Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

#Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old (45351 Views)

Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / Masquerade: Lai Mohammed Trending On Twitter After Statement / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
abouzaid:
bros, I'm in the north and i know how this marriages play out but paid e~rats have already overtaken the thread so let us maintain our silence and leave them to themselves.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Because you live in an environment does not automatically mean you have the brainpower to analyse that environment.

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by hamzeiy: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
say what u know brother. One thing that is a fact is that the northerners are so backward! What else can they do with their lives apart from marriage, even a shoemaker will marry 3wives and give birth to kids they can't afford to take care of, then they sell d male kids off to boko haram, the females get married at age 10 and the cycle continues. U bet I'm youba? Ahahahahahahahah
i hear they are backwards...but their mothers are better than yours who got married to your dad that at the age of 30 aftr she dun taste diff. dicks.. ..we rather marry early than fornicate since body no b wood...while you guys rather fornicate than marry early....our parents rather marry a second wife whch we dont have a problem with than to commit adultery outside marriage while yours rather cheat on their wifes with prostitutes...housegirls or work colleagues in the name of one wife fr one man as if it is even in your bible....

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Beremx(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

He is old and ugly and could almost be her grandfather and has got three other wives. This is what makes me think that she was not keen on marrying him.

Now tell me what would make a 18-year-old girl want to marry an old, ugly man who already has three wives instead of a handsome, athletic, younger man who is single?

I am curious.
funny comment. Lol!

See as people dey drink panadol for Sanusi matter? Hahahahaha!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by scribble: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Have I been able to help you diagnose how dumb you are?

the only diagnosiss required is the mental breakdown your mother suffered when she realized she would have to birth a leaky mouth dog like you

shut up you paedo supporter

chester child molester oshi
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by dckng16(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Northerners d Child fuking fcukers... smiley
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Progress2468(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
As for me, am very sure the girl is less than 18 yrs. Her age was just moved to 18 for the foolish union to gain acceptance.

Meaning the they have been lashing b4 now. Most people especially non Muslim southerners supporting SLS can't dare this act.

Btw Y do we always get akward news from the north?
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by DrGroove(f): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

He is old and ugly and could almost be her grandfather and has got three other wives. This is what makes me think that she was not keen on marrying him.

Now tell me what would make a 18-year-old girl want to marry an old, ugly man who already has three wives instead of a handsome, athletic, younger man who is single?

I am curious.
I will tell you: An old ugly man who already has three wives will take the young girl as his pet.the man is likely to be rich,and every woman will choose financial stability over poverty n lack.A handsome athletic single man may not be ready to marry her but add her to the list of girls he is bleeping n after many years of screwing wt many abortions n probably STIs,he dumps her n she starts all over again.If she is lucky he married her,na so so cheating,quarrel,fighting,maltreating her...I dont blame girls who marry much older men.check out olden days when age diff was much btw couples..men adored their wives not all these small boy's today wey their brains dey hot!

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by arabianights: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Your dumb arsse feels you are enlightened?

Cretin, now tell us:

1) What is you business about the age gap between 2 adults that choose to marry each other?

2) What is the acceptable maximal age gap for 2 people marrying?

When fuuktards like you that want to shhow they are funky are asked to explain your concept, then your stupidity is exposed.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol .Rotf....... Abeg enjoy your life.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:

the only diagnosiss required is the mental breakdown your mother suffered when she realized she would have to birth a leaky mouth dog like you

shut up you paedo supporter

chester child molester oshi

Are you trying to tell us that your mother is proud of giving birth to a reetard? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol .Rotf....... Abeg enjoy your life.

Fuuktard, answer me.

Or you are going to run now? grin grin grin grin grin

Cretins making statements they don't understand and can't defend?

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Barayeks(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Vikky014:
Na waoh. 18 years old girl is old enof to marry bc most girls strted eating d forbidden fruit at d age of 12 d problem here is d age gap btw d girl and d emir. since d girl is happy abt dt Nigerians shld STFU

bfore u crucify me. it is better to marry at the age of 18 than having sex with ur so called boyfriend at the age of 19 to 35 undecidedNa waoh.

On point
its better to be married at 18 than to have several boyfriends btw the ages of 18 and 35....... and present a beatUP kitty to your husband

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by abuhubaidah: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
so 18years old girl no reach to marry abi #isokuso

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

So you are speculating and making assumptions like I said in the first place?

You haven't answered my question.

Why would a 18-year-old GIRL choose an old man with three wives, who could almost be her GRANDFATHER, over a young, handsome one?
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by DrGroove(f): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
hamzeiy:
i hear they are backwards...but their mothers are better than yours who got married to your dad that at the age of 30 aftr she dun taste diff. dicks.. ..we rather marry early than fornicate since body no b wood...while you guys rather fornicate than marry early....our parents rather marry a second wife whch we dont have a problem with than to commit adultery outside marriage while yours rather cheat on their wifes with prostitutes...housegirls or work colleagues in the name of one wife fr one man as if it is even in your bible....
U said it all.No christian man bleeps only his wife.everything female is a bleeping mate,they don't select,from prostitutes to maids,wife's friends,sisters,neighbours,work colleagues,church members,even their daughters..later they say one man,one wife..who is fooling who? yeye dey smell

NB: am a christian

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
DrGroove:

I will tell you: An old ugly man who already has three wives will take the young girl as his pet.the man is likely to be rich,and every woman will choose financial stability over poverty n lack.A handsome athletic single man may not be ready to marry her but add her to the list of girls he is bleeping n after many years of screwing wt many abortions n probably STIs,he dumps her n she starts all over again.If she is lucky he married her,na so so cheating,quarrel,fighting,maltreating her...I dont blame girls who marry much older men.check out olden days when age diff was much btw couples..men adored their wives not all these small boy's today wey their brains dey hot!

grin

So you want to be a pet?
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Beremx:
my cousin married at 18yrs. She has 6 kids and she's now 34.
18yrs is ripe for marriage. Nothing wrong with it.

You haven't answered questions 2 and 3.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
hamzeiy:
i hear they are backwards...but their mothers are better than yours who got married to your that at the age of 30 aftr she dun taste diff. dicks.. ..we rather marry early than fornicate...while you guys rather fornicate than marry early....our parents rather marry a second wife whch we dont have a problem with than to commit adultery outside marriage while yours rather cheat on their wifes with prostitutes...housegirls or work colleagues in the name of one wife fr one man as if it is even in your bible....

Ahahahahahahaha. U are an ignoramus! Not sorry to say.

I said the truth that we all know, and u are here telling us ur family history. U pple that marry early to marry a million more wives, what do u have to show for it, just children beggars and sickly looking wives. Y'all need to start thinking with ur heads and not ur deecks ok?
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by ednoville(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Help pls!!!!! Oyibo dey battle naija o, dem no gree o, the competition has really gone tough, Daniel is the only African and only Nigerian baby left, pls if you haven't voted pls we need your votes now! The competition closes today by midnight pls click this link and click like on the Facebook icon below baby Daniel's picture to vote him thanks and God bless pls click this link http://wshe.es/3nWOuk7T
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

You haven't answered my question.

Why would a 18-year-old GIRL choose an old man with three wives, who could almost be her GRANDFATHER, over a young, handsome one?

You have not confirmed my accusation.

I don't allow people switch or divert on me in a debate. I am too good a polemicist to allow that.

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by scribble: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Are you trying to tell us that your mother is proud of giving birth to a reetard? grin grin grin grin

President Buhari maybe you upgrade your vocabulary so you can phase out cretinous.

olodo rabata
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Beremx(f): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

You haven't answered questions 2 and 3.
of course yes! cheesy
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You have not confirmed my accusation.

I don't allow people switch or divert on me in a debate. I am too good a polemicist to allow that.

Yes I am.

Now, why would a 18-year-old girl choose an old man with three wives, who could almost be her GRANDFATHER over a young, handsome man who is single?
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by hamzeiy: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Progress2468:
As for me, am very sure the girl is less than 18 yrs. Her age was just moved to 18 for the foolish union to gain acceptance.

Meaning the they have been lashing b4 now. Most people especially non Muslim southerners supporting SLS can't dare this act.

Btw Y do we always get akward news from the north?
as for you....lol..ds guy funny...who d hell are you and why do you think your opinion matters sef....you can go to hell with wat you think or believe...we love our way of life nd faith...nd pple like you dont matter...*they have been lashing b4 now*.. mumu...do you think he is a christain...we dont lash b4 marriage..dts y we marry early..nd we are proud of that.....christains should know there is alot in marriage than sex....get your corrupted minds nd belief out of our way....we dont care. about your taught....fuc.king assh.oles

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by arabianights: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, answer me.

Or you are going to run now? grin grin grin grin grin

Cretins making statements they don't understand and can't defend?

My dear if you were reasonable and matured..... you an i would have had a long chat with each of us presenting our point and facts as well as learning from one another.This one of the reasons why i like nairaland, i learn by just reading other peoples opinions and research on them .There are times i just ignore the comments especially if the perso is stuborn and insists on what he assumes he knows eg On religious matters

You went ahead to just insult me as well as others which isnt nice or fair, no mater how stupid you feel we are, we all have our opinions and are here to learn as well as teach.

You simply would have asked me why i stated such and go on to present your arguments.

Have a nice life and take care of your self

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by TaoBalinga: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Chineke, see you life! grin
So if you see any of these women, you go say "No, I no wan chuk"? tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/1119730/seriously-hot-older-women-40#13194541
You no go do press up and start action? grin grin grin grin
lol..no kill me
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:

President Buhari maybe you upgrade your vocabulary so you can phase out cretinous.

olodo rabata

A product of a failed education system is talking about olodo rabata? grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now? grin grin
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Olaone1: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
hamzeiy:
mumu wailer...omotola got married to her hubby at the age of 18..nd yet pple like you celebrate her...when kanu nwankwu married his wife at d age of 19...he was celebrated...the simple reason sls is a muslim is y you guys have taken it to be your responsibility to pur him on d spotlight......but we dont care wat fucktards and enemies of islam say...pple like you can all go to hell fr all we care
What's my business with his religion? Ori e ti daru undecided
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Marrying a 13 year old is illegal even if her parents are happy with it.
F.uck u n fuc.k ur family. Go to hell, go and die. Stup.id good for nothing gay basta.rd.

Thunder fire your entire generation.

May you die a wicked death if u quote me
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by arabianights: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:

olodo rabata

you forgot fucktaard or what ever he loves to use grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by hamzeiy: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Olaone1:
What's my business with his religion? Ori e ti daru undecided
.... ori ye ti yakpa...omo jati jati
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by scribble: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

A product of a failed education system is talking about olodo rabata? grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now? grin grin

And I guess our psychic abilities tell you where I schooled....truly you are the definition of nincompoop
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fulaboy:
The hatred and sentimentality is damned high angry Muslims and Northerners are always their targets, a small thing will happen gbamm they'll jump and start rantingundecided
Don't mind the st.upid people.

When their so called pastors be raping girls and mothers they won't say anything.
But the can say nonsense when its another person's religion. Aswe people like them deserve a bullet in them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.