Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com (71542 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:

It's wasn't normal sex, it was sodomy, 4 guys taking turns on a single woman? Even if its just a Pecker it will do harm
I understand. But it's kind of one-after-one.

Chinese men are pretty shy, lack the physical well-being for strong sex and can't talk a woman.

Believe me, there's more to this story.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by hahn(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Urine:
Woman : Dies for 40k

Man: Gets compesated for 20M

Nice!

This story actually has a happy ending grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by faith551(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
I understand. But it's kind of one-after-one.

Chinese men are pretty shy, lack the physical well-being for strong sex and can't talk a woman.

Believe me, there's more to this story.

China is a country, and a very big one at that, you can't be sure all their men are, ones you've stepped your foot in Africa, you'll be forced to become a man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2015
The Chinko guys use Tai-Chi style for the woman....Now the Husband don hama...hope others will learn but it's so unfortunate that women only learn from their own mistakes..
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by sukkot: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2015
made in china prick dey more durable than made in china goods.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Mbuko91(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2015
There is something not right about this story. Why should the governor be paranoid when he did not sleep with the woman? He employed not as mercenaries to have marathon sex with some random woman,so even legally, he will not be implicated,only that there will be a rave of gossips which will fade. Why give 20million naira to shut it up? Please he is not the deacon he proffesses. Something does not add up. Rubbish politicians...

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by cosmic22(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2015
ah don't think that's d cause of death..... no way

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Donpizzle(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2015
jaymejate:
What kind of nonsense is this? Why will Nigeria women be devaluing themselves

as for those chinco, pls they need to be arrested. This cnt happen in their country without punishment. They need to be judged accordingly.

Abi u don forget say chinco sev get JuJu?

atleast, she just made the man a millionaire. The man go dey thank God for the kind woman wey hin marry o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ebamma(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
It's cheap abeg, especially as they all will go consecutively, how can she not eat before embarking on such journey? I will say the Chinese men have taken too much herbs, making them go on and on without Ejacvlating, leaving the woman exhausted.
at least her family has benefitted from her misfortune, Many were not so lucky

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by jamalchance(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
All dese Chinese products sef ehn

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ValerianSteel(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:
Heard the news early this month while I was in the state, love of money.
If a woman can die from sodomy I pity the future of this gay bitches
Sodomy encomprises a lots of meaning.Elizabethan English terms it as indecency and other anti-social acts considered immoral.You lots presume cause it's termed sodomy in relation to the biblical tale of Sodom and Gommorah it has to do with behind-based sex amongst men only.

Well have the English to blame for having such a word in their diction.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:

China is a country, and a very big one at that, you can't be sure all their men are, ones you've stepped your foot in Africa, you'll be forced to become a man.
What are you talking about? Look, 99.9% of them have small dick and their ladies are very tight down there.

That is why whenever they see their women with blacks, they are so jealous and angry because they believe you might have enjoyed a lot. grin

You don't know anything yet. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by tombeh(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Imagine...Now she didn't eat the money......

Just because of 40k that made her to loose her precious 'LIFE'.....

Now the Governor is offering the family 20m to protect her political Ass....

Better get those idiots arrested NONSENSE.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Efik and ibibio people are useless sex craving dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by supremo300: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
at least the woman death made the family rich...20 million instead of 40000...are those Chinese men sticks

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by engrjacuzzi: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
she doesn't deserve to be called a wife! it shows her level of unfaithfulness and never ended well for her but the husband takes her glory.
never sell your love for values that don't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by faith551(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Sodomy encomprises a lots of meaning.Elizabethan English terms it as indecency and other anti-social acts considered immoral.You lots presume cause it's termed sodomy in relation to the biblical tale of Sodom and Gommorah it has to do with behind-based sex amongst men only.

Well have the English to blame for having such a word in their diction.

I meant anal sex, and that's actually what transpired, I heard the news from a source present in the scene when the case was reported in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by freecocoa(f): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
ebamma:
at least her family has benefitted from her misfortune, Many were not so lucky
I don't see how they are lucky though. Money cannot replace people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by viktor01(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Richy4:
Something was wrong somewhere. I don't think the woman was well when she went out with the Chinese men. 15 Chinese men cannot kill an African woman. Let alone from that region. And they knew that.

Secondly OP how was sex between men and woman became sodomy? Or were you trying to spice up your vocabulary? The last time I checked that word was supposed to be used when anal, oral,or an animal was involved.

But your write up got nothing like that.

exactly>>> sodomy is usually anal sex.
so unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by faith551(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
What are you talking about? Look, 99.9% of them have small dick and their ladies are very tight down there.

That is why whenever they see their women with blacks, they are so jealous and angry because they believe you might have enjoyed a lot. grin

You don't know anything yet. grin

Lol, I know what you're talking about, maybe the ones in question took penile enhancers grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't see how they are lucky though. Money cannot replace people.
Obviously, the rate at which Nigerian women cheat gives me a lot of concern.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ylaa(f): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
hi idem mfo?
ebamma:
Sparkleice, ylaa, edise mkpo oh,

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by peeparty(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
ylaa:
hi idem mfo?
osong oo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by arabianights: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
blog4all:

Source: http://www.thekillerpunch.com/marathon-sex-session-at-gov-emmanuels-building-site-married-woman-died-after-sleeping-with-four-chinese-worker-for-forty-thousand/

Exactly why is this a scandal ? the woman stooped low to commit this act.the family was supposed to have kept their mouths shut including the so called husband as this is a terrible way to die ,instead the husband goes ahead to publicise and make noise ?

The governor should have called their bluff after all the womnan was not raped and the husband damn well knows it .he should even be shamed of his late wife [b]THAT IS IF HE DIDNT ENCOURAGE HER TO DO IT[/b .

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:

Lol, I know what you're talking about, maybe the ones in question took penile enhancers grin
Good, you're getting it now!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
Obviously, the rate at which Nigerian women cheat gives me a lot of concern.
Well, they don't cheat with themselves do they? The men set the tone for whatever the women are doing now, I see it as them rebellling.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by viktor01(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
hardbody:

The eyes are really useless when the mind is blind. I agree with you. Else, how do you explain the fact that the article mentioned Akwa Ibom State and even the Governor by name, yet you stewpidly refer to CALABAR women. Even if your geography teacher was a drunk and never taught you the difference, don't you have the brain power to read about some of these states and understand that they are not the same. Sorry, the mind, in your case is not blind, it is Dead and rotten.

Sorry, I nor know say e go pain you like that. but like your signature says, I guess that's how you perceived it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ylaa(f): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
smiley
peeparty:
osong oo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by peeparty(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
ylaa:
smiley
nsi iba?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by faith551(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
DeeTus:
Good, you're getting it now!
U happy now?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by nikkiking(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pishure shocked.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by beetle24(f): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.