Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com (71544 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by olaolulazio(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Oko

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Smartlife(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2015
What a world.... This woman is a disgrace to womanhood. The husband should collect his share of the 20milion. A cheating wife is not worth the stress of fighting and giving yourself unnecessary headache.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by apesinola001: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2015
the love of money is the root of all evil... RIP to the woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by dalass(f): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2015
jaymejate:
What kind of nonsense is this? Why will Nigeria women be devaluing themselves

as for those chinco, pls they need to be arrested. This cnt happen in their country without punishment. They need to be judged accordingly.

Abi u don forget say chinco sev get JuJu?
Yes. They get juju pass us

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by neocortex: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Lack of job.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ryanfletcher: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
okay,rip...next ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Eteeeee!

You dey go try ginseng and shark fin soup chinese men abi?

Ok. You dey look their small stature.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Dragonking: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
This is a warning to other ladies that will leave their matrimonial homes to sleep around for quick bucks.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by denko(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
LIES Chinese has smaller dick even 10 of them cannot kill African woman

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Ijaya123: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
And the man is proud to show himself as the husband?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by crazygod(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
isn't it the same akwa ibom governor that people say na pastor? I dnt understand why he would bribe the victims husband family with 20m. It doesnt make sense. is he afraid of the chinese firm or what? something doesnt add up

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Olodonairaland(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
[size=20pt]see wetin conji don cost [/size]

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Who leaked the details then??

From negotiations,no of men involved, booze, death, governor negotiating with family, amount involved??

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by DjAduba(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Cheap Visa to Hell..... cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Truckpusher(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Good woman - After family members collected 20 million naira ,all I can say is that she took one for the team. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Lobolintin(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by damton(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2015
i don't understand, do they have gun in their penis or what.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by damton(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2015
i don't understand, do they have gun in their penis or what.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Topisko: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2015
THE LACK OF MONEY is the GREATEST ROOT Of Evil...............
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ketekete: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2015
See what Kogi and puna caused.. just ordinary 40,000.. nah wah
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Rilwon: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2015
nawa oo sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by MissSlimbody(f): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Her greed for money killed her.

She try, @least her death made her family members 20 Million richer smiley

Faithless married women, make una sef try bring money come for una family members o undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Lilimax(f): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Chai!
Uchu gbakwa ajo ife embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Bambless1(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2015
If This Story Is True, I Think It Is Blessing In Disguise For Her Husband And Children, 20million

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Tonyblinky(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Junk journalism,why is the gov name being so conspicuous in the report?if have a score with him go settle it,so to give Chinese work again na wahala or he,should have put them in a hostel like students

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Vongsama(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Call me heartless but y shld I pity or feel sori for d soul of such a woman (thats if she has a soul)
May her watever it is, suffer in hell
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by KINGOZEK(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2015
Digging her grave with chinese d'ck. Now she is inside the grave. what a shame? Love of money is Evil

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2015
ʇoıpәә

˙ angry әıp puɐ s¡uәd snouosıod әsәuıɥɔ doɥɔ әʌɐɥ noʎ now

˙ʇuәɯәбɹɐluә s¡uәd op oʇ ɯıɥ әбɐɹnoɔuә ¡s¡uәd llɐɯs әʌɐɥ puɐqsnɥ ɹnoʎ ɟı puɐ ‘puɐqsnɥ ɹnoʎ oʇ ʎluo ɥsuɐʎ ɹnoʎ dәәʞ :ʇɐәdәɹ ı ˙puɐqsnɥ ɹnoʎ oʇ ʎluo ɥsuɐʎ ɹnoʎ dәәʞ :uәɯoʍ ɐɾıɐu бuıllәʇ uo dәәʞ sʎɐʍlɐ ı

˙ɥʇɐәp oʇ pɐәl uɐɔ бuıʇɐәɥɔ ɟo ʇɔɐ әɥʇ

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2015
20 million naira for a cheating wife... grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2015
elantraceey:
For 40k? That's so degrading ,eeeewww.
how u dey charge?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.