Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (62746 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by histemple: 2:42am On Sep 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the doctor for enter one chance if the girl had died there in his hospital, since she did it secretly, investigations would have concluded that she started the job with the doctor. If I were to be the doctor I will even call her parents sef. Imagine?
Nah Naija we dey oh!the doctor loves his job. He got to secure his head.

Yes I agree with you, the doctor has no other choice than to reveal it--------although that is still unethical.

Because in the first place, a qualified doctor is not supposed to carry out abortion without someone else signing for the patient.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by samokoduwa(m): 3:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Wilson125:
I had this call on tuesday morning from a strange number, the caller told me I needed to see her in the hospital, dan abia precisely, that ma girlfriend was on admission,she called her name ( ma girlfriend's name)...when I got there, my girl was admitted already, so many question popped out, but her friend was unable to gimme answers, so I decided to meet the doctor, when i asked him what the problem was, he told the abortion she did was not successful, the operation didn't go well,

I was like: who went for abortion? who was aborted?
he said my girl had an abortion somewhere and the operation wasn't proper, that she was bleeding seriously when her friends brought her, he asked me if I was not away base on how i reacted, I was shocked to the point I have to take medication to help recover, this is someone that claimed her virginity was intact and she wouldn't want to lose it till she marries, I loved and respected her wish, I never knew she was only acting along all this while..

God! that was way 2 much for me, I made the necessary payment for her treatment and left.. she called on that tuesday night, I picked and heard she was okay, so I told her to take care of her self and I ended the call...

Since then She has been calling, sending in sms telling me she is sorry, seriously I don't know what to do with her or what to tell her, these are just the reasons I don't want to pick her calls..

what should I do with this girl? ...m totally confused..

You started with my girl friend, and end this girl. Just keep working, you were able to pay for her treatment and she is fine. Moved on, no trust no relationship, bro. You are matured to do the needful, it done forgive her n moved on.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by redcliff: 3:05am On Sep 04, 2015
donholy28:
Trust women at ur own peril..my brother run for ya life..she's lying and also cheating on u.

The girl is so wicked. She is doing it even without condoms. SMH
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by fredopareto(m): 3:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Have u heard 4rm her 2 confirm that she did an abortion ?
stupid question..confirm nkor believe ni....nigeria pple sha
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by histemple: 3:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Optional2:
d story says dat she was still bleeding wen her frnds took her to d hospital dat means sum1 has to pay 4 d bills b4 dy start treating d patient nd d only pesin her frnds knw is her bf. So d guy has to knw wats wrong wit his gf b4 he pay anytin. Am not a medical student jst sayin dat d guy has to no wat he is payin 4.

Your point is very valid, especially as a non medical practitioner.

But I must tell you that the doctor has committed a very gross misconduct that can sack him and make him pay heavy damages.

The "friends" that took her to the hospital should have been the ones that will tell the BF and not the doctor. Except she so approves.

The only time a doctor can reveal a patient's health condition to unauthorized third party, is through a regulatory or law enforcement agency. And he must have such request verified by the court.

Like I said earlier, it is just like the bank. If a banker gives your account details to an authorised third party, you can sue for damages and be paid. And the particular employee must be sacked.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by coolhumble(m): 3:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Have the protected one with her once and let her be.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by gbeseun(m): 3:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Hail Mary mother of Jesus pray for us
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 04, 2015
You should listen to her excuse! Maybe it was an angel that impregnated her. Afterall it happened to Mary innit?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Salamander319(m): 3:50am On Sep 04, 2015
hmmm nah wao
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Hamatrony(m): 4:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Cos d doc is a liar ryt? undecided
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Aystarz: 4:11am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

See them...Trying too hard to defend the indefensible. Hello, he was told by the doctor, did you not read that apart, or u're just trying to be daft?

3 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Aystarz: 4:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Tapout:
seriously, u don't know what to do?? undecided ....chie, embarassed some guys dey fall my hand scatter cry ....okay I'll give u my little advice

"buy an expensive ring, close ur account if possible....then use ur knees and walk to her place (make sure it's bleeding excessively before u reach).....then conclude by proposing to her......

no need to thank me, it's nothing

Lol the guy na real doofus. I agree.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by AreaFada2: 4:42am On Sep 04, 2015
pasqal09:

Lol. What else is there to confirm?

Maybe to confirm if that was her first or 10th time of doing it. grin cheesy
Maybe others went well and he never got to know.

Women trying to defend the indefensible. They forget that lots of us men have sad stories to tell about women.
We just don't shout it from the roof tops. Or go crying everywhere.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Ask her what is she begging u for?
U said u were not taking her calls huh? She might be begging u 2 take her calls. When she was begging did she say she committed abortion?

I find your defence of the girl very disturbing...and telling of your person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Wilson125:
I had this call on tuesday morning from a strange number, the caller told me I needed to see her in the hospital, dan abia precisely, that ma girlfriend was on admission,she called her name ( ma girlfriend's name)...when I got there, my girl was admitted already, so many question popped out, but her friend was unable to gimme answers, so I decided to meet the doctor, when i asked him what the problem was, he told the abortion she did was not successful, the operation didn't go well,

I was like: who went for abortion? who was aborted?
he said my girl had an abortion somewhere and the operation wasn't proper, that she was bleeding seriously when her friends brought her, he asked me if I was not away base on how i reacted, I was shocked to the point I have to take medication to help recover, this is someone that claimed her virginity was intact and she wouldn't want to lose it till she marries, I loved and respected her wish, I never knew she was only acting along all this while..

God! that was way 2 much for me, I made the necessary payment for her treatment and left.. she called on that tuesday night, I picked and heard she was okay, so I told her to take care of her self and I ended the call...

Since then She has been calling, sending in sms telling me she is sorry, seriously I don't know what to do with her or what to tell her, these are just the reasons I don't want to pick her calls..

what should I do with this girl? ...m totally confused..
That is what people like you get when you attach unnecessary importance to virginity. Pls look for another virgin. You're still learning. How old are you self?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by AreaFada2: 4:48am On Sep 04, 2015
histemple:

Yes I agree with you, the doctor has no other choice than to reveal it--------although that is still unethical.

Because in the first place, a qualified doctor is not supposed to carry out abortion without someone else signing for the patient.

He didn't initially carry out the abortion. It was badly done elsewhere. This doc did corrective work most likely.

She was bleeding severely already. If she was nearly going into shock, the doc might have to reveal stuff to secure deposit/money to proceed with emergency treatment.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by yommen: 4:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Which kind question be this na?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 04, 2015
histemple:

Your point is very valid, especially as a non medical practitioner.

But I must tell you that the doctor has committed a very gross misconduct that can sack him and make him pay heavy damages.

The "friends" that took her to the hospital should have been the ones that will tell the BF and not the doctor. Except she so approves.

The only time a doctor can reveal a patient's health condition to unauthorized third party, is through a regulatory or law enforcement agency. And he must have such request verified by the court.

Like I said earlier, it is just like the bank. If a banker gives your account details to an authorised third party, you can sue for damages and be paid. And the particular employee must be sacked.
Utter jargons.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by yommen: 4:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Which kind question be this na? What else do you need when The Doctor has confirmed what happened? Another was sure fucking her na!
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by UkanirehMkpongke: 5:03am On Sep 04, 2015
My guy run for ur dear life now only if you will hear. Though all girls are liars but I think she has PhD in Lying and deceptology. Thanks leave all these people here preaching what they can't tolerate.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2015
ORACLE1975:
My guy when ever u here vagin u most text first b4 u believe as for her something went wrong..... But if u need story peak her call by then complete season is ready.
You no go school?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

hear from her 1st. U just heard 4rm d doctor

Just stop it already.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Obas101(m): 5:14am On Sep 04, 2015
lakamua:

i always knew wer u wer driving at. You just want to tell us u are a doctor. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Who knows u might just be a lab scientist sef

Lab scientist abi lab attendant sef
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
You no read the full Detail?
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by ORACLE1975(m): 5:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Kingscee:
You no go school?
yes
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:20am On Sep 04, 2015
dicefrost:

No sir, as long as the patient is over 18, he alone can decide who should know about his health status. I have attended to people who are hiv+ and their spouse know nothing about it. im bound by ethics not to reveal it to their spouse unless they tell me to.
That will be taking ethics too far. It's unsafe to hide spouse status,at least for the purpose of precaution and safety of other members of the family.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Saao(m): 5:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Modified am tired of quoting pple.

Everybody has got his or her own opinion. Don't see others own as Dumb n silly cos he/she might be talking out of experience
see question
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Cameleon72(f): 5:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Follow your mind...
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Chynx(m): 5:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Just say u haven't met a lying doctor.

Here they go again! These girls ain't loyal.

Op; pick her calls at your own peril. You will simply be pummeled with more lies...just like our sister above is trying hard to fine-tune your brain in another move from a core feminist.

Please move on bruv!

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by stanvesco(m): 5:28am On Sep 04, 2015
its very possible to get pregnant without penetrative sex.....now 4 most pipu who wants to enjoy everything about sex y keeping d hymen intact,
pregnancy can easily result?
Remenber if menstrum(menstrual bleed)
can flow out,
why cant ejaculate seep in!!
And remenber,
the sperm itself its motile...

B4 u blast me!!
I have seen such cases twice.....

Now am nt saying shes innocent,bkos if dat guy was her only man,she wud go to him 1st,
but am saying,he may equally be responsible(hahahaha,dose times u rubbed ur kingkong on her pussycat)...100million sperm per 1st ejaculate,with d precum loaded....

Anyway,bro
try listen to her,
beliv me,
u probably started off her engine,tot her to drive d car in ur backyard....

She tried it a sharp guy,and d guy took her into expressway(lol)

4 dose arguing that Doctor shudnt av told him about d abortion!!

Una doooh,well done o,
shey d doctor shud tel him,nail shuk her nyash,and dats y shes bliding,

its same u guys,dat wud storm d hospital,n be shoutin,doctor wats wrong with my galfrnd....

Abi,wen d guy is paying,doctor wud say hes treating her 4 malaria,with complication of bliding.....
Abi diaris no diagnosis like incomplete abortiö,or septic abortiön,

plus he myt av bin transfusd.

My broda,abeg try listen to her story.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by histemple: 5:30am On Sep 04, 2015
banttieman:

Utter jargons.

Thanks for the insult. I appreciate.
Re: She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 04, 2015
What's your confusion ? She played you for a fool and now you've wised up to her...move on. It's all a game and she got caught

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.