Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (69994 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by tomzman: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
bukatyne:

1. Do you know how much his salary is? This would help you know the kind of man he is. If he has vision or not.
2. Since the 93K is your savings, it is not wise to use it for a frivolous want. He might not 'pay' back

Girlfriend, be wise. Tell him you cannot afford it and if he can send 70% or 80% of the money, you would not mind adding up the balance to purchase it. This way, you safeguard your hard earned savings if he doesn't pay back.

Shine your eyes... a man who wants a 93k shoes which he cannot afford at once is suspect.

Goodluck
QED!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by haywire07(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Buy it or tell him u've bought the shoe ( u can send him pix of d shoes without buying ) but don't make d mistake of sending it o. If u send , den u b maga for life .
Its bettr to give him hand to hand and secretely record d conversation that ensues. So u can tender d record as an evidence to the police in case d guy wants to scam u .
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
UncleDeeee:
If you try buy that shoe, just also buy lots of handkerchiefs to wipe your tears. You will certainly need them. 93k ni, 39k kor

LOL
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by MsBella: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
He should order it online and have it sent to your address. This way you can bring it when you come to Nigeria. Use your money for education.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by trapQ: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
op, your boyfriend digs more diamonds than the miners in Sierra Leone and what's worse is that you ain't noticed it yet. what are you still doing with a nigga like that. and that rubbish he said about you not being his wife yet is stupendously stupid. you shouldn't be with a man that talks, reasons, and acts like a 2 yr old.
why does he want to wear a 93k shoe when he cannot afford it?? he even expects you to save up to buy his "fantasy shoe". op pls widen up and do the needful before its too late. you got the type of man to put his "wants" first before paying the children's fees. that nigga is gonna even depend on you for accommodation and clothing. you need a mature man: one that sets his priorities straight. not one who wants you to save up for a 93k shoe that he can't afford.

for the record he don't love you. if he did, he'd even be happy you thought of him being a potential husband.
if you were my sister I would've took the next available flight to wherever you are just to give you a hot resounding slap. run for your dear life my dear sister. we girls should never miss red flags like this.
guccidriver93k:
Now, I am a student, furthering my studies. And he is working, he has worked for sometime too.
Ok, so I have some money that I am saving to do something later next year, when I will be graduating. But my fear is that he doesn't sound like he will give me back this money. Two, I have a problem with him wearing a 93k shoe in this harsh economy knowing that the money can be saved and invested in something of worth. His choice at the end of the day sha.

Do you think I should buy it Opinions pls

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by mrkels(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k

Which kind bf you get?

Abeg pm me jare, I am so single and need a gf.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Bgorgeous: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
girl! seriously? this is desperation or pure stupidity oouch
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by baloney: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
guessing you are very rich. it all in your to buy or not only open eye wella
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by baloney: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
guessing you are very rich. it all in your to buy or not only open eye wella
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by andra112(f): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Babe that bitchass nigga is not your man, dump the guy and save your money plz. right now he is only thinking of himself so you should also think of yourself too n yourself alone abeg there are lots of men out there that will undastnd more

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nobeku: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
mya1:

I'm compelled to think you're the guy in question.

It's a visionless man who would rather invest in a 93k shoes when he hasn't built an empire for himself.
It's a foolish man that will request that his self sponsored girlfriend "borrow" him money to purchase a 93k pair of shoes .

The crux is the purpose " a pair of shoes"

Op, beyond being a gold digger, your so called bae is visionless.
Investing in 93k shoes So to you that's an INVESTMENT?but on the contrary, he probably should or MUST "INVEST" on her? This is not even an issue..Why is she brandishing her diety linens in public? Is it the amount in question that is the matter? Kids of today!
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by shuggah(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

What's there to advice Your boyfriend said u should buy him something and he'll pay u back when u enter naija. You should have even offered to tell him not to bother paying back and bring it as a gift but that aside what's wrong with it?

***modified
OK av read the rest of the story.

Well maybe a girl should answer this. As a guy I see nothing wrong with it, we give girls gifts all the time. Even when they say they'll pay back and deep down we know they won't we give them anyway. If u don't trust him then u Ave no buisness calling him your boyfriend. If you can afford the n97k but don't want to give him cos you think it's too expensive then politely tell him so.

Abi ladies Wat do you think? Tearoses, MarvellousGod?

niqqa not a 93k shoe..haba...i can get up to 10 or 15 good shoes with 93k if shoes are what i want but 93k is what all these boys hustling in onitsha,aba nd alaba get settled with at d end of 7 years..what will u do if u hear ur sis buys a 93k shoe for a guy eh
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by aariwa(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tell him you lost your whole savings to Nigerian fraudsters & that you need his help.Then wait for his reaction

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
My boyfriend said I should buy him Gucci Driver shoes worth N93k when I am coming home for Christmas break, said he will give me the money when I come back. This is going to be the first time we will meet since we started our fragile relationship 9 months ago, we knew a bit in University few years ago.

Severally, I have told my boyfriend prior to now that I cannot afford it. Last before now, he said "but you can start saving now and you will get the money before your arrival". So this time, to be the virtuous girlfriend, I had to go all out and check up the prices for this shoe.
I think he assumes that because I am a self-sponsored student abroad, I am Dantata's love child. cool
Anytime i debunk this claim, he goes like "haba!" and angry angry

Have u ever bought anything @ price 93k for ur dad, Brother, uncle, nephew, masculine cousin, grandfather, etc

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by femynho(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
d bf mumu, d gf sef na "APA" grin *stupidity*
this kind post dey alwys d vex me
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nobeku: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
mya1:

I'm compelled to think you're the guy in question.

It's a visionless man who would rather invest in a 93k shoes when he hasn't built an empire for himself.
It's a foolish man that will request that his self sponsored girlfriend "borrow" him money to purchase a 93k pair of shoes .

The crux is the purpose " a pair of shoes"

Op, beyond being a gold digger, your so called bae is visionless.
You are holding brief for someone you don't know..STOP speaking from a keyhole point of view.. if it was the man or boy in question that is supposed to buy the shoes, will you still have this perspective? Be truthful to yourself and God and nibble on this thought for a few hundred hours.. The revelation will come to you.. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by shakurkings(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Scam alert!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Richiy(f): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

1. How is she being 'compelled'?
2. I didn't see where it was written that the 97k is her savings oh. She didn't say that.

Can't you see from the chats that the guy is not serious minded? Why invest in such a person?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Richiy(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
trapQ:
op, your boyfriend digs more diamonds than the miners in Sierra Leone and what's worse is that you ain't noticed it yet. what are you still doing with a nigga like that. and that rubbish he said about you not being his wife yet is stupendously stupid. you shouldn't be with a man that talks, reasons, and acts like a 2 yr old.
why does he want to wear a 93k shoe when he cannot afford it?? he even expects you to save up to buy his "fantasy shoe". op pls widen up and do the needful before its too late. you got the type of man to put his "wants" first before paying the children's fees. that nigga is gonna even depend on you for accommodation and clothing. you need a mature man: one that sets his priorities straight. not one who wants you to save up for a 93k shoe that he can't afford.

for the record he don't love you. if he did, he'd even be happy you thought of him being a potential husband.
if you were my sister I would've took the next available flight to wherever you are just to give you a hot resounding slap. run for your dear life my dear sister. we girls should never miss red flags like this.

Gosh you spoke my mind exactly.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by commited(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
for me, I don't think its right for a guy who knows you are a student to ask such a thing. if he loves to have ur, he should at least send you the money. is not my viz anyway but spending such an amount for a shoe to me is out of place. if both of you are truly serious about this relationship, then how you guys spend money has to be discuss. wisdom dictates that, is it wise to work and invest when on is strong and youthful in other to have have a good foundation in life. financial management is a very vital thing to be discuss during relationship. if he's spending this just for shoe now, what do you think will happen when both of you get married. my advice is that you should talk to him about this because relationship is a partnership thing and not a monopoly thing.
all the best in your relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Richiy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
nobeku:
You are holding brief for someone you don't know..STOP speaking from a keyhole point of view.. if it was the man or boy in question that is supposed to buy the shoes, will you still have this perspective? Be truthful to yourself and God and nibble on this thought for a few hundred hours.. The revelation will come to you.. Shalom!

You self reverse it in your mind. Wouldn't you call the girl a gold digger? Didn't you see the last screen shot?
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Emekasmart(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

What's there to advice Your boyfriend said u should buy him something and he'll pay u back when u enter naija. You should have even offered to tell him not to bother paying back and bring it as a gift but that aside what's wrong with it?

***modified
OK av read the rest of the story.

Well maybe a girl should answer this. As a guy I see nothing wrong with it, we give girls gifts all the time. Even when they say they'll pay back and deep down we know they won't we give them anyway. If u don't trust him then u Ave no buisness calling him your boyfriend. If you can afford the n97k but don't want to give him cos you think it's too expensive then politely tell him so.

Abi ladies Wat do you think? Tearoses, MarvellousGod?
Guy u get brain o
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by trapQ: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
call me a mind reader cheesy
Richiy:

Gosh you spoke my mind exactly.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by EfemenaXY: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:
Screenshots added. Picture 1 and 2, me. Picture 3 and 4, him.

And also, if you are wondering how "Wife" came in in the last conversation, I also wondered but then maybe its because I mentioned "save and invest"

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Bukatyne
Richy4
yustash001
Efemaxy

Sorry dear, only just seeing this by chance. You didn't spell my name out correctly.

My advice: Don't be deceived sister. Your guy is trying to play a fast one on you. Check out the tantrums and rage in his response when you suggested he send you the money so you can buy whatever he wants. Even throwing the marriage card at you? Hian!!

Drop him and move on with your dreams. Don't let a scammer mess you up dear.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Lanrad(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Forget the relationship. It is not worth it. Face your studies and future. Don't see any luv in this relationship. Take care.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by bisi16(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
guccidriver93k:

Pls read again and advice. Thanks
Dis dude is sounding like he's not gonna pay back. My guess is, he wants d shoe as trophy even if u guys dnt end up 2gether. My 2kobo smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by TrollTrap: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
best case scenario: you buy the 93k shoe and he proposes to you.

Worst case scenario: after spending 93k on a pair of shoes and these new generation kids clock him and go "what are thooooooose"

I don't know you but I'd give you same advice I'll give my sister. Darling save you money. If he won't give you at least 60% of the 93k he should gerrarahere meehn namsaying angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by nobeku: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
ManTiger:
@OP, you're a sidechick of this guy, the earlier you admit the better.

She is definitely not telling us the HONEST TRUTH.. get that? "Honest" truth..
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Richiy(f): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
nobeku:
Investing in 93k shoes So to you that's an INVESTMENT?but on the contrary, he probably should or MUST "INVEST" on her? This is not even an issue..Why is she brandishing her dirty linens in public? Is it the amount in question that is the matter? Kids of today!

What you cannot afford, the cash equivalent is usually an investment. He cannot afford those shoes, hence 93k is an investment to him.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by cabaliciouscabal: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
bukatyne:

1. Do you know how much his salary is? This would help you know the kind of man he is. If he has vision or not.
2. Since the 93K is your savings, it is not wise to use it for a frivolous want. He might not 'pay' back

Girlfriend, be wise. Tell him you cannot afford it and if he can send 70% or 80% of the money, you would not mind adding up the balance to purchase it. This way, you safeguard your hard earned savings if he doesn't pay back.

Shine your eyes... a man who wants a 93k shoes which he cannot afford at once is suspect.

Goodluck

Women !!! greedy as eva, dey find it hard to give to men, yet dey ar ready to injure a man by collecting his savings and send him on a journey of no return.

May be d guy was only testing her level of kindness and Caring, now she failed, no sensible man will want to marry a woman dat is self centered and unkind.

My candid advise for u is to kiss d relationship gd bye and don't even try to apiece d guy cus he has lost lnterest in u.

It reminds me of one of my x dat I call and asked her to send me Jst 1500 Naira recharge card to test her level of kindness but I was surprised,since den she decline calling, and Nairalanders guess Wat I was going to send #5000 to her to fix her hair. But she lost d money, due to greed. I thank God though dat she got out of my life.

These ar part of reasons y Nija guys prefers to date foreign ladies. And Nija ladies ar increasing on deliverance grounds looking for husband dat is not coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Richiy(f): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
trapQ:
call me a mind reader cheesy
Really, people shouldn't be this clueless anymore naaaaa. E dey pain me wallahi.
Re: My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
First thing that came to my head was maybe you are 7 and he's like 12yrs old,until i got to the part you said he is working and you are in school and almost rounding up.

The guy is a damn fraud and doesnt really love you,you guys are yet to meet and he is already tasking you (no shame),he knows you are not his wife yet he ia expecting you to play the part.which kin of dirty shoe sef worth 100k,for this kin period? Hian. Sometimes i dey wonder where all this decent girls dey find this kin men when men like me dey here still single..wallahi if you buy am that shoe i go use my testicles swear for you. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.