Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com (71549 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by castiello(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
People my opinion is not even about the woman and Chinese guys but the governor who is less than 6month insulated into office and him building a milti billion naira house please I just want to ask where the heck did he got that money from was it from his salary? Because that project is not a state. Government project but his personal project please let this reach the relevant authorities for prompt action where is out journalist. In the house spread the word[b]People my opinion is not even about the woman and Chinese guys but the governor who is less than 6month insulated into office and him building a milti billion naira house please I just want to ask where the heck did he got that money from was it from his salary? Because that project is not a state. Government project but his personal project please let this reach the relevant authorities for prompt action where is out journalist. In the house spread the word[/b]People my opinion is not even about the woman and Chinese guys but the governor who is less than 6month insulated into office and him building a milti billion naira house please I just want to ask where the heck did he got that money from was it from his salary? Because that project is not a state. Government project but his personal project please let this reach the relevant authorities for prompt action where is out journalist. In the house spread the word

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Abdstrakt(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
So he paid the family 20M to keep it a secret but the story is here on NL?
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by baralatie(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
lake of fire straight

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Dozzysamuel(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ebukaOtika(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abeg why should they arrest the Chinese men? Abi the woman no agree to the deal ?? If to say she no die , we no go dey here dey make NOISES ....Again the man was compensate Abi and they agreed to it ,,,,,,,so why the HALARING now ?? The woman no dey contented with wetin her husband get both in kind and cash,,,,

If to say she no die collect the money I BET U SHE GO GO FOR SECOND MISSIONARY JOURNEY...my take on this tho...

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by conquerorsegun(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ow much do u think she might collected?
elantraceey:
For 40k? That's so degrading ,eeeewww.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by arsenal33: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Appareil:
Was it the Governor who committed the act? This story is intended at soiling him from what i can see. wona commot joor according to wona Ex Presi. Then foolish people will start commenting and attacking. Next thing party n tribal war. wona commot again joor!

Who paid the N20,000,000?

Is it taxpayers money?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ladygudhead(f): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
tchidi:
shocked
Wait, these frail looking Chinese men walking about actually pack enough strength to kill an akwa ibom woman??!??! shocked shocked
Well, colour me surprised!! undecided

my sister I had exactly the same thought too too
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ladygudhead(f): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
tchidi:
shocked
Wait, these frail looking Chinese men walking about actually pack enough strength to kill an akwa ibom woman??!??! shocked shocked
Well, colour me surprised!! undecided

my sister I had exactly the same thought too too
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by nairamaniac: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
elantraceey:
For 40k? That's so degrading ,eeeewww.

how much is ungrading, if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Poverty is indeed a curse. Imagine the deceased family to agree just the sum of N20m. Not like someone's life worth any amount though but if event turns out that way, then you maximise the utility of such opportunity. What is N20m for something they could've claimed N100m (at least). Smh!
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by broxymall(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Urine:
Woman : Dies for 40k

Man: Gets compesated for 20M

Nice!
mehn this na pure investment,

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by pet4ril(f): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
For just 40k Poverty is indeed a disease. RIP anyway cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Emmanuel602(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Obwoi 20mill for compensation, the deceased husband must be floating in money

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by bmos(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
shokky24:
Oga ooo

...And Chinese men though short in stature but with long JT fa! Chineke!!!!!"

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by bmos(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
broxymall:

mehn this na pure investment,

With 20M the husband man fit marry 30 Benin women remain self

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by bmos(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
pet4ril:
For just 40k Poverty is indeed a disease. RIP anyway cry

Akwa Ibom men will now start hunting for Chinese men for this kind brisk bizness

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Well, they don't cheat with themselves do they? The men set the tone for whatever the women are doing now, I see it as them rebellling.
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
bmos:

...And Chinese men though short in stature but with long JT fa! Chineke!!!!!"
Lolz...that's not true.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by gabriel74: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
castiello:
People my opinion is not even about the woman and Chinese guys but the governor who is less than 6month insulated into office and him building a milti billion naira house please I just want to ask where the heck did he got that money from was it from his salary? Because that project is not a state. Government project but his personal project please let this reach the relevant authorities for prompt action where is out journalist. In the house spread the word[b]People my opinion is not even about the woman and Chinese guys but the governor who is less than 6month insulated into office and him building a milti billion naira house please I just want to ask where the heck did he got that money from was it from his salary? Because that project is not a state. Government project but his personal project please let this reach the relevant authorities for prompt action where is out journalist. In the house spread the word[/b]People my opinion is not even about the woman and Chinese guys but the governor who is less than 6month insulated into office and him building a milti billion naira house please I just want to ask where the heck did he got that money from was it from his salary? Because that project is not a state. Government project but his personal project please let this reach the relevant authorities for prompt action where is out journalist. In the house spread the word

Though he has money before, he even sponsored akpabio
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Dee60: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wicked world. Truth is that if it is true that Governor paid then he may be liable for complicity. Aiding and abetting a crime makes you part of it somehow.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by freecocoa(f): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
Are you married?
Yes.
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Okobaba1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=lonelydora post=38297183]So she didn't see Americans or Canadians to bleep, na Chinkos. Is her hubby that poor? [/quote

No, explain to us why u dey ask dis kain stupid kweshion nw?
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by lexy2920(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
WTF! Foursome, it serves her right.
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
blog4all:

Source: http://www.thekillerpunch.com/marathon-sex-session-at-gov-emmanuels-building-site-married-woman-died-after-sleeping-with-four-chinese-worker-for-forty-thousand/
I though NL Ladies said, 'women cheat only when the man is unromantic and has a small Penis, how come the Akw Ibom married woman come de cheat with Chinese people wey dea penis short just like them?'

Sonofananimal where you deygringringringringringrin
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Policewoman:
Chinko people with their pin size joysticks? At least i have seen one before.
Aah shocked Ekelebe woman, de pin chuck u? E pain grin wink
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Queencyjohnson(f): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
cry[color=#006600][/color] wooh really sad, what she did was not good buh rest in peace sha.
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by speedyGonzales: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Is this true? it sounds a bit made up... surely Chinese engineers can afford the high class hotels and high class prostitutes... hahaha!!! this doesn't add up at all.

sex marathon in uncompleted building, with married woman... this is just comical... and in popular culture the Chinese are famous for having smaller manhood than all other races of humans.

Akwa Ibom have weird stories sometimes, I once heard of a man using juju to turn people into keke napep when he asks them help pick up an handkerchief, which he then sells off for profits...
That violates laws of physics at every level and humans are not made of the same chemical composition, even restructuring at the molecular level is impossible. (in essence it was quite a dumb story to believe)
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
wristbangle:
See wetin love of money don cause nau. Why e be say if women see money, their head go kpafuka finish. Meanwhile the husband go kuku marry another wife. Life goes on undecided

this story needs verification, when there a re plenty hot chicks over there why settle for an old runt. grin
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by fm4real2k6(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Who say i believe this story?

Wel before you argue with me, check my link.

www.fmbaba..com
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by luluosas(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is very sad and the greedy woman is now languishing in hell.

The man that lured her into this deadly affair should be paraded na.ked in the streets while the Chinese should repatriated with immediate effect.

Meanwhile, this has nothing to do with the Governor at all. It's just that his premises was used for the devil's act.
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by billyG(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
blog4all:

Source: http://www.thekillerpunch.com/marathon-sex-session-at-gov-emmanuels-building-site-married-woman-died-after-sleeping-with-four-chinese-worker-for-forty-thousand/
D adulterer husband don hammer be that!She whine 4 d money!she grind 4 d money yeeah (2x) where ma money at?she scream where ma money @.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.