Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) (19847 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
This thread wasn't opened for attention seeking faggott grin

you rëtarded shallow-minded ninja

32 year old paëdophilic Agbaya that don't wanna grow up like Peter Pan

at your age, see what you are doing ..smh you need to go get your brain checked grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 1:59am On Sep 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you rëtarded shallow-minded ninja

32 year old paëdophilic Agbaya that don't wanna grow up like Peter Pan

at your age, see what you are doing ..smh you need to go get your brain checked grin
e don do naa undecided now dat hes nw ready to gt married. we shd b happy for him grin

truckpusher howfar na.. cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:
e don do naa undecided now dat hes nw ready to gt married. we shd b happy for him grin

the caracta chick didn't even reply this bollocks , & you say he's ready to marry?

nobody likes old people cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:02am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:

Hi! cherryice.
Where have you been? just remembered that you've not been around for a while now.
How is your boy? smiley

Forget about that riffraff , he's been ignored like the piece of shiit he is, but like every piece shiit you'll always find it difficult to flush it at once grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:06am On Sep 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

the caracta chick didn't even reply this bollocks , & you say he's ready to marry?

nobody likes old people cheesy
grin u tk things too personal.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hi! cherryice.
Where have you been? just remembered that you've not been around for a while now.
How is your boy? smiley

Forget about that riffraff , he's been ignored like the piece of shiit he is, but like every piece shiit you'll always find it difficult to flush it at once grin
I bn ard.. u nt bn looking in d ryt places grin
my boy is very well..Hows yours? cheesy

hope asebi isnt xpnsv angry I dnt hv money cry
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:11am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:

I bn ard.. u nt bn looking in d ryt places grin
my boy is very well..Hows yours? cheesy

hope asebi isnt xpnsv angry I dnt hv money cry
Lmao grin

It was just one of those moment you want to do something funny and make people laugh,jeer and mock but some pained people that has lived in agony all their lives are taking it too personal and cursing their lives away. cheesy grin

But....... grin

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:
grin u tk things too personal.

no I don't, I just can't imagine myself opening a thread this puerile & nonsensical when I'm 32 ....
I would either be fÜcking my wife, or taking my kids to the beach, not opening corny threads like this..
his life has been useless since Tashaa deserted his poor soul

truckpusher's brainbox is home to smelly shitt-stained baby diapers, that's the only theory behind his autism grin

5 Likes

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao grin

It was just one of those moment you want to do something funny and make people laugh,jeer and mock but some pained people that has lived in agony all their lives are taking it too personal and cursing their lives away. cheesy grin

But....... grin
Lol I knw huh grin
itsokay. u two need to bury d ishh tho..
I dnt evn rmbr havin an efight wt someone wen I go offlyn com bk on..really

sinizia or obinoscopy one of u shd propose to me ds min.
Money isnt a problm here. im hittin old age fast cry

1 Like

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao grin

But....... grin

I'm sharp-tongued & your intellectual deity...that's the only reason you tremble when you see me nowadays. cos you know i would humiliate you without remorse..

dumb motherfÜcker

6 Likes

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:20am On Sep 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

no I don't, I just can't imagine myself opening a thread this puerile & nonsensical when I'm 32 ....
I would either be fÜcking my wife, or taking my kids to the beach, not opening corny threads like this..
his life has been useless since Tashaa deserted his poor soul

truckpusher's brainbox is home to smelly shitt-stained baby diapers, that's the only theory behind his autism grin
jeeezzz whts ur problm? Srzly..U need to stop doin this.
hes 32 n hes stl young for a guy. Hey calm dwn u hv no idea wat hes achievd in 32yrs.. Its just an internet I knw. bet u wldnt say ds to him face to face. Just drop d whole beef n stop involvn tash in ur ishh wt him..its a weak move.. u knw nada.
Grow up boy. the least u cud do is overlook this thread

3 Likes

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:20am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:
Lol I knw huh grin
itsokay. u two need to bury d ishh tho..
I dnt evn rmbr havin an efight wt someone wen I go offlyn com bk on..really

sinizia or obinoscopy one of u shd propose to me ds min.
Money isnt a problm here. im hittin old age fast cry
I'll ring up sinizia to propose to you. cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll ring up sinizia to propose to you. cheesy
I want obinoscopy too undecided
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:23am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:

I want obinoscopy too undecided
Obinoscopy is unavailable ma'am.

You better make do with what is available before you end up with an Egyptian mummy. grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Obinoscopy is unavailable ma'am.

You better make do with what is available before you end up with an Egyptian mummy. grin
says who undecided
Hes single n I know it cry
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:25am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:
says who undecided
Hes single n I know it cry
You can be single but entangled. grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can be single but entangled. grin
I wana b the detangler in his entanglations cry grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:

jeeezzz whts ur problm? Srzly..U need to stop doin this.
hes 32 n hes stl young for a guy. Hey calm dwn u hv no idea wat hes achievd in 32yrs.. Its just an internet I knw. bet u wldnt say ds to him face to face Just drop d whole beef n stop involvn tash in ur ishh wt him..its a weak move.

grin grin

TheDarkRebel doesn't give a fÜck about how ninjas feel. this is the internet, don't get emotional as it's not my business.. I can include Tash or whoever I want, if they don't like it, then let them look for one of the numerous wet transformers in their village to hug.

32 is not old? grin hahahahaha ..

& why would i be conversing with a bearded Taliban in the first place? grin
he should know I'm well versed in western boxing & Krav Maga. I would beat him so bad, they would only be able to recognize him with his dental records grin

lemme leave this corny-ass thread & go catch some sleep jare..grin goodnight

5 Likes

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:28am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:

I wana b the detangler in his entanglations cry grin

You'll need a lot of muscles and a very high level of andrenaline rush to withstand the pressure. tongue grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:28am On Sep 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

grin grin

TheDarkRebel doesn't give a fÜck about how ninjas feel. this is the internet, don't get emotional as it's not my business..

32 is not old? grin hahahahaha ..

& why would i be conversing with a bearded Taliban in the first place? grin
he should know I'm well versed in western boxing & Krav Maga. I would beat him so bad, they would only be able to recognize him with his dental records grin

lemme leave this corny-ass thread & go catch some sleep jare..grin goodnight
Ok we haf hear. Bye cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:30am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You'll need a lot of muscles and a very high level of andrenaline rush to withstand the pressure. tongue grin
Im pretty wt a good backview n frontview.. I cn cook n I cn COOK wink
what else do u need boy? cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:32am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:

Im pretty wt a good backview n frontview.. I cn cook n I cn COOK wink
what else do u need boy? cheesy
You'd prolly stuff the mofo with too much cholesterol sending him to his early grave at 45. grin

When a woman says she can cook and cook and cook - Guys with serious concern for their health usually bail on them. cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You'd prolly stuff the mofo with too much cholesterol sending him to his early grave at 45. grin

When a woman says she can cook and cook and cook - Guys with serious concern for their health usually bail on them. cheesy
nahhh the bolded COOK actually starts wt an F word followd by a "U" word.. n ends wt a K. Bet u knw wah I mean nw huh cheesy

Bt serzly, Wht must I do to colonise dis D? sad grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:36am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:
nahhh the bolded COOK actually starts wt an F word followd by a "U" word.. n ends wt a K. Bet u knw wah I mean nw huh cheesy

Bt serzly, Wht must I do to colonise dis "grin"? sad grin
Aha! now I do. cheesy

Colonize what again? speak and your wish shall be granted o ye daughter of Eve. cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by FADEO: 2:36am On Sep 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm sharp-tongued & your intellectual deity...that's the only reason you tremble when you see me nowadays. cos you know i would humiliate you without remorse..

dumb motherfÜcker

@ Darkenedrebel, this post is just to catch fun and make people laff, you don't have to take things personal. Bros abeg drop the issh. and stop mentioning 32yrs here. or if I may ask, tell me how old you are and tell us what is your achievement and your projected achievement at your rate when you get to 32.
I can categorically tell you that you wont speak a word when you see truckpusher face to face. When he drives past you, your jaw will drop. If you get to his house you wont be allowed to see him. You will be BOUNCED or CHASED if you were not invited.

Bros calm down, be cool and catch fun with life.

No let darkness from DARKENEDREBEL overshadow your sense of humor.

(seriously, I don't expect you to reply this message but I know you will). Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:37am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aha! now I do. cheesy

Colonize what again? speak and your wish shall be granted o ye daughter of Eve. cheesy
The D sad I mean, make it mine sad grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:38am On Sep 17, 2015
truckpusher u get bouncers for ya house? sad
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:38am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:
The D sad I mean, make it mine sad grin
You mean am? cheesy

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:39am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:
truckpusher u get bouncers for ya house? sad
Lmao...

Ask caracta. grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by cherryice(f): 2:39am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You mean am? cheesy
Useless thing grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:40am On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:
Useless thing grin
grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" / Sexxx / My Girlfriend Is Intolerant Both Religious And Tribal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.