Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School (90363 Views)

My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by babafirst(m): 5:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Very very weird.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Okeikpu(m): 5:50am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy
U shud be happy he did that angry He ws admiring you 4godsake

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by menxer: 6:01am On Nov 13, 2015
When I see post like this on FP, I salute our able MODs.

It's like Nairaland is still run by PDP, no change.

Nairaland should reshuffle her cabinet, abeg!

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2015
AfricanApple:
have you seen how a male dog or goat does when it feels sexually high?
Lol
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by menxer: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2015
You said you were in the University and didn't know anything about Pheromones?

He did the right thing the wrong way at the wrong time, in the wrong place.

StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by femi4: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Most guys behave like animals when it comes to sexuality and sex!!! They can even take the status of a goat!
And you ll get married to one of those animals

4 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by malachee: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2015
U took d matter too far. Dat shows that d guy admire u a lot. Next time u for ask d guy hw it smells?

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2015
jrerico1:
Op you sure say dai guy nr dy lash you for the hostel?? Complete the storeii

just here to promote FTC so the sniffing pant ministry will be moved to the permanent sight.

that's remind me..... where is lasisi the end time guy... I was also shortlisted for the Nairaland Association of Name Checkers. (NANC)
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ideyhere(f): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Sincere4u:

hahahahahaha grin. Girl u just killed the morale and self esteem of someone. It's not fair oo.

Wasn't intentional grin grin grin
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by hisclemency(m): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Update on all institution + latest browsing cheats visit for more @
N
A
I
J
A
B
L
A
K
E
C
O
M

See the best there I assure you.... Stop subscribing and buying data let chill them out with latest browsing cheat

Stop traveling to schl all time just to get information visit us today and get update on all institution......
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by nyabingi(m): 6:30am On Nov 13, 2015
ManTiger:

That's guy is most likely a Nairalander, he's most likely a tribalist too.

Don't mind him shaar and you too keep your undies where guys won't have easy access to it.

Only God know Wetin AIG sef see or he hid baton for him trouser?

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by mine42: 6:31am On Nov 13, 2015
babafirst:
Very very weird.

Yeah, it is weird. Ladies should also stop the act of spreading panties outside. No be flag now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
That he was actually alive and didnt gag to death after taking a whiff is surprising

You nailed it

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by vickylala239: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Each time I read all this falling hands from guys,it shames Me alot

Why not just get a girlfrnd then you line up her pant And sniff as you Like.

This is Jst Like peeping on a bathing girl,what us is it,you get arouse then you do nothing.

Guys Jst disgracing Me Since 57AD
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Emytexboy(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
and guys' boxers? Some guys don't change their boxers for weeks cheesy
it's like you are immune to sniffing guys boxers
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Kbs468(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEze
Na Adolescence things!
He was actually crushing liking wishing loving desiring you then!
But he lacks confido and yarnning power!
Remember its 100!
After secondary skul things!
He must have also heard many things from peer group!
So the only way to muster courage and confido probably according to his thinking is to do that but you crushed and destroyed everything b4 he even started anything when you caught him.
I bet you if he were to be mature in age irrespective of 100level or not, he would actually have taken dating you from there and you wont believe what that portends for LOVE
Modified:
You can see that UndespicableMe has actually buttress the point i am making here with his submission before hand which I only got to know about after seeing the quote by blacq2009

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by kennyddonn(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2015
dulux07:
Dont think u understand d word."introvert" undecided
tell him lolz

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by blacq2009(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2015
UndespicableMe:

Hollup Hollup!! While I understand your position, let me do some explaining.
First, everyone has a unique smell without all the orishirishi we pour on our bodies especially ladies. These odours form a foundation for attraction. Research has shown that certain body odors are connected to human sexual attraction. See reason here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16481428

Through scent, humans can subconsciously tell if a potential mate will pass on favorable traits to their offspring. Research on human mating has found that the effect of scent on males and on females differs. Part of this difference is caused by the different motives each gender holds for mating. Males, in order to pass on genes, subconsciously notice and are attracted to traits that indicate fertility in females, such as a voice of higher pitch, a specific hip-to-waist ratio, and a certain body odor.

Gerra ra here... Gerrra ra here Niga! Now you see why he was sniffing you? It wasn't for sexual pleasure... He was trying to see if you could be a potential mate and if you were going to be productive. though he did it the most primitive way.

You dont know nothing!
I don't think the sniffer knew all these.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by crackhouse(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2015
Who did u call perverts, is it the guy or the nairalanders?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by petiteee(f): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2015
Wait o! Ow d guy take see am smell?
U spread am outside Abi he come smell am for ur room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by hardaybissy(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2015
JimiCoker:

Don't mind her, she thinks they're extroverts grin
Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs their disease-ridden panties and survives, a pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery. Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its origin to your pant grin
what an epic comment....LWKMD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by homirefacuny(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2015
osaslord500:

Datz if dey don't change their boxers, bt girls panties smell on daily basis.
Now that's epic and GBAM!!!
DAILY BASIS LIKE DAILY BREAD grin
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by EmekaBlue(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2015
hahaha...I can feel d shame d guy face..eiiiya
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by harffie(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Why open a thread?? Do you plan meeting up with the Guy??

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
not funny!
lmao....its funny....kikikikikikikikikik
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by xynerise: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Even the thought of it is disgusting
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Phrankin(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2015
osaslord500:

Datz if dey don't change their boxers, bt girls panties smell on daily basis.
I'm sure you got a mother and sisters. Seems you're speaking from a personal experience.
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Snoopy007(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2015
dulux07:

Dont think u understand d word."introvert" undecided

Lol.. He meant pervert! Me I don't kukuma believe the OP sha, the story sounds too watery and like someone that just wanto talk shaaa. Where did he see ur pant? Do u spread it outside or did he break inside ur room? OP gaan make the story sweet then come back to gist us

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 13, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

...he moved out...
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Collins0609(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2015
olosho on loose.Attention seeker
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by heilige(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2015
THe guy should have just ask to sniff the pussy directly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.