Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com (71543 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Adesiji77: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by proxillin(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Chinese people!

Their di.ck na hammer?

Tiny d***cks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by hob(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Hw was it detected that it is the marathon sex that killed her.....

Well..Shite happens

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by IYANGBALI: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
I hear say chinco men no dey enter through front door,na backyard dem dey take enter do their work and back service no dey easy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
elantraceey:
For 40k? That's so degrading ,eeeewww.

if ah hear

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by sarutobie(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
she died in active service

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by jamiuazeez(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
All in the names of monies.worth a Bad momento.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by oz4real83(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
The federal ministry of health warns that chinco dicks are dangerous to your health!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2015
proxillin:

Tiny d***cks

tiny di.cks with needle head. The needle heads don puncture her kitty-kat

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by amunkita(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Lies...

Chinese guyz wey get biro prick no fit kill 9ja woman wey get bucket size opening..

Impossicant..

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by bluice2(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2015
tchidi:
shocked
Wait, these frail looking Chinese men walking about actually pack enough strength to kill an akwa ibom woman??!??! shocked shocked
Well, colour me surprised!! undecided

I doubt if its the sex that killed her. Something not right here. Either she was ill and went ahead with the act, or was not medically sound. Probably a co incidence

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2015
So her husband dick no sweet her na chinko she own sweet abi mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by coolhumble(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2015
These chinese people with their small small joystick grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by LockDown69(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2015
grin konji na bastard, making people do $tupid things since time and age. Poverty on the other hand is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Twenty million compensation?
And my girl friend is here eating and dining for nothing!
Somebody should connect me to this chinese men so that they can ripe life outta of this girl and compensate me angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by wiseone28: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
tchidi:
shocked
Wait, these frail looking Chinese men walking about actually pack enough strength to kill an akwa ibom woman??!??! shocked shocked
Well, colour me surprised!! undecided
senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by LockDown69(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
coolhumble:
These chinese people with their small small joystick grin

How you take know? grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
BlackBerry passport money grin 99.99% of women are whores, one way or the other lipsrsealed Quote me and get one angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Na there body odor suffocate the woman...Madam safe journey lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Ryskey: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Who is to blame, going to see thing for my self

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by opribo(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmmm those Chinese guys must have taken their usual, they have one tea they drink for intimacy Oh my whenever they take that tea they can last for hours non stop on a woman, now just imagine that each one is lasting one hour on the woman without resting. Now the money she cannot see, the innocent husband has been dragged into shame and disgrace by her shameful activity, the state governors name smeared by employing serial rapist in his construction site. Akwa Ibom in the spotlight, the love-vendor in serious trouble all this happening just because of money and Konji.
May God save us from unexpected Konji that can land one in serious 'kasala' like this one.
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Policewoman(f): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Chinko people with their pin size joysticks? At least i have seen one before.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by coolhumble(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2015
LockDown69:

How you take know? grin

grin grin grin That question thick o but i go tell how i take know. Watch their x movies grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Banks92(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2015
She think say na bobo juice.4 chinese men way don dey elevated on chinese strength tea and oda ish..They shouldnt go scott free.
R.I.P to d woman.cant judge her cuz i dnt knw wot she bin tru her whole life

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by ebamma(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Sparkleice, ylaa, edise mkpo oh,

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by joseph1832(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2015
Occupational HaZard. grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by kkboy(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2015
This governor:
• never considers Nigerian Engineers and technician qualified and capable of building his house (sign of unpatriotic)
• Do not have reverence for human life (that’s why he choose to seal the lips)
• Prefer to shield the Chinese workers rather than bring them to justice at the detriment of his kinsmen who voted him into power ( a sign of betrayal)
• Cover of crime (Contrary to the Nigerian constitution he swore to uphold and defend)

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by willian10: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2015
efilefun:
So no engineer in nigeria can construct a house again that he had to hire Chinese to do the job, shows how much corruption has eaten deep into the system. Paying the family members 20M to keep quiet shows this animals called politicians never care about human lives, instead of those silly midgets being quizzed, what can never happen in their country.
Ur 1st point is senseless while the 2nd is sensible
Chinese engineer n an engineer in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by LockDown69(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2015
coolhumble:

grin grin grin That question thick o but i go tell how i take know. Watch their x movies grin

I will pass, I don't do po®n. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com by geeben112: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2015
is dis part of d ways 2 put end 2 corruption, wen d mr gov himself seal up ppu's mouth wit 20milion 2 free d chines of a muder case, engouraging dem 2 commit more crime or what? and we are shouting change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.