Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com (71545 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:

U happy now?
Not really. Someone's gone and that gives me a lot of concern.

Those guys should face the music because if it's in China other way round, believe me, the Nigerians would have gone by now with capital punishment
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
blog4all:

Source: http://www.thekillerpunch.com/marathon-sex-session-at-gov-emmanuels-building-site-married-woman-died-after-sleeping-with-four-chinese-worker-for-forty-thousand/
The governor was promptly tipped off. He wasted no time in rushing home to hold a peace meeting with the families of the deceased. After much negotiation, the governor was asked to seal the lips of the grieving families with a compensation of N20,000,000 (twenty million naira). He promptly paid the money and begged them not to ever tell anyone about what happened.

He pleaded with the families of the deceased to cooperate with him and hush up the matter to avoid giving his political opponents a weapon to fight him with. He explained to them that if the fatal sex scandal leaked it would be seized upon by his political opponents to embarrass him with it, adding that the losers will not be the Chinese but his administration.

Very typical of PDP. They are professionals in sealing peoples' lips in order to hide the truth.
The governor is a very selfish man for considering his political career above such a crime against the state. Will he do same if it were his close family relative? I pity those who expect us to become a developed nation, when our leaders lead us with such animalistic behaviours at the helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by faith551(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
Not really. Someone's gone and that gives me a lot of concern.

Those guys should face the music because it's in China other way round, believe me, the Nigerians would have gone by now with capital punishment

I guess they'll face the law

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by dacherish(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nigeria please let's wise up for justice fucking construction to death construction then here we her paying construction, innocent woman if that man is well to do will is wife be Bleep to death. Lord I pray let known of my generation be a victim

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by crackhouse(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Chinese people!

Their di.ck na hammer?
which di.ck? Chinese people wey get small small prick. As for me, i think that woman was sick and that was why she died.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:

I guess they'll face the law
I doubt. The next thing they'll do is fly back to China and the Governor would protect them.

All Chinese men are criminally minded!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Mehn, dis is sad! Having the fear of God matters in life....
p.o.c our naija women should minimize the love of money.thats y our actress step out last week to say her honey-pot is not for poor pple wtf?if 7 men paid her 5mil she wil go witout considering the implications .

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by alaskido(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
A governor who is a deacon bribe the relations with NGN 20 million naira. Chai, there is God o. Why the local construction worker no go find Ashawo for the Chinese. Why must it be a married woman. And the woman love for money na wa.

These Chinese men self na wa o. Them use burutanchi? Na wetin this woman go tell her God kill her for earth.

The Chinese men should be punished and jailed. The governor should also be impeached.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Tedassie(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
tolustx:
Still thinking of how people got to know details like...
- It was marathon sex dt killed her
- the men involved were chinese
- there were four men
- she charged dem or expected to collect exctly #40,000 for the session
- Etc

If this news is true the way it has been presented above, then at least, 6 people shud ve been arrested or questioned
The 4 suspected culprits, the man dat arranged the woman for dem and at least, one member of the family of d deceased that has a full knowledge of what happened. If none of these were questioned or arrested, then I confirm that d news is just. Lie targetted @ destroying the governor's reputation.
The opposition won't stop looking for ways to scandalize this present administration,frm DSS invasion of "government house" to this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by faith551(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
I doubt. The next thing they'll do is fly back to China and the Governor would protect them.

All Chinese men are criminally minded!

I dnt even blame the men, they didn't rape the lady, I blame the victim

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
wiseone28:
senseless comment
Well, no one is stopping you from making your 'senseful' comment, o wise one! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:

I dnt even blame the men, they didn't rape the lady, I blame the victim
Yes. A good lawyer could win the case for them. It's not a rape. It was a product they paid for, sorry to say.

And if the woman has some health concern, I think the case is gone.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ebamma(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
ylaa:
hi idem mfo?
am good,

You?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by j4sure(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
The love of Money results into ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by mmsen: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
This story looks very believable.

Why would anyone pay 10k to share one woman when you can pay 2k and get your own?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Appareil(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Was it the Governor who committed the act? This story is intended at soiling him from what i can see. wona commot joor according to wona Ex Presi. Then foolish people will start commenting and attacking. Next thing party n tribal war. wona commot again joor!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
kkboy:
This governor:
• never considers Nigerian Engineers and technician qualified and capable of building his house (sign of unpatriotic)
• Do not have reverence for human life (that’s why he choose to seal the lips)
• Prefer to shield the Chinese workers rather than bring them to justice at the detriment of his kinsmen who voted him into power ( a sign of betrayal)
• Cover of crime (Contrary to the Nigerian constitution he swore to uphold and defend)

Guy or wetin shut up
No dey stp.idd 4 here

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ovwigho1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:
Heard the news early this month while I was in the state, love of money.
If a woman can die from sodomy I pity the future of this gay bitches

Abi o

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Appareil(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tedassie:

The opposition won't stop looking for ways to scandalize this present administration,frm DSS invasion of "government house" to this.
I Saw through them too!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by flokii: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
na make d husband sue those chinese for damages o.. grin

WOMEN...
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by faith551(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
ovwigho1:
[color=#990000][/color]

Abi o

When old age kick in, dem go hear am

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by faith551(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
Yes. A good lawyer could win the case for them. It's not a rape. It was a product they paid for, sorry to say.

And if the woman has some health concern, I think the case is gone.

I tell you, a married woman for that matter.
That's what the excessive love for money does
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
efilefun:
So no engineer in nigeria can construct a house again that he had to hire Chinese to do the job, shows how much corruption has eaten deep into the system. Paying the family members 20M to keep quiet shows this animals called politicians never care about human lives, instead of those silly midgets being quizzed, what can never happen in their country.
You just dug this your write up out of my mind. Our leaders na wash! isssssshshhhhhhhh.
Sonofananimal, where are you? where are those who are always attacking you gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by 400billionman: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
tchidi:
shocked
Wait, these frail looking Chinese men walking about actually pack enough strength to kill an akwa ibom woman??!??! shocked shocked
Well, colour me surprised!! undecided

Have 4 men taken turns on you before ?

News source is Killer Punch and everybody is commenting. Which one is KILLER PUNCH ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by lebete3000: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
elantraceey:
For 40k? That's so degrading ,eeeewww.

And if na fellow Nigerian give am 100k sef she no go gree do Analll oh...oloriburuku women with low self esteem...dem fit lick oyinbo man yansh for free sef...no wonder majority of them dey bleach...lols.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by 400billionman: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
klickash077:
buhari is the cause of this.[size=5pt]na joke ooo[/size]

RIP

GoodLOCK Jonathan the Selfish Governor of Akwa Ibom State and Emmanuel Uduaghan are the cause of the incidence. They jointly sex-trafficked that woman to the Chinese Construction Workers to the tune of 20,000,000 Naira only. Behold, the Human Trafficking governors are at it again. lol
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
pretydiva:
I wonder what she will tell God
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Policewoman:
Chinko people with their pin size joysticks? At least i have seen one before.
Na im make you go de hug transformergringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Zionemma(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
A Pity! She did all the job and the Family get to spend the money!
She was just a means to an end! Shameful family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.