Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

#Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old (45350 Views)

Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / Masquerade: Lai Mohammed Trending On Twitter After Statement / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Olaone1: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2015
Some commenters here are simply deluded. APC apologists. Imagine this was Doyin Okupe who tied the knot with an 18-year old girl, their comments would have been different undecided
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Wy not?

This is not a relationship at eye-level. This is the first problem.

He wouldn't hang around with boys who are more than 30 years younger, so what does he want from the girl?

They are exchanging money for s.ex or what else does he want from a girl who could be his daughter? It is another form of prostitution.

I doubt that any lady, who has no daddy issues or does not want to escape poverty, would find a man who is more than 30 years older s.exually appealing.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by abouzaid: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is that supposed to be a cause, cretin?
say amin to that if you're convinced in good faith to what you're defending. i won't return your insult but just know that it's curse not cause and please stop quoting me
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Thinkr(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
only the men enjoy the religion. lol
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by effty(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
18 years of age nd u still call her a child?! Abeg make una waka pass.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by slap1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
18 years is not too early. Stop this unreasonable attack on Sanusi.

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by TaoBalinga: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Whatever floats your boat that is legal.
If you like, let her be 45.
lol.. 45 ke?
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by mazinaija: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Beremx:
It is better for an 18years old girl to be married than for an 11years old girl to be raped. 85percent of 18years old girls are no longer virgins. If na lie,ask Kylie Jenner.

As long as the bride is allowed to further her studies,i am happy with that. Emir Sanusi must not deprive her of furthering her education all because of marriage.
u have lost it all in the name of politics
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

This is not a relationship at eye-level. This is the first problem.

He wouldn't hang around with boys who are more than 30 years younger, so what does he want from the girl?

They are exchanging money for s.ex or what else does he want from a girl who could be his daughter? It is another form of prostitution.

I doubt that any lady, who has no daddy issues or does not want to escape poverty, would find a man who is more than 30 years older s.exually appealing.

How do you know that?

That sounds like all speculation and assumptions.

So when Heidi Klum went for Flavio Briatore was it because she had no daddy issues or wanted to escape poverty?

Let me remind you:

- She was one of the hottest supermodels during that time. The type every man would cut off his arm to date.
- She was raised in a steady home.
- She was paid millions a year as a supermodel. So poverty was not her portion.

She choose a pot-bellied, white-haired older man.

Should I also tell you about Monica Seles?

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
TaoBalinga:

lol.. 45 ke?

My friend, what is wrong with 45? grin

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Optionalx: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
He is only contributing his quota to making islam the fastest growing religion cheesy

E no concern me sha o. Na him get dickk na him buy pus••y. Let him do d needful cheesy
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Some of the people criticizing Sanusi here haven't given any single reason why its wrong. Then we have those who are just blindly jumping on the train.Shebi dem talk say e no make sense eehhn e no make sense be that na. Otondos cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by picknstake: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
SUNDAY MATCH PREDICTIONS ARE AVAILABLE HERE FOR FREE http://www.picknstake.com/2015/09/sunday-accumulation-variety-27-09-2015.html
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:

I blame your mother for not swallowing

Is your mother swallowing your discharge what you understand "paedophilia" means?

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by ceejayluv(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
an 18 year old is a full grown-ass ..
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Fulaboy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:
paedophile

Sagamite come and see your uncle at work

You and the paedo North can eat a fat diiiik
Diickhead the last time I checked an 18 years old isn't a child legallyundecided
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by TaoBalinga: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

My friend, whay is wrong with 45? grin
shes my gf na, not my ancestor, grin
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
abouzaid:
say amin to that if you're convinced in good faith to what you're defending. i won't return your insult but just know that it's curse not cause and please stop quoting me

Say "yes, sir".

My daughter can marry whoever she CHOOSES to marry when she comes of age, cretin!

Moronic fuuktard, I am defending you against stupidity but you are fighting to marry stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by ExInferis(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
18 urs old is a bride again, abi?

you're all dunce with head turned in the usual foolish way.

17 is the consented age...and if the girl wldnt complain...why shld u?

most of you idiots, your 15 yrs old sister fuccks her 70yrs old lecturer in a perpetual basis...

and when a 21yr old black marries a 60 yr old white ugly lady, non of you got epilepsy...

you dey mad!

Even in the western world which we readily copy, 18 is legally an adult. This halfwits want to sound sophisticated.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Some of the people criticizing Sanusi here haven't given any single reason why its wrong. Then we have those who are just blindly jumping on the train.Shebi dem talk say e no make sense eehhn e no make sense be that na. Otondos cheesy cheesy grin grin

Don't mind fuuktards like Abouzaid.

When you ask them to explain the concept they are screaming is when you see how stuuuupid they are.

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Optionalx: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
authority2006:
I thought Kanu Nwakwo's wife was also 18 years old when she was forced to marry him after her parents had already collected millions of naira from Kanu. But I can't remember fvcktards rantings on twitter or Facebook or nairaland. Most European countries even have marriage able age of 17/18years. That's better than her age peers and 14, 15, 16, 17 years olds residing in some baby factories in one of our six regions. Abi I no make sense?
You no make sense joor. How old is SANUSI and how old was kanu then. Don't compare apple and orenge abeg
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by abouzaid: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
authority2006:
You see now, your prayer really exposed you that you couldn't comprehend this issue, it's way above your grasp. I say Amen to it even though you quote someone else. What next?
what's next is between you and Allah in answer to your prayer. therefore you have no need to quote me again.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Fulaboy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
See why the north is still stuck in the 20th century?

the north keep pulling nigeria back! angry smh!
And at the age of 40 I'm afraid na your type we see rushing for "Husband Anointing” undecided SMH

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

How do you know that?

That sounds like all speculation and assumptions.

So when Heidi Klum went for Flavio Briatore was it because she had no daddy issues or wanted to escape poverty?

Let me remind you:

- She was one of the hottest supermodels during that time. The type every man would cut off his arm to date.
- She was raised in a steady home.
- She was paid millions a year as a supermodel. So poverty was not her portion.

She choose a pot-bellied, white-haired older man.

Should I also tell you about Monica Seles?

What is speculation? That it is not a relationship at eye-level? You have ignored this point.

The fact that Heidi had a stable home does not mean that she has no daddy issues. We don't know it. I have a cousin who married a man 16 years older, she is from a stable home but has daddy issues.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

When you ask them to explain the concept they are screaming is when you see how stuuuupid they are.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Sagamite vs Cretinous fvcktards
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fulaboy:
Diickhead the last time I checked an 18 years old isn't a child legallyundecided
That's not even it.

Even if he marries a 13 year old girl, what is their business. It is not as if he kidnapped her and married her, no!
Or is it from their side he married her?

Her parents are happy, she is happy, he is happy... i don't know tha f... they are ranting about.

They are just damaged and jobless

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
TaoBalinga:

shes my gf na, not my ancestor, grin

Chineke, see you life! grin

So if you see any of these women, you go say "No, I no wan chuk"? tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/1119730/seriously-hot-older-women-40#13194541

You no go do press up and start action? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by abouzaid: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

please stop quoting me or mentioning my name, Allah would answer your prayer for he is just.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by tartar9(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
as usual all the wailers will be igboes,how is 18yrs old woman a child
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by hamzeiy: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Olaone1:
Some commenters here are simply deluded. APC apologists. Imagine this was Doyin Okupe who tied the knot with an 18-year old girl, their comments would have been different undecided
mumu wailer...omotola got married to her hubby at the age of 18..nd yet pple like you celebrate her...when kanu nwankwu married his wife at d age of 19...he was celebrated...the simple reason sls is a muslim is y you guys have taken it to be your responsibility to pur him on d spotlight......but we dont care wat fucktards and enemies of islam say...pple like you can all go to hell fr all we care
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by tonquendo4u(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
The issue is,how old is d Emir?he may be 50yrs older dn d little girl who might hv a boyfriend she's in luv with.And believe it or not,she has no right to say she doesn't want d marriage.Once d parents say yes(in dis case,dey can't say No because he's d emir),d marriage is sealed.Noone cares abt d happiness of d girls in d north.Women emancipation campaign should start in dt region
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by scribble: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Is your mother swallowing your discharge what you understand "paedophilia" means?

Sagacious nematode a la fuuuktardo grande

Go and die and stop foaming from the mouth in my mentions

Filthy swine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / Bandits Kill Shila Ojebola (FIRS Manager) After Collecting ₦7 Million Ransom / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.