Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com (71548 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ebamma(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Am more afraid of the amount the governor paid to the family of the husband as compensation,

That amount can make Those village people to start taking their wives to beg those chinese guys to do it again

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2015
proxillin:

Tiny d***cks
Very tiny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I know say na de size go encourage ha. Abi na acid dey pour inside de honeywell wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2015
I served around that zone and both the single ladies and married ones are damn promiscuous.

May her soul rest in peace sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by freecocoa(f): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Ordinary 40k, poverty, greed and f00lishness is not a good mix at all.

But those Chinese men, how can they sleep with the same woman, na Group Intimacy them dey act? I feel like saying they should be arrested but I don't know that consensual sex is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by viktor01(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
I can imagine the collabo.
FOUR CHINESE? that was suicide to begin with but i guess it is because these CALABAR people are being hyped as good sex machines that is why she thought she could take the four men.
End point of suffering...

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ebamma(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
This is that moment when someone is more useful to you dead than alive,

That 20 million will not only cause a rift between the family of the woman and her husband,

It will also entice others to try hooking up their wives with the Chinese

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
free2ryhme:
This is poverty

It ain't poverty but love for dicks.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by hardbody: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2015
jaymejate:
What kind of nonsense is this? Why will Nigeria women be devaluing themselves

as for those chinco, pls they need to be arrested. This cnt happen in their country without punishment. They need to be judged accordingly.

Abi u don forget say chinco sev get JuJu?

Do not be angry, but if i may ask, what will be the basis and reason for arrest and punishment. There was consensus ad idem and the woman was neither forced nor was there violence. She negotiated and was going to be paid anyways. It is just the hazard of the job that she could not conclude the deal. The money could be paid the estate of the deceased. Meanwhile, for her to be identified as the rightful and proper target, she must have been into this for a while. It is probably a day of reckoning.

I do not know what to wish her surviving husband and kids
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Richy4(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2015
Something was wrong somewhere. I don't think the woman was well when she went out with the Chinese men. 15 Chinese men cannot kill an African woman. Let alone from that region. And they knew that.

Secondly OP how was sex between men and woman became sodomy? Or were you trying to spice up your vocabulary? The last time I checked that word was supposed to be used when anal, oral,or an animal was involved.

But your write up got nothing like that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ebamma(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Ordinary 40k, poverty, greed and f00lishness is not a good mix at all.

But those Chinese men, how can they sleep with the same woman, na Group Intimacy them dey act? I feel like saying they should be arrested but I don't know that consensual sex is a crime.
10k per head is not a bad deal,

Maybe she no been chop come work, that's why this tragedy happened

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by frisky2good(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
What did the chinkos do wrong? The woman agreed to have sex with them. They did not kidnap or rape her.

jaymejate:

as for those chinco, pls they need to be arrested. This cnt happen in their country without punishment. They need to be judged accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Guyman02: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Written by BY GreatMoses Basil

Fake name journalists who quote sources, informed sources, reliable sources, insider, no name of the Chinese, the family of the woman or address

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by skywalker495(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
click/tap LIKE if yhu think say diz story dey somehow;n SHARE if yhu think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by fart: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Stupi.d woman. I hope the Chinese finished themselves off properly and had three rounds more with her dead body. After the ashe.wo will go to church and be acting holy and singing praises. Nonsense. Instead of those Chinese men to hold themselves till they get home. They will travel back to China and give their wives AIDS and then Oyinbo will say Nigerians are monkeys. mschheeewww angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2015
wristbangle:
See wetin love of money don cause now. Meanwhile the husband go kuku marry another wife. Life goes on undecided

Serious poverty...omase o kai! lost life and a lost soul and ironically 20million was generated as a result of her eternal act of damnation.

Some women can throw caution to the wind when it comes to money matters. I can imagine her situation in hell when she looks down to see how her family have benefited from an act that have damned her soul in hell forever.

Many ladies are no different from this lady and while her case is just about 40k,another lady's case could be for 200k,2million naira or more but the bottom-line is that many ladies can sell their soul for money.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by frisky2good(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2015
I can understand if four blackmen bang a Chinko woman to death but 4 Chinkos banging an Akwa Ibom woman to death? I don't believe it. They need to tell us what really happened.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ValentineMary(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by hardbody: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2015
viktor01:
I can imagine the collabo.
FOUR CHINESE? that was suicide to begin with but i guess it is because these CALABAR people are being hyped as good sex machines that is why she thought she could take the four men.
End point of suffering...

The eyes are really useless when the mind is blind. I agree with you. Else, how do you explain the fact that the article mentioned Akwa Ibom State and even the Governor by name, yet you stewpidly refer to CALABAR women. Even if your geography teacher was a drunk and never taught you the difference, don't you have the brain power to read about some of these states and understand that they are not the same. Sorry, the mind, in your case is not blind, it is Dead and rotten.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by honeric01(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2015
This doesn't make sense to me.

The Chinese guys aren't also at fault since she wasn't forced to.

Having willful sex with multiple men is not an offense so why should the men be arrested?

Why pay 20m to the family by the governor? was it his fault? did he partake in the act? it doesn't make any sense to me

Infact, the whole story eehh.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:
Heard the news early this month while I was in the state, love of money.
If a woman can die from sodomy I pity the future of this gay bitches
I wondered how she could die. All Chinese men have small dick. Small like a new born baby and don't last long on bed at all. Most of them are just 2-5 minutes.

There's more to this story. A lot is going on in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
So her husband dick no sweet her na chinko she own sweet abi mtcheeeeeew
You read de post at all Lawao sad
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by wristbangle: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Serious poverty...omase o kai! lost life and a lost soul and ironically 20million was generated as a result of her eternal act of damnation.

Some women can throw caution to the wind when it comes to money matters. I can imagine her situation in hell when she looks down to see how her family have benefited from an act that have damned her soul in hell forever.

Many ladies are no different from this lady and while her case is just about 40k,another lady's case could be for 200k,2million naira or more but the bottom-line is that many ladies can sell their soul for money.

My brother, I didn't read the details of the story but mere seeing title depicts the story line.

I just don't know the communion between ladies and money.

Their poverty driven brain has deluded their vision from making money aside exchanging their "punny" for cash.
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by djsturz(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Chinese people!

Their di.ck na hammer?
name the Woman no strong reach.. Why she go take risk do job wey she no get experience on. I wonder wetin she go tell Baba God

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ajademola2000(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2015
She died in honor of her job

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by maestroz: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2015
foursome relay sex

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by faith551(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
I wondered how she could die. All Chinese men have small dick and don't last long on bed at all. Most of them are just 2-5 minutes.

There's more to this story. A lot is going on in Nigeria.

It's wasn't normal sex, it was sodomy, 4 guys taking turns on a single woman? Even if its just a Pecker it will do harm

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by freecocoa(f): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2015
ebamma:
10k per head is not a bad deal,

Maybe she no been chop come work, that's why this tragedy happened
It's cheap abeg, especially as they all will go consecutively, how can she not eat before embarking on such journey? I will say the Chinese men have taken too much herbs, making them go on and on without Ejacvlating, leaving the woman exhausted.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by nyafunyafu: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2015
efilefun:
So no engineer in nigeria can construct a house again that he had to hire Chinese to do the job, shows how much corruption has eaten deep into the system. Paying the family members 20M to keep quiet shows this animals called politicians never care about human lives, instead of those silly midgets being quizzed, what can never happen in their country.
You can say that again! Same AkwaIbomv that some schools are without roof smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by EmekaBlue(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2015
with chinese small things..means one mandigo black man go bury am..R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ochallo: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Southern Nigeria and their childish thinking, always believing they are right even when they have no case. You would find some of them on this thread too, why would the family start going to the culprits to fight ? was it not their own woman that agreed to do a job. Yet they believe the chinkos must pay, for what i ask?

In a sane environment, the chinkos should be compensated, for the woman failing to deliver what she has been paid for. This woman is a total disgrace to her family for bleeping outside her marriage and to the whole of nigerian women especially calabar women for not being able to withstand the tiny diicks of 4 chinese men except she wants to tell me she committed suicide because their diiiicks were just too small.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2015
djsturz:
name the Woman no strong reach.. Why she go take risk do job wey she no get experience on. I wonder wetin she go tell Baba God

She no go get time explain na. She go just read the judgement template and go straight to where she belongs.

She no know se the ashawo de try, she go do am with Chinese people, people we no de eat sugar.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by jesussaves22: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2015
jaymejate:

My bro na love of money no be devaluation. My cousin in russia does dat to russia babies because he got hot cash with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.