Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School (90367 Views)

My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ideyhere(f): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
noblegrex:
I can't even stand a ladies pant washed and spread on the rope not to talk of sniffing it when not washed.OMG I feel like throwing up already.sniff pant...I won't even go close to beyonces,nikki minaj,rihanna or tontos pant if I have the oppurtunity.

Okay...we've seen you
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by rugged7(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
My babe hot like fire. wink
My girl's female friend dey sniff her G-string konstant.... tongue
Me whats my own?
Menage a trois periodically is the greatest high tongue
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ideyhere(f): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
obinnashady:
lol...u sure say ur own no dey smell?

Only a trial will convince you tongue

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by kobonaire(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Panty sniffer ... No try am with Ibira girl oh .... something about the beans .... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by famopompy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
JimiCoker:

Don't mind her, she thinks they're extroverts grin
Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs their disease-ridden panties and survives, a pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery. Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its origin to your pant grin

Boss I don laugh tire I don dey wee for bed. U fit kill. Person.... boss I go give u 5 crates of star for this comment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ujah60: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
not funny!
which kind mumu act b dat?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
I am not in support of any guy sniffing a random girls pants..... A lot of guys do the same thing with their girlfriend's undergarments but cannot be caught dead admitting to this fact.

Bit again, why is Sexually perversion on the rise in our society, today the devil posessed a 50 year old man to put his anaconda into the recesses of a 2 year old. Or the Group of friends who take turn raping their neighbours 5 year old girl. To cover for their act, this devilish group blackmailed the girls mother so she couldn't inform her husband that His darling 5 year has bruises on her vagina and anal fissures as a result of forced penetration . This dear Gentleman would only get to know when the child, in unbearable agony because her pain meds wore off,cried bitterly while gripping her crotch,and shouting “fire fire“.

Add to this mix, all that I have been hearing all these days are acts that point to a horribly twisted sexuality within our youth.

Nigerian Youth is disgusting in her lascivious ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by bayinq25(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
osaslord500:

Datz if dey don't change their boxers, bt girls panties smell on daily basis.
their pants dey always smell like raw meat grin
osaslord500:

their pants dey always smell like raw meat

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by valariz: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Seculent: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dirty girl. undecided
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy

Most guys? Where did you get that hypothesis. Never done it, never will. Pant? hell na

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by geraldhumphrey(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Per hour nt daily
osaslord500:

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Moz22: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Where did the guy see the pant to sniff...ur room?
where av u been?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by obinnashady(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
All these guys claiming pious,na dem give head pass o,

4 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by HARDDON: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
not funny!

"70 likes n a million shares " says it is

Cant just imagine the aquired mumu syndrome ur panties let him with.
He wasnt normal again after that incidence...if only he wud live long enuf to tell his story

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by obinnashady(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Only a trial will convince you tongue
I need no conviction,I need no other arguement,it is enough that it even smells on this thread

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
For captivating n inspiring stories pls visit credagodwyn..co.ke/?m=1..
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ucheuzor1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy
I don't know why u have to write about this o..I don't see hw this ur story will help my life or Nigeria to move forward....please seun look for Better things and put on front page... this is not worth discussing about ....My humble opinion

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Lastanza: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

What do u mean by dat phrase. Mere literate pips claiming 2 b educated.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ideyhere(f): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
obinnashady:
I need no conviction,I need no other arguement,it is enough that it even smells on this thread

Good you've seen that pant I left you on this thread. It belongs to your girl...you remember that one you've been frolicking your tongue in and out of her vee for sometime now Just wanted you to get a sniff of the by-product of frolicking...cos there's no way you're getting close to mine
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Technocrat1759(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kai... shut up how did u know?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Decryptor(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
and guys' boxers? Some guys don't change their boxers for weeks cheesy

You see? So meaning you sniff guys boxers too...so why the ish?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by mike404(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
osaslord500:
Girls pants dey smell sha oo
LIKE ROTTEN EGG

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Moz22:
where av u been?
Lol...here nd there.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by abiolasogey(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
mayb d boxers of guys u av bin wit ma'am
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by sage2(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
So you stood there for hours listening someone begged you because he sniffed you panties? The conversation that went between the two of you is better imagined.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by abiolasogey(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
mayb d boxers of guys u av bin wit ma'am,,

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by princefrezy: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Iamthoney(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Be it introvert or extrovert, they do it! grin
Na today nyansh dey for back? My ex too was caught by my friend for sniffing my boxer
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by BobUg28(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Devil don suffer for this life. It's only curiosity I know that lead could lead him to take a whiff of the pant. But that's disgusting! Perhaps, he wants to know how clean your puccy smells. grin
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by menshowng(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

U bad sha u 4 let am. Take d pant nah lol

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Alhajipaulo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
have use my teeth to off a gals pantz.. watz d difference!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.