Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) (19843 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

Fool! fo
lalasticlala.

My guy right here is just begging for it.

A ban for him please. wink
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

bross abeg ,no spoil my thread.

I take God beg you. grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
bross abeg ,no spoil my thread.

I take God beg you. grin
Hahaha. But the thread na correct dumb thread nau. Happy derailing though. Well, make I just pity you.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

Fool!
you must be a very immature 14 year old.
What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be watching the latest episode of spongebob square pants?

Anyway, seems you prefer to display your stupidity on an online forum for all to see. I guess that is more fun for you.

I'm out of here.

Be cool. cool

1 Like

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

Hahaha. But the thread na correct dumb thread nau. Happy derailing though. Well, make I just pity you.
Of course it's a dumb thread for dumb people but your level of dumbness is incredible - Let's keep the level of dumbness low please. grin

2 Likes

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
After all I did for you, you payed me back with such a wickedness cry cry cry cry the heart of truckpusher is desperately wicked sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
missgray:
After all I did for you, you payed me back with such a wickedness cry cry cry cry the heart of truckpusher is desperately wicked sad
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
you must be a very immature 14 year old.
What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be watching the latest episode of spongebob square pants?

Anyway, seems you prefer to display your stupidity on an online forum for all to see. I guess that is more fun for you.

I'm out of here.

Be cool. cool

Why are you running?
Please hold on a minute let me call your tormentor (Blackett) to come deal with your feeble _ass. Teempakgoat
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
I have mixed feelings about this.
Truckpusher, what UCL team are you rooting for?
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I have mixed feelings about this.

Truckpusher, what UCL team are you rooting for?
Lmao cheesy

The blues......Bro cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course it's a dumb thread for dumb people but your level of dumbness is incredible - Let's keep the level of dumbness low please. grin
You should show some gratitude to me cause I helped in lighting up the thread because otherwise it did be dead. And you should know it.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
I senior your papa? undecided grin
you are sooooooo jobless
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao cheesy
The blues......Bro cheesy
Chelsea FC? Of all teams?undecided
#TeamBarcelona rocks best!smiley
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

Why are you running?
Please hold on a minute let me call your tormentor (Blackett) to come deal with your feeble _ass. Teempakgoat
Blackett? grin grin grin grin

You and Blackett are no more than fruitflies in my presence. Worth almost nothing.

Let him come. I will serve him his share.

As for you, your days here are numbered. So, I have no business wasting my ATP to type in response to you.

Go and call the blackgoat. undecided
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:

you are sooooooo jobless
Did you actually type this trash from that dirty bed and smelly pillow sheet of yours? grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
I feel like derailing. . . Can't resist the urge.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Chelsea FC? Of all teams?undecided

#TeamBarcelona rocks best!smiley
That's where my heart is ,brother. grin

Barca is the team of the moment - Their glory has an expiration date. cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
Blackett? grin grin grin grin

You and Blackett are no more than fruitflies in my presence. Worth almost nothing.

Let him come. I will serve him his share.

As for you, your days here are numbered. So, I have no business wasting my ATP to type in response to you.

Go and call the blackgoat. undecided
Okay. Go fvck yourself.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************* ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************* ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************* ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************* ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************* ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************* ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************* ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************* ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************* ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ******************** ***********
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:
I feel like derailing. . . Can't resist the urge.
Wicked!!u wnt to derail my bro thread on his wedding day!! grin dont try it!!
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ############ ########
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wicked!!u wnt to derail my bro thread on his wedding day!! grin dont try it!!
Too late. Already dismantling the thread.
Damage done. Further derailing. . .
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ==================== ====================
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

Too late. Already dismantling the thread.
Damage done. Further derailing. . .
Modify!! sad
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:
############
############

########
Why are you doing this
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Modify!! sad
What if I don't? And why are you so angry?
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:
====================
====================
====================

I don't like what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

What if I don't? And why are you so angry?
cheesy not angry,just kidding!
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
softysparky:
Why are you doing this
I just feel like. Any problem with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sexxx / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.