Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School (90356 Views)

My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by glossy6(f): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2015
osaslord500:

Datz if dey don't change their boxers, bt girls panties smell on daily basis.

So you''ve been sniffing girls' panties all this while. Lamao cry
osaslord500:

So you''ve been sniffing girls' panties all this while. Lamao
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by adesbreath: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2015
osaslord500:

Lol! But the smell still dey sweet u do.... why u know kukuma give up on the thing since 'girls pants can smell ooo'..... See ur mouth.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by able007(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2015
How do you know is your pant and were did you forget your pant?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Kbs468(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2015
petiteee:
Wait o! Ow d guy take see am smell?
U spread am outside Abi he come smell am for ur room
Hahaaaa why you dey do your fellow sister like dis naa? Even if na lie, atleast everybody dey catch fun here.
Again no forget say naa for 100level, so she too naa jjc in everything, her age then inclusive so she fit spread am for outside because if naa for her room, she no go react the way she talk naa sweet reaction ee go bee out of shyness just like I dey help her answer you so because she go dey shy to respond to dis ur query wey I quote so
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by LadyX(f): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

its swahili

it means shutdaforkorp
grin grin grin
You can lie for Africa...the Swahili word for that is "Nyamaza"
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by jtwest(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2015
osaslord500:

una dey sniff girls panties on daily basis ni or how u take sabi?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Chubhie: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2015
You two are doing E che na madu wu ewu. He's mkpi while you are nne ewu. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by anumide(f): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy
kai! they taught me this thing in psychopathology o. I think it is called Underwear fetishism or something.
there is a name they call it when it becomes like a neurotic disorder. but I can't remember.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by wole4142: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2015
its kinda funny though but he's just a pervert, dont blame him. As am a married man i do it everytym, sniffing my wifes pants everytm she aint around. just try relate wit him, dont report him. tanks
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by 400billionman: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy

It is not a crime. Btw, where did you keep your undies such that a man could access it ?

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by 400billionman: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Chubhie:
You two are doing E che na madu wu ewu. He's mkpi while you are nne ewu. Sorry.

Okay
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by seunakin231(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2015
Go get his boxerz and sniff too, case closed

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by babafirst(m): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2015
mine42:

Yeah, it is weird. Ladies should also stop the act of spreading panties outside. No be flag now!
That's true ,ladies should never spread their panties outside.However I doubt if it was outside she dried the panties,maybe a corridor or passage.Cos if the panties were outside he would be scared of sniffing in the open cos others could see him.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by NimiMudi: 7:40am On Nov 13, 2015
Na wa for u Op. You even track d guy go I'm cousin house where I'm pack go. Something been dey happen btw una. You been dey wear d pant when I'm sniff am abi na how? You sef na suspect!

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by abimic(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2015
ideyhere:

Please upgrade your level...even if naa small you hear? Stop following cheap and smelly girls...
U fail to understand his point, the malodorous state of the cunt does not necessarily depend on your wealth status but your wellbeing and cleanliness rate. Be that as it may, whether u are otedola's daughter or Dangote's daughter, it's normal for it to smell, so in short it smells. I've ran show with executive cute chicks and it smells dear:Be it bad, worse or worst , depends on the guy to tell.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by 2rez: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2015
dulux07:

Dont think u understand d word."introvert" undecided

Introvert kwa! Perhaps he meant to say pervert grin.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Jennifer89(f): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2015
op whia u hang your pant?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Esmart24(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2015
How does it concern my destiny
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ideyhere(f): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2015
abimic:

U fail to understand his point, the malodorous state of the cunt does not necessarily depend on your wealth status but your wellbeing and cleanliness rate. Be that as it may, whether u are otedola's daughter or Dangote's daughter, it's normal for it to smell, so in short it smells. I've ran show with executive cute chicks and it smells dear:Be it bad, worse or worst , depends on the guy to tell.

Oya lemme school you... First of all, when they say someone is cheap, it had absolutely nothing to do with the depth of his or her pocket.
Second of all, there's a difference between essence and smell (in the context you and the person I quoted used it). Every lady's vee should have an essence and not odour (which is what you guys mean by smell). So please I still maintain, the previous moniker and yourself should upgrade...
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by 2rez: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2015
abimic:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by valdes00(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2015
dvic:
You still on that stuff? Not good for you
Bro... I don't av a choice...... it helps me think well
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by zefty: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2015
abeg bring d guy make i dash him hollyghost slap just as crazeclown dash Ade .
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by cornoil(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Cuorisity though and also naive then, as the babe dey give me green light and my John Thomas dey get erectionn, na pant I go dey sniff and dey use am rub the John Thomas, but mature enough to approach any babe now rather than sniffing pants grin
emilyone:

Hehehe for real? cheesy
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Goridoe(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2015
NEPABOY:
Lool he who asks questns neva gets Lost! Yu 4 Ask person to show u d way na grin

grin grin grin make hin go ask from him biology teacher abi lipsrsealed
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Goridoe(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2015
petiteee:
Wait o! Ow d guy take see am smell?
U spread am outside Abi he come smell am for ur room

Kbs468:

Hahaaaa why you dey do your fellow sister like dis naa? Even if na lie, atleast everybody dey catch fun here.
Again no forget say naa for 100level, so she too naa jjc in everything, her age then inclusive so she fit spread am for outside because if naa for her room, she no go react the way she talk naa sweet reaction ee go bee out of shyness just like I dey help her answer you so because she go dey shy to respond to dis ur query wey I quote so

ano fit laff grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by sylve11: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
JimiCoker:

Don't mind her, she thinks they're extroverts grin
Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs their disease-ridden panties and survives, a pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery. Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its origin to your pant grin

make una leave me i wan die o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by cornoil(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Over sabi sef don dey worry me. On the way to professor level now

Eluwilussit:

Hope u don sabi now, kiddo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Most of us go tru it. Learning process.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by darlingnuel(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2015
He just wanted to get the suiting relief that comes from the SCENT OF A WOMAN.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Osujonajokross(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
valdes00:
I only sniff cocaine.... I don't sniff panties, buh if its gonna high me, I might av a rethink....
go sleep abeg, u wan tell the world say u dey sniff cocaine make them for say u b badoo.. some people can show demself.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Goridoe(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2015
JimiCoker:

Don't mind her, she thinks they're extroverts grin
Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs their disease-ridden panties and survives, a pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery. Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its origin to your pant grin

hahaha werey gidi ni bobo yi sha... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin bartender cum give my guy Jacky D...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Goridoe(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2015
sylve11:

make una leave me i wan die o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

hahaha who con hold u before grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.