Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School (90370 Views)

My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Possibly, he has some psychological problem.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy
so you dry ur pants outside? I don't believe this story again.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 13, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
That he was actually alive and didnt gag to death after taking a whiff is surprising

You're my new best friend grin

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ohenhen1: 2:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Yuck, you probably smell.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Alhajipaulo:
watin this one they talk!!! forming good boi... u too wan hustle her pant!

No matter how had I hustle for it, I know I can never hustle panties better than Alhajis.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by summerflame(m): 2:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Ise ati ogun aiye. maybe the guy wanna taste your cherry juice
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 13, 2015
GabrielYulaw:
Guys u re all just showing off ur ignorance nd or prejudice or u were "unlucky" to hav hung out wit a skanky cnut. Lemme tell u, if a lady has good hygiene, her vag is almost odourless. in fact it smells aromatic/erotic. even if she went to wrk in d mornin nd come back in d evenin,nd u no go noticec
any strong smell. if d opposite is true den na infection or she just skanky. nd yesss i do smell panties. d smell is indescriably pleasing
Thumbs up. There are honest Nigerians after all

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Jayuba(m): 2:36am On Nov 13, 2015
kokoA:
Ahn Ahn.. which kind strange act be dis one? I'm hearing this for the first time. I don't gerrit mehn, sniff pant for wetin naw? Na snuff?
Abi na inhaler. Some guys sha, some guys just dey shame me for younder.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Jayuba(m): 2:39am On Nov 13, 2015
kokoA:
Ahn Ahn.. which kind strange act be dis one? I'm hearing this for the first time. I don't gerrit mehn, sniff pant for wetin naw? Na snuff?
Abi na inhaler.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 13, 2015
obinnashady:
pain who? 07065119519 come whatsapp make I finish u
I smell ulterior motive. Guy you sabi style oo.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by pikapizy(m): 2:57am On Nov 13, 2015
JimiCoker:

Don't mind her, she thinks they're extroverts grin
Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs their disease-ridden panties and survives, a pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery. Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its origin to your pant grin
this killed me grin
JimiCoker:

Don't mind her, she thinks they're extroverts grin
Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs their disease-ridden panties and survives, a pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery. Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its origin to your pant grin
this killed me

4 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Jayuba(m): 3:06am On Nov 13, 2015
I guess the guy was inhaling the aroma from your panties. Na konji dey worry the guy.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by JoshRDWM(m): 3:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Lol...but I didn't tell because I liked the attention.... tongue
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by quickly: 3:27am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy

Was it dirty or clean and how is the guy to you-in anyway that is a dirty habit
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by creepsyme(f): 3:31am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

I never spread my inner wears outside the house, u helped him to sniff ur panties.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Codedworld1: 3:53am On Nov 13, 2015
with the kind of offensive odour...abasha ...iranu

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Wanted to comment reasonably, then I realized this is the romance section.

Goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Honesty007(m): 4:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Did u forgive him, its embarrasing sha.if i was u,i won't let him know i caught him.i pity the guy sha,but i also consider myself if i was in the same shoes.
I just dunno when little children do things,it doesnt spark much news, but when we grow up,na manythings shaaa.
Means corruption is visible when people know too much but can't do good
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... And the sniifer ddnt even die of air poisoning.. Due to d bad ooze emanating out frm d pant

Nna eh, like seriously this generation kids are turning psycho... surprisingly while watching one movie "Boston Legal" I saw a clergy man who asked a lady to give her pants to sniff. The lady was appalled and hesitant. Later the ladies work colleague sent the clergy man a pant as requested. When the clergy saw the panties he said they were new once that he wanted to sniff the one she has worn. I fainted practically but not literally. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Canberra55: 4:56am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm convinced that you cute,even though yo pic ain't available.
creepsyme:
I never spread my inner wears outside the house, u helped him to sniff ur panties.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by bellotaofeek: 4:59am On Nov 13, 2015
The guy must be crazy....so he could contemplate suicide for that PONG.... hell no
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 13, 2015
valdes00:
I only sniff cocaine.... I don't sniff panties, buh if its gonna high me, I might av a rethink....

Lmfao
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by lrere: 5:13am On Nov 13, 2015
It might be psychological disorder, probably a kind of Paraphilia
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by gozi542: 5:16am On Nov 13, 2015
Hahaha.. That tin na mugu oo! Ehh? Na taboo sorry na tobacco? ;DHahaha.. That tin na mugu oo! Ehh? Na taboo sorry na tobacco?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by nairaarea: 5:18am On Nov 13, 2015
DEAR FRIENDS, A friend needs your votes to enable her win Miss TOURISM ENUGU.
She is Miss Immaculata Amarachi Ofurum

To vote for her click the link and like her beautiful photo

https://web.facebook.com/mrandmisstourismenugupageant/photos/a.723313101047635.1073741827.723305471048398/983457801699829/?type=3

Let us vote(like) and encourage our friends to do the same.

Great Nairalanders!!!

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by virginboy1(m): 5:23am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Nyamaa, the guy is a dog! Chai irritating
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

yuck I wouldn't even sniff my wife's panties talk more of any lady the girls hostel in my school screams of uncleanliness
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by idinc(m): 5:30am On Nov 13, 2015
And ur bathroom can't contain ur hanged panties?,u had to hang them outside?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by olajorn(m): 5:31am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

And this is also on front page...you only open thread to ridicule guys,nobody is saying anything to you because you are a girl.kontinu
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by femi4: 5:35am On Nov 13, 2015
Ochillary:
so you dry ur pants outside? I don't believe this story again.
probably girls hostel

Abeg! Who revive this thread again and put it on FP?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by sauceEEP(m): 5:42am On Nov 13, 2015
obinnashady:
pain who? 07065119519 come whatsapp make I finish u
Indirect toasting.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by mradjoy(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

As beautiful as my wife is even to the hole, I can never, I repeat, never smell her panties without throwing up, let alone some dirty, one pant show girl, for what na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.