Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) (19841 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Single plunge piston with an alloyed head and a high discharge volume,a reciprocating action with high speed at thrust, impact and instrument rated thrust to compliment for the diameter of your cylinder.
It is not malleable at full erection and can withstand all kind of severe weather condition, wear and tear ,at the apex it has the capability to negotiate through your down-hole pressure at a constant speed without swerving sideways and cause damages to the internal properties of your payzone, and a 1hr elasticity limit,a dead weight on arrival with a warm rich fluid for proper lubrication. tongue
The best plunger/piston and lubricant you have ever had,that I can tell you for now - seeing is believing. cheesy
NB: It can also act as a cleaning agent. grin

Mehnnn that must be one hell of a nuclear explosioncheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

Please stop please!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:
Fool! fool! fool! Fool!
Fool! fool! fool! Fool!
Fool! fool! fool! Fool!
I would've called you a fool but I changed my mind.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

What if I don't? And why are you so angry?
I begged you to stop this. angry
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy not angry,just kidding!
I see. Why not join hands with me lets demolish the thread together?
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy not angry,just kidding!
I see. Why not join hands with me lets demolish the thread together?
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Sveen: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lol, I know the perpetrator.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
softysparky:

Really? I would have tored your whole form into pieces. What guts!
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Caracta(f): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2015

Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Finally wife don show face,bet y she bend mouth?cc:Truckpusher grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Finally wife don show face,bet y she bend mouth?cc:Truckpusher grin
Her name na shakara grin cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
I begged you to stop this. angry
Promises are meant to be broken, uncle truckie.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Caracta(f): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry

So you hit women? What a world!
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sveen:
Lol, I know the perpetrator.

The writing style, right?
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Caracta(f): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sveen:
If Caracta comments on this thread, make the mods ban me for a week.

grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by afolwalex20(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sveen:
If Caracta comments on this thread, make the mods ban me for a week.

c..
Now u r banned.
Mods please come o.. he asked 4 it
Caracta:
undecided
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

Promises are meant to be broken, uncle truckie.
Enjoy yourself - I guess it's been long you've had access to play with adults in a childish play. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Caracta:

So you hit women? What a world!
That's called 'spanking' looks romantic and the ladies can confirm this. tongue

We hit women in a nice romantic way cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thesonofmark & sveen o Funny boys. Hahaha.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Sveen: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He is Zedx8, check his profile and you'll know who he is.

Note: He is not blackett.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by afolwalex20(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
softysparky:

He's a fool..

And a coward! Imagine he created a new account just to do this

And u too stop quoting all d jagons he wrote! angry
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Enjoy yourself - I guess it's been long you've had access to play with adults in a childish play. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whatever.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Sveen: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Caracta:

grin
Happy married life.
Eee bi okunrin abi ro, ati obinrin abiye. grin
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

We just made it 4 - Up blues cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Sveen: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
afolwalex20:

c.. Now u r banned. Mods please come o.. he asked 4 it
I'm immune to a ban.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

Whatever.
Enjoy cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
*drifts outta thread*
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Enjoy cheesy
Enjoy what? Abeg don't kill me with laugh o Goodnight egbon.
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
We just made it 4 - Up blues cheesy

Against an ISRAELI team. A league rated "C". Shame on you.cheesy
Re: Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Genuity:

Enjoy what? Abeg don't kill me with laugh o
Goodnight egbon.
Enjoy your display nau. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sexxx / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.