Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Share Your Friend Zone Story. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (41662 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2015
morethanadoll:
Sounds horrible! I have never been friendzoned because I wouldn't allow myself to be. Don't give your hard earned money to girls who have men. That is what the men that they are friend zoning you for should be providing.

Your toto go oily die,chai nothing like a greasy totex in the morning to start the day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by saintkel(m): 12:30am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
stop showing dat ur small mouth here.
Come and tell ous how u'v friendzone people's children and people's father.cheesy or how u'v been friendzone by one Alhaji ibrahim.cheesy
easy bro dats my wife o. By d way WTF is friend zone
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by cassyrooy(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Republic of FriendZone, i rep,

i served her as a friendzoned maga for 13months until i broke down, it was a cajay place to be. Being the most valuable person to her yet she still used these words "YOU'RE THE SECOND BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME".

I tried to run but being accustomed to that Country, i still no let go, when i got mysef back, i resigned my appointments with her, now she's in ma zone but i just want to look ahead and get a life for myself.

TO Y'ALL IN THE ZONE, MY PRAYERS ARE FOR YOU... Get out soon

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by RolePlay(m): 12:33am On Nov 26, 2015
KingTom:

Go and study your bible well sir. It was Joshua who led the Israelites to the promised land grin

I suggest he doesn't miss the next altar call in his church grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:

I respect her the most. She has principle. She is not with the guy now but she loved the guy. I think the guy wanted to marry the girl but family issue didn't go well. She said that though she is free now, she can't date me. That she can't stand me. She still feel that she did bad thing to me because she would go the guy house and still came back to my house and sleep. I tried too, it is not easy knowing that the girl you love had gone to make love with another person. I know she would have considered dating me for real if I had insisted but I value her more now and she will always be my best friend.

Barf lipsrsealed embarassed dafuq
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Touchey: 12:35am On Nov 26, 2015
I actually put myself in the friendzone. I thought about dating her but decided we would be better off as friends
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by macaranta(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2015
friend zone is deliberate and can be avoided.If she's not digging you,move on ,don't hang around like a lost puppy.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by tosyne2much(m): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2015
I dey come cool

Typing ......

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Back when I was in secondary school all the girls I tried to get either rejected me or sent me to the friendzone embarassed embarassed embarassed As i dey now ehn. . . Im in 200L and I've never had a babe before. Chai! When oyibo pikin dey kiss at 10 years. Abeg somebody should come and help me out o

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by openmine(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 26, 2015
NNPC Estate, Garki, Abuja, 2005 - 6 chikalas scarce, boys be falling in from everywhere Maitama, Asokoro, Wuse, KD even Giddy; the complaint was unanimous: there's a pouci drought of biblical proportions. Boys palms don bleach from spanking salamis anything in skirt was an Angel in disguise, even Gwari chicks didn't look too bad at this point.
Suddenly, there she was, an Osuite chikala called Yetti come home for holidays. Help me imagine if you can, a famished man suddenly alighting on an oasis in the desert...Yetti set die, cream chick to the core and all man vow sey come what may, Yetti must chop dik before she waka back OSU.
Yetti was the first daughter of a family friend and so access for me was easy, I found any excuse to visit and soon it appeared to my sex deprived brain that this chika was responding to my maradoning. Being yet an amateur at the game of love, I had totally neglected to cover all bases and so while I did the leg work of enticing her from her flat to mine, my homy Denrele was waiting in the wings for the appropriate time to strike.
Denrele! I curse that name with fond curses : oloshious fellow, achevo kobo kobo, playa hater, cok bloka, bad guy etc. Curses that resound with hatered and fondness, for even as I loathe the tactics he employed in subverting my amorous overtures, those self same tactics have thereafter served me well in many a dalliance. (to be contd).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by BSH4u(m): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Say Goodbye to Friendzoning...Make her literally beg you for sex!

Check my profile!
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Ibrahim211(m): 1:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Currently in a friendzone and about getting my self into another... Sometimes I just feel like am the bad guy but deep down na me shy pass for life...

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by PROPHETmichael: 1:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Moment of silence for our brothers........

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Bamz(m): 2:14am On Nov 26, 2015
rickfreeman:
Back when I was in secondary school all the girls I tried to get either rejected me or sent me to the friendzone embarassed embarassed embarassed As i dey now ehn. . . Im in 200L and I've never had a babe before. Chai! When oyibo pikin dey kiss at 10 years. Abeg somebody should come and help me out o

Look there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. Get out with good grades and you'll be tired of girls. There are some of us who won't random date, so maybe you fall into that category. It's not a race mate, wait for your time, wait for it.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Bamz(m): 2:14am On Nov 26, 2015
I think there's no such thing as friendzone. Someone is into you or they're not. It's that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by pus22: 2:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by kilokeys(m): 3:08am On Nov 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Sleekyshuga.cheesy

She is vewi good at that... Sotey the bf, my rival, don be my padi..
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 26, 2015
youre right, I actually have very high standards whenn looking for a babe. . . but G I've been doing well in school since like forever, (4.7 GPA) I play sports, Iand Im kind of athletic looking, and Im tall too. . . so what do you think I always do wrong?? Is it my confidence?
Bamz:

Look there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. Get out with good grades and you'll be tired of girls. There are some of us who won't random date, so maybe you fall into that category. It's not a race mate, wait for your time, wait for it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by kilokeys(m): 3:28am On Nov 26, 2015
dechandel... Well done o..
I must get my deliverance this year 2015
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Nova15: 3:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Op this ur own story get k leg,dnt just have that time now,

u give gal wen u dey like airtime to call her b.f Hmmmmmm

He needs to drink 3 cups of T.B Joshua's anointing water
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by slimgold123(f): 3:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Karleb(m): 4:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:
During my university days but I didn't and still don't see that as friendzone. She was actually spending for me, she hardly leave my house. Everyone in the lounge thought I was flinging her but I never did. She had a boyfriend during that time. When I chyked the girl, she told me about the guy and her principles. That she can never double date. I respected her stand. She is a beautiful girl that added some value to my swag. She really loved me. She spent on me, she called me almost everyday, she would call me every morning to wake me up for morning Mass. On sunday, I didn't get option than to get prepared and wait for her to come so we would go to church. I still miss her shaa. I turned a church boy. She would buy me some prayer books, not that she was into church like that. She found out that I don't go to church and put it upon herself. She stroll with me instead of her boy friend. She would drag me to the market. Her family know me but they didn't know her boyfriend. I didn't lose but konji nearly kill me shaa. I disturbed her till she bought 'WHAT'. We would play What all day. I knew why she bought the What but kept it to myself. She bought the What to take my mind off her 'thing'. One day, after I have served(NYSC), she took the picture of the What and send to me. She said, "I value this What more than any other thing, I don't play this what with anybody". I felt like crying. I also took the pictures of some prayer books she bought me and sent to her, she laughed. I knew she appreciated it. So, I won't call my own friendzone. I didn't lose anything. I respect that girl up to today. She would sleep carelessly with me in my bed, and when I asked her why she wasn't afraid of me forcing her for sex, she said, "because I trust you even more than myself".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Deolaw: 5:59am On Nov 26, 2015
rickfreeman:
youre right, I actually have very high standards whenn looking for a babe. . . but G I've been doing well in school since like forever, (4.7 GPA) I play sports, Iand Im kind of athletic looking, and Im tall too. . . so what do you think I always do wrong?? Is it my confidence?

Concentrate on achieving financially. Put your mind away from girls and they will run after you. You will even get tired of them. I have friends who never dated anyone during uni not because they are so religious or guru, maybe because of low self esteem, but now are ladies men .

Don't ever give up!

Achievement will change your story. They will even ask you out. Take my words... Ok?

But if you insist you need one now. Take this steps.
1. Don't dress to impress. Dress to fit.
2. Be yourself
3. Don't make your crush too important. Pretend she is just a normal girl
4. Never miss your opportunity to make her laugh. Don't be a clown though. Just do this maturely.
5. Invite her to a date. Money isn't a barrier. Just buy her lunch and woo her formally or in a cooperate way. They love it.
5b. Smile to her friends. Don't be a talk active. Put them in the dark. Suspense.
5c. Don't let her bring her friends to your dates. Avoid romantic talks in front of her friends.
6. If she says no, try again and again with good spacing. If still no, go to the next girl.
7. Key thing: Don't ask her if she has a bf. Never ever do. They all claim they do and that's a step backward for you. Don't discuss about the bf if she tells you she has one by herself.
8. Don't try to copy her bf/ex. Be yourself.
9. Don't give up on achieving your goal.

I will add more when I remember.
Happy toasting!
Cheers!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2015
kilokeys:

She is vewi good at that... Sotey the bf, my rival, don be my padi..
grin grin grin grin grin grin Choi!! See early morning breakfast served hot..
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2015
youmour:

You go like doggie oh,I can see it in your eyes
undecided undecided Should I start practice with yours?
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by bigerboy200: 6:05am On Nov 26, 2015
There was d Babe back then...we were so so close and was hoping something sweet will happen between us,only for her to make d most heart breaking request..and what was it She said her bf is coming to town for d wknd,so she asked if i could Vaccate my room for both of them(i.e her nd her bf)...anyway sha..that was d last time we spoke,i had to run way from d friendzone....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by vizboy(m): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2015
shiinihost:

viz, is that you?

YeH it me
Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by 2goodbobo(m): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2015
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.