Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) (19832 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by francafrank(f): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
N1one:

Ur heart na glass grin
you don't know
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
francafrank:

you don't know
Let me know.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by francafrank(f): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
N1one:

Let me know.

mmmmmmmm
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Bamz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
LOL
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:
when hun kiss
Very soon hun. Infact, sooner than soon kiss kiss kiss
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Who is derailing my thread? grin

Missclassy yaf come oh cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin You see wetin sleep dey cause undecided? When I saw the caption, OMG, I was wowed, only for me to open the thread, and my dreams were shattered embarassed embarassed.. Phewwww... No be Truck again? **dream slayer**

Truckpusher, go and get married sad.. I want to carry my grandson grin
No be the proposal I dey do so? cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
free2ryhme:
wow, caracta said yes

she dey fall in love with wor wor man truckpusher
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sef been get interest? grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Caracta:

What the .....?

Oh well!
tongue tongue
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sef been get interest? grin

get interest for old mama?

I cast and I bind grin

2 Likes

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sveen:
Sia please. Goodnight.

Must you all always relate every new moniker to me?

Mehn... This is getting really annoying.

Your brain was given to you for a reason.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

get interest for old mama?

I cast and I bind grin
Which old mama? angry

Caracta is a sweet 16 cheesy

In fact ,the older the sweeter they become. wink
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
misssclassy:

If you fight on my proposal ground ,I will deal with you personally. angry
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which old mama? angry

Caracta is a sweet 16 cheesy

In fact ,the older the sweeter they become. wink

na u born the girl? She show you her birth certificate

remove the make-up you will see the fake-up

So dem don deceive you, sorry na your name grin

2 Likes

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

na u born the girl? She show you her birth certificate

remove the make-up you will see the fake-up

So dem don deceive you, sorry na your name grin
Omo! why you dey yab my fiancée like this nau? shocked shocked

Oya come house come tell me everything wey you sabi - No expose us for public abeg. grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! why you dey yab my fiancée like this nau? shocked shocked

Oya come house come tell me everything wey you sabi - No expose us for public abeg. grin

you go pay me if I give you info
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
francafrank:

mmmmmmmm

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Let me know for national peace.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you fight on my proposal ground ,I will deal with you personally. angry

Okay.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

At least Truckpusher is crushing on a FEMALE unlike Darkrebel who proposed to a MAN.cheesy
Why are you wasting your effort on that thing?

I know his problems and I'm not ready to apologize to anyone and beg them to feel better about themselves because I'm not responsible for their narcissistic and psychopathic nature.

And about my persona in here ,I'm totally unapologetic about it - We all can't have the same swag, charisma and doings in this place.

He can continue hating and ranting for all I care - The time he uses in ranting like a rabid dog is enough for him to rebrand himself and make something out of himself , instead of insulting people that are better than himself in all ramification.

The best response to people like that is 'silence' while he continuously look like an iidiot. grin

1 Like

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

you go pay me if I give you info

*clears throat*

Yes ,I will pay but money for hand back for ground. grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Sveen: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
misssclassy:

Shut your leaping lena and fvck off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
misssclassy:

Okay.
Aha! good girl - oya go play for outside ,adults are talking. tongue
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
cherryice:

Damnnnnnn am n so innnnnnn cheesy

but wait cn it serve for groupies? cheesy I loveee groupies cheesy cheesy
wink

I do not share. angry
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Vikky014(f): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry grin

Deejavuu,Edwife,freecocoa,sinnzu,sinizia,prettythicksme,missgray,funlord,Thesonofmark, llaykorn,Krystalxxx,caracta angry
hahahahahahahahaha. if u see hw i rushed dis thread eh. hmmmm dude fear God ooooo
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
*clears throat*

Yes ,I will pay but money for hand back for ground. grin

Caracta, hope u are ready to slam this guy a lawsuit after I speel the beans ooo either way we will be making money grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
Vikky014:
hahahahahahahahaha. if u see hw i rushed dis thread eh. hmmmm dude fear God ooooo
cheesy cheesy

Na so una dey look for free rice and stew. grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

Caracta, hope u are ready to slam this guy a lawsuit after I speel the beans ooo either way we will be making money grin
She won't sue me - We will use you for our make-up sex grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by xynerise: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy Na so una dey look for free rice and stew. grin
Mtchew! I talk am! This guy can't get hooked up this year
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Vikky014(f): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy
Na so una dey look for free rice and stew. grin
lol
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

Mtchew! I talk am! This guy can't get hooked up this year
cheesy cheesy grin

Brother antelope. cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by xynerise: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy grin
Brother antelope. cheesy
Don't brother me jare. My prayer for you is not working grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

Don't brother me jare. My prayer for you is not working grin
Buhahahahahaha cheesy

What exactly did you pray for?

Lemme give you an exact prayer point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik / Sexxx / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.