Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (69991 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by thoyursea(f): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2015

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Forwetinnah: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
mya1:

I'm compelled to think you're the guy in question.

It's a visionless man who would rather invest in a 93k shoes when he hasn't built an empire for himself.
It's a foolish man that will request that his self sponsored girlfriend "borrow" him money to purchase a 93k pair of shoes .

The crux is the purpose " a pair of shoes"

Op, beyond being a gold digger, your so called bae is visionless.

I'm suspecting that guy too...but I guess it's no sweat for him since he has no intention to refund the money to start with. The minute he gets that shoe, na so long a love story we go begin hear

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by tsdarkside(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

"women"? undecided

yes...women..... undecided undecided undecided..why??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by friends4ever(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
My dear relationship is give and take, 50/50.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by youngalex(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
93k shoe? Seriously guys aren't that fashion conscious so I wonder the kinda guy that will demand such,@Op this guy is paying you no dime so don't do it,secondly watch closely his spending pattern,an extravagant man is a ticket to perpetual financial struggle in Marriage...Watch it...Shine your eyes

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Pamelayoung: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
You will be foolish 2 buy him shoe worth dat much, don't u have needs, even if u don't am sure u have siblings n family who will appreciate a little gift 4rm u.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by seanjy4konji: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please OP...create a new thread when next you seem him and u both wanna fucckkkk so we can advice you if to use condom or not...

Why ask us if you should?hE PUT KNIFE for your neck or say by force by fire

Oh girl go sidon and save ur 400 dollars...

May God bless man pikin hustle jor.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
bukatyne:

1. Do you know how much his salary is? This would help you know the kind of man he is. If he has vision or not.
2. Since the 93K is your savings, it is not wise to use it for a frivolous want. He might not 'pay' back

Girlfriend, be wise. Tell him you cannot afford it and if he can send 70% or 80% of the money, you would not mind adding up the balance to purchase it. This way, you safeguard your hard earned savings if he doesn't pay back.

Shine your eyes... a man who wants a 93k shoes which he cannot afford at once is suspect.

Goodluck
nothing there, he's a version of a lady...it appears the lady is desperate to have a hubby...it is difficult for them there.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by castel428: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
xamuel17:
slippers don finish for market?
lmao.guy u funny
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by crackhouse(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ur username though. It's like u are here to play around the net using nairaland as ur starting point.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Youngzedd(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jackeeh:
Sure he'll pay you back! Or is he not your boyfriend again? He'll surely pay back. IN KIND! meanwhile, As you're buying, just kiss ur 93k goodbye.

If u had agreed to get him the shoe, he would have agreed he's your husband. Now he's angry u tried to reason with him ; One of the qualities of a gold digging boyfriend. OP if this isn't enough eye opener for u, then I smh 4u.

The guy have no vision. grin

The guy is for eat and clean mouth. 93k shoe, how much is Dangote shoe huh.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by kaboninc(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
francizy:

OP, ya bf wan use that shoe go toast another babe.. Probably a senator or governor's daughter... cheesy

Better run for your life!!! grin

Who knows, it's possible your bf is even commenting here.
5minsmadness hafa na?? You sure say no be you?? grin

The guy wan sell am or maybe him wan sing song sef.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ttmacoy: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
No he should send the money I he wants it.

His message looks like he is trying to manipulate you to feel guilty and buy the shoes. Looks like he is only after what he can get.

If he is no longer interested because you didn't buy the shoes then let him go. Life goes on.

guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by chccho(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op sorry to say u might not like d sound of dis but the truth is bitter, and the truth shall set u free...
U are wasting our precious time dating a guy like dis..
The guy is a scam and an inconsiderate fellow.. I call little signs like this red flags and when u see them u should flee my dear...so its not just a question of buying the shoes,its now a question of is this d kinda man I want to settle down with?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nuelldido(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
For crying out loud you are not married to him... My dear common sense is needed here all you need is wisdom a reasonable bf that has future plans will never ask you for 93k to buy shoe... U should understand what I am saying. Be wise like serpent.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by harry509: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry
girl pls jst kindly gve me d 93k to invest it on business, I belt u wudt regret gveing me d money. I promise 2 pay back.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ifoundmyperfect: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Do You really need us to tell you this fella is playing and taking advantage of you? You seem like a deluded wise girl. Purge urself of this so called cyber love and shine your wise eyez. I bet he has brag'd to his fellow con men dat his maga, a lovechild of dantata will be bringing a 100k shoe for him. Act wisely!

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

What's there to advice Your boyfriend said u should buy him something and he'll pay u back when u enter naija. You should have even offered to tell him not to bother paying back and bring it as a gift but that aside what's wrong with it?

***modified
OK av read the rest of the story.

Well maybe a girl should answer this. As a guy I see nothing wrong with it, we give girls gifts all the time. Even when they say they'll pay back and deep down we know they won't we give them anyway. If u don't trust him then u Ave no buisness calling him your boyfriend. If you can afford the n97k but don't want to give him cos you think it's too expensive then politely tell him so.

Abi ladies Wat do you think? Tearoses, MarvellousGod?
no offence but the madness worrying you is beyond Nl if u actually think like this, 93k shoe, my ppl call peeps like u Akpa ! ota aje
isnt the guy working, do you havr any idea what its like sponsoring yoirself abroad, even in niger our 'nebor here here'... how does buy shoe prove love my brother
OP heres my advice , Do Not buy the shoe, if your boyfriend isnt considerate then hes not worth the atress, what on earth does he want the shoe for ?? if he had sent part of the money n aske you to round it up, its a diffrent thing , but from all i read in ur screen shot, i know their type and we call them FREELOADERS !!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Youngzedd(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:
If he can pay back why doesn't he just send the money at christmas time so you can buy and bring it over? Unless this loan is for an indefinite period of time and has a 36 month payback period or till Jesus comes, perhaps!!!

Don't buy the shoes, and tell him why; you don't have the money. Period. I think you're scared of losing this guy, maybe because of your investments in time, emotion, and money already?. But I think going further with someone this selfish and inconsiderate is an even bigger mistake. The more time you spend with this fella, the harder it'll be to leave.

I'm only telling you this because I would do the same if a girlfriend had behaved like your boo. I'd have laughed her to scorn and told her to fvck off. My $0.02. wink

GBAM!

The bobo is a parasite.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Elgaxton(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool

Wake up from thy slumber... He's a diamond digger

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by boogyman(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
bae e be like say e don tey wey u commot for naija... well if u wise make u buy am but u if u shatp ............... dats all
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by chigoizie7(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
It is too freaking expensive.

1. He has no biz wearing what he can't afford @ d moment.
2. He is working, he can shop online if he so desires.

3. 93k footwear might be expensive but it all depends on the kind of work and runs, he is into.

Let's just say that in the streets,to the best of my knowledge, the more expensive u dress, the more rep u get and the higher u go in the connection ladder. In this case, a 93k footwear wouldn't be a bad idea just like hanging out @ the G.R.A in PH. Its expensive but if u know ur way,then ur time spent dere will worth every single bit. U can't be looking for sharp contacts dressed like a puppet.

Just with my BYC (original polo),my sharp stock jean, my prada palms,my perfume, my ICC cricket hublot wristwatch) and my spider will take me upper n the ladder of links and connections for those of us that eats from d streets.

My point is this,OP, 93k might be expensive to dash out just like that,but........... Ur guy sounds like he is learning(dating) with u, the guy de use u learn work.(IGM)

What am I even saying? Goodnight op.

Please don't ask me what i do for living. I am unemployed but not jobless.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by francizy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
kaboninc:

The guy wan sell am or maybe him wan sing song sef.

Na lie!! E wan use am trip another babe ni!!! cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ManTiger(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
So u opened a new acct for this post abii? No wonder a blog says there are less than 10,000 user on nairaland with over 60 accts each.

Kontinu.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by kaboninc(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
francizy:

Na lie!! E wan use am trip another babe ni!!! cheesy

Lool.

After that wetin him go use am do?

But the guy sef, na which kine work him dey do sef?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
ttmacoy:
No he should send the money I he wants it.

His message looks like he is trying to manipulate you to feel guilty and buy the shoes. Looks like he is only after what he can get.

If he is no longer interested because you didn't buy the shoes then let him go. Life goes on.

Exactly , hes tryn to manipulate her probably cos she has shown him she likes him more, hes just a freeloader

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by francizy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

After that wetin him go use am do?

But the guy sef, na which kine work him dey do sef?

Na OP fit answer that kain kwesion oh... grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jackeeh:
Sure he'll pay you back! Or is he not your boyfriend again? He'll surely pay back. IN KIND! meanwhile, As you're buying, just kiss ur 93k goodbye.

If u had agreed to get him the shoe, he would have agreed he's your husband. Now he's angry u tried to reason with him ; One of the qualities of a gold digging boyfriend. OP if this isn't enough eye opener for u, then I smh 4u.

Abi oh bros. I am even still finding it hard to believe d story.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by austinbrown: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Buying in a relationship is not only meant for guys so buy it jor

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
He knows you want the "relationship" more than him that is why he is asking you to do that.. what happens if he doesn't give you the money back? Be wise... A woman can be the Mugu/Maga in a relationship.... it is not only men that play that role.

PS: why can't he buy it on Amazon or Zappos... they sell luxury shoes also.

guccidriver93k:

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by trapQ: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
op, your boyfriend digs more diamonds than the miners in Sierra Leone and what's worse is that you ain't noticed it yet. what are you still doing with a nigga like that. and that rubbish he said about you not being his wife yet is stupendously stupid. you shouldn't be with a man that talks, reasons, and acts like a 2 yr old.
why does he want to wear a 93k shoe when he cannot afford it?? he even expects you to save up to buy his "fantasy shoe". op pls widen up and do the needful before its too late. you got the type of man to put his "wants" first before paying the children's fees. that nigga is gonna even depend on you for accommodation and clothing. you need a mature man: one that sets his priorities straight. not one who wants you to save up for a 93k shoe that he can't afford.

for the record he don't love you. if he did, he'd even be happy you thought of him being a potential husband.
bye!
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by ManTiger(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
@OP, you're a sidechick of this guy, the earlier you admit the better.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.