guy of an OP don cum again....well hu cares...av gat beta tins to sniff.....
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by olasclef(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

You supposed ask him how does it smell? Maybe it smells TROUBLE.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by jimi4us: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
and guys' boxers? Some guys don't change their boxers for weeks cheesy
you sound like a very experience girl in men balls of all sizes.

11 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
osaslord500:
Girls pants dey smell sha oo

Yoruba girl pant u mean

5 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by wheezie24(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
na konji......he nids spiritual healing .....not d one by 2face tho
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Lilimax(f): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Èww! Nothing Wey I no go read for Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by dacovajnr: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
That must be Lai Mohammed
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by SSpeter(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
JimiCoker:

Don't mind her, she thinks they're extroverts grin
Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs their disease-ridden panties and survives, a pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery. Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its origin to your pant grin
Guy you dey sip orijin?....barman abeg 4 bottles for this dude...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by obinnashady(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
I know ur type,spreading ur pant behind his window.gals that drag out the devil in a Godly man.u no get balcony to spread ur pant?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by charly4lyf(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmm, probably sniffing for DNA
buh Op, why you no put dp na?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by canalily(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
embarassed so Adaobi you still finally exposed me in public after all the begging? Well i live at FESTAC TOWN now if u wnt to noangry

8 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by koning: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
JimiCoker:

Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs their disease-ridden panties and survives, a pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery. Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its origin to your pant grin

Booyakaa !!. Ol' boy, you hashoooo. What a description. slice lickers go think twice after reading this your post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

Wetin person no go hear for nairaland. undecided

Why would someone in his right senses be sniffing panties (Otuole Nshi) when even the sight of the pants can cause one to throw up.

Well, why won't youths of these days not be doing silly things like sniffing pants after filling their head with all that so called romantic indian movies...called FollyWood or something. undecided
lmao... And the sniifer ddnt even die of air poisoning.. Due to d bad ooze emanating out frm d pant

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by litaninja(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get
Op, were u high when you typed that

StephanieEzeh:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by repogirl(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Was the panty washed or unwashed? grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ideyhere(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
osaslord500:
Girls pants dey smell sha oo

Please upgrade your level...even if naa small you hear? Stop following cheap and smelly girls...

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by scholes23(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
The dude be like #INFLAVOURSVOICE ONYE NWE PANTI NO N'IRO

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Holmes07(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

I smell lies!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba girl pant u mean
Foól
This is one of those retąrded guys that can go about sniffing girl's pants.
Jobless morôn

Receive sense ijn

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
liar..

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by obinnashady(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
JimiCoker:

lmao

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by scholes23(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Please upgrade your level...even if naa small you hear? Stop following cheap and smelly girls...
FATALITY #DIES
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by olajorn(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
and guys' boxers? Some guys don't change their boxers for weeks cheesy
why are you always anti guys

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by repogirl(f): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
JimiCoker:

na your type go lick all the discharge, mess, stench and everything else the filthy cesspool of a toto has to offer... Stop pretending. tongue angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by obinnashady(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

lol...u sure say ur own no dey smell?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.