Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

#Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old (45352 Views)

Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / Masquerade: Lai Mohammed Trending On Twitter After Statement / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

Yes I am.

Now, why would a 18-year-old girl choose an old man with three wives, who could almost be her GRANDFATHER over a young, handsome man who is single?

Because she is comfortable with the concept.

Because it is her culture and one she is raised in.

Because she is attacted to him.

Because she would get status and financial security from the union.

The same reasons, but in different context, why many young girls marry single young guys.

If the "great" whiteman did not come and influence you, you will not be so repulsed by the concept of polygamy or age dimorphism.

It is all social structuring.

Until you know her desires, there is nothing to condemn.

8 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Olaone1: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
hamzeiy:
ori ye ti yakpa...omo jati jati
Fu.c.k your lineage, numpty.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by basileze: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
The lekpacious Emir is in Mecca stoning the Devil whereas he should have been the one receiving the punishment of heavy stones on his corrupt peadophilic head..Iranu Abasha!
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by eazysmiles: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Proper M u m u s and bigots. Our religion permits it and we are not apologetic about that fact. So an 18yrs old girl is not old enough to get married, but she's good enough as a girl friend who can fornicate with as many guys as possible on our campuses. Abeg make una #getsense
[size=16pt]They won't remember tha Omotola met her husband at the age of 16 and gave birth to her first daughter at the age of 19[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

My dear if you were reasonable and matured..... you an i would have had a long chat with each of us presenting our point and facts as well as learning from one another.This one of the reasons why i like nairaland, i learn by just reading other peoples opinions and research on them .There are times i just ignore the comments especially if the perso is stuborn and insists on what he assumes he knows eg On religious matters

You went ahead to just insult me as well as others which isnt nice or fair, no mater how stupid you feel we are, we all have our opinions and are here to learn as well as teach.

You simply would have asked me why i stated such and go on to present your arguments.

Have a nice life and take care of your self

Some opinions are stuupid!

And when you give opinions which sound stuuupid and you cannot defend them when challenged, I am entitled to call them stuuupid.

And when I do, instead of you to shut up, accept my diagnose or even start defending it, but you choose to fight back blandly and stick to the stuupid opinion defiantly, then I cam free to call you a cretinous fuuktard.

Moral of the lesson: Never make public opinions you cannot defend. It would make the world a more progressive place.

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Because she is comfortable with the concept.

Because it is her culture and one she is raised in.

Because she is attacted to him.

grin grin grin grin grin
This one is very funny.

Because she would get status and financial security from the union.

So it is about money? So my statements were not all assumptions now?

The same reasons, but in different context, why many young girls marry single young guys.

If the "great" whiteman did not come and influence you, you will not be so repulsed by the concept of polygamy or age dimorphism.

It is all social structuring.

Until you know her desires, there is nothing to condemn.

I have no problem with polygamy. ZERO!

I don't condemn anything.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
TaoBalinga:

lol..no kill me

Thief!

Your eye don open now? cheesy

Now you dey salivate for 45 year olds? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go back to that link and take a look at that 45 year old Tracy Edmonds and tell us the quantity of saliva in your mouth. grin

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by dapsonlou(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
News broke yesterday that the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has finally tied the knot with his rumoured 18 year old heartthrob, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, the daughter of the Lamido of Adamawa, Muhammadu Barkindo-Musdafa. The 18-year old becomes the emir’s fourth wife. She recently completed secondary school and is been enrolled for advanced level studies.

Shortly after the news broke, Nigerians took to Twitter to air their unhappiness that the Emir could marry someone that young. Their reactions are below. Do you think the Emir did something 'wrong'?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/childnotbride-trends-on-twitter-after.html

A 16 year old can get Marry in U.S, so what's the big deal is he suppose to marry a Old Cargo? The king is suppose to marry a Virgin.

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin
This one is very funny.

So it is about money? So my statements were not all assumptions now?

I have no problem with polygamy. ZERO!

I don't condemn anything.

Where did I say it was about money?

I gave you a list of possible reasons that could apply singularly or in conjunction and you tried to twist it? grin

And if I say women cannot argue logically, una go say I am sexist. grin grin grin grin grin

If a young woman can't be attracted to an older man apart from for financial reasons, why did Heidi Klum and Monica Seles marry older men?

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by phemmyflexxy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
The girl is happy, her family is happy, SLS and family are happy. No one bridged the Constitution. So Nigeria is happy. Bleep any one who is not.

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:

And I guess our psychic abilities tell you where I schooled....truly you are the definition of nincompoop

Fuuktard, are you going to deny that by now I have not helped you realise how dumb you are? grin grin grin

You will not thank me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by pikanto123: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
There ℓ̊s no big deal in marrying 18yr old girl I married m̶̲̅♈̷̴̩ wife @18, Mehnnnnnn she ℓ̊s †ђε BEST I have ever achieve in m̶̲̅♈̷̴̩ life. I invest on her and it PAYS

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Where did I say it was about money?

I gave you a list of possible reasons that could apply singularly or in conjunction and you tried to twist it? grin

I also gave some possible reasons. But you were complaining they were all assumptions. You have facts, I see.

And if I say women cannot argue logically, una go say I am sexist. grin grin grin grin grin

Another assumption. grin

If a young woman can't be attracted to an older man apart from for financial reasons, why did Heidi Klum and Monica Seles marry older men?

Who said so?
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
MuhdG:

F.uck u n fuc.k ur family. Go to hell, go and die. Stup.id good for nothing gay basta.rd.

Thunder fire your entire generation.

May you die a wicked death if u quote me

You are cretinous fuuktard!

Why lose your rag this much because I let you know how moronic you are?

Sho!

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
see Im mosquito leg cheesy
Mogidi:
55yr old man marrying a teenager, you need your head examined if you don't see anything wrong with it.

Picture of the quirky man supporting Emir Sanusi.

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Barayeks:

On point
its better to be married at 18 than to have several boyfriends btw the ages of 18 and 35....... and present a beatUP kitty to your husband

correct yarn from a correct guy.

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by CSTR2: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
The problem is that the age must have been exaggerated just to be politically correct.
There is a high chance that girl is a minor.
Women dey suffer for Nigeria sha.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Fulaboy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
MuhdG:

Don't mind the st.upid people.

When their so called pastors be raping girls and mothers they won't say anything.
But the can say nonsense when its another person's religion. Aswe people like them deserve a bullet in them
Calm your nerves wink most of them are toothless bull dogs smiley I swear they can't repeat all those poos in your presence

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
but e better to marry at 18 with the girl's consent than all these ashawo wey dey roam everywhere when time don pass dey go begin find who dem go deceive with their fake wife material attitude

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by shamecurls(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Mary mother of God had Jesus at 14 so if Almighty God doesn't see anything wrong in an underage having his son i dont see why Sanusi should not marry an 18year old who is now an adult.[/size]

Refrence- http://www.truthortradition.com/articles/mary-a-teenage-bride-and-mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62kfJ3NywuA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

I also gave some possible reasons. But you were complaining they were all assumptions. You have facts, I see.

Another assumption. grin

Who said so?

I never said I had facts because I have no access to reliable verification of the details.

You presented your assumptions as facts and initially refused to accept they were assumptions and speculations.

It is not an assumption most women cannot argue logically. That is scientific fact! tongue grin

As a man, you have to expect it in any debate with women. That is why most debates with women are pointless. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f_oxZqD6wQ

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by ifeomaekol(f): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Beremx:
It is better for an 18years old girl to be married than for an 11years old girl to be raped. 85percent of 18years old girls are no longer virgins. If na lie,ask Kylie Jenner.

As long as the bride is allowed to further her studies,i am happy with that. Emir Sanusi must not deprive her of furthering her education all because of marriage.
u made a good point------- our parents married majorly @dt age n see hw peaceful dia homes wia. If an 18 year old cn vote, then an 18 year old cn get married, let them nt jux deprive her of her educational rights.

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You are cretinous fuuktard!

Why lose your rag this much because I let you know how moronic you are?

Sho!
Go get f.ucked by ur perv pastor
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
DBking:
but e better to marry at 18 with the girl's consent than all these ashawo wey dey roam everywhere when time don pass dey go begin find who dem go deceive with their fake wife material attitude

No!

It is better for a legal adult to choose whatever they want to do with their lives as long as they are not breaking any laws of the land.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Vikky014(f): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Barayeks:

On point
its better to be married at 18 than to have several boyfriends btw the ages of 18 and 35....... and present a beatUP kitty to your husband

dts d point
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fulaboy:
Calm your nerves wink most of them are toothless bull dogs smiley I swear they can't repeat all those poos in your presence
My God, You're so right!!!
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
MuhdG:

Go get f.ucked by ur perv pastor

The way your imam fcks your reetarded arsse? grin

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abeg which law say person no fit marry at 18?many of our mothers marry at 18.
[ author=Sagamite post=38428076]

No!

It is better for a legal adult to choose whatever they want to do with their lives as long as they are not breaking any laws of the land.[/quote]
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

I never said I had facts because I have no access to reliable verification of the details.

You presented your assumptions as facts and initially refused to accept they were assumptions and speculations.

I didn't present anything as facts, I stated my opinion. Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance (see my signature)!

It is not an assumption most women cannot argue logically. That is scientific fact! tongue grin

You know me? Is there a m or f next to my handle? grin grin grin

As a man, you have to expect it in any debate with women. That is why most debates with women are pointless. grin grin grin grin grin

I am asking myself why you still argue with women and have been doing so for a long time (see history of your posts) if it is pointless?
Where is the logic in this?
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Rahzee: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good point
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by USB4: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Have we forgotten so soon! While he was a CBN governor, that was one of his hobbies. SLS was "like" a dog, he chatter flight from Abuja to Lagos in the NME of meeting to Lagos to meet wit girlfriend. He likes woman like dog like shit. Even a the CEO at first bank, I heard of his escapades too. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Deborah Folashade Diya Is Dead / Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.