Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

#Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old (45308 Views)

Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / Masquerade: Lai Mohammed Trending On Twitter After Statement / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by scribble: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, are you going to deny that by now I have not helped you realise how dumb you are? grin grin grin

You will not thank me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes thank you for being the Nairaland Community Idiot

We are desperately in need of the comic relief

In these days when paedos like yourself are walking around unchecked
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by USB4: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Have we forgotten so soon! While he was a CBN governor, that was one of his hobbies. SLS was "like" a dog, he chatter flight from Abuja to Lagos in the name of meeting to meet wit girlfriend. He likes woman like dog like shit. Even a the CEO at first bank, I heard of his escapades too. shocked

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

The way your imam fcks your reetarded arsse? grin
Sorry, our imams don't do that.
Unlike ur pastors, our imams are true religious men, not 419's/rapists/ritualits like ur pastors.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by ifeomaekol(f): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Those of them ranting ll take girls of 16 or evn below to a hotel, and afta they r done wt her come out and preach church. If an 18 year old cn vote, then she's matured enuf to get married @dt age. Rem our parents married mostly @dt age.

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by xtervaganza(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
The problem to me is not about the lady's age as 18 years according to the law is an adult

The problem is that(or I believe) she was forced into the marriage(given to Sanusi as a gift/token) to cement a friendship or whatever

The decision was taken out of the girl's hand

It's not as if Sanusi met her, ask her out.

I'm 100% Sanusi never had a relationship with the girl
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

I didn't present anything as facts, I stated my opinion. Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance (see my signature)!

You insinuated it with your questions and positions!

Those are what are called "Loaded questions".

Mindfulness:

You know me? Is there a m or f next to my handle? grin grin grin

You sure argue like a woman.

Mindfulness:

I am asking myself why you still argue with women and have been doing so for a long time (see history of your posts) if it is pointless?
Where is the logic in this?

Because they are frequently wrong and in cyberspace, it is much easier to see who is right.

And I am ALWAYS right. cool

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by ApexTitan(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

What is speculation? That it is not a relationship at eye-level? You have ignored this point.

The fact that Heidi had a stable home does not mean that she has no daddy issues. We don't know it. I have a cousin who married a man 16 years older, she is from a stable home but has daddy issues.

Which one is relationship at eye-level again? grin grin
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by mustiiz(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
say what u know brother. One thing that is a fact is that the northerners are so backward! What else can they do with their lives apart from marriage, even a shoemaker will marry 3wives and give birth to kids they can't afford to take care of, then they sell d male kids off to boko haram, the females get married at age 10 and the cycle continues. U bet I'm youba? Ahahahahahahahah

Hmmmm.. Dis is a very good point u shud have just said in stage one is d one u nw sayin in stage 2.. I agree with u now... Can we be fwends
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:

Yes thank you for being the Nairaland Community Idiot

We are desperately in need of the comic relief

In these days when paedos like yourself are walking around unchecked

No, you are in the community of NL fuuktards!

I am seen as your God and punisher on NL.

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
MuhdG:

Sorry, our imams don't do that.
Unlike ur pastors, our imams are true religious men, not 419's/rapists/ritualits like ur pastors.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You want to lie your Imam does not shove you up the arsse out of sexual frustration? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by saintandsinnerz: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Vikky014:
Na waoh. 18 years old girl is old enof to marry bc most girls strted eating d forbidden fruit at d age of 12 d problem here is d age gap btw d girl and d emir. since d girl is happy abt dt Nigerians shld STFU

bfore u crucify me. it is better to marry at the age of 18 than having sex with ur so called boyfriend at the age of 19 to 35 undecidedNa waoh.
Interesting, so you started eating the forbidden fruit at the age of 12! It will be interesting to find out what is going on in your life
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
xtervaganza:
The problem to me is not about the lady's age as 18 years according to the law is an adult

The problem is that(or I believe) she was forced into the marriage(given to Sanusi as a gift/token) to cement a friendship or whatever

The decision was taken out of the girl's hand

It's not as if Sanusi met her, ask her out.

I'm 100% Sanusi never had a relationship with the girl

Unless you can prove to me that the girl did not have an option to say No, then I can't agree with you.

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
ApexTitan:

Which one is relationship at eye-level again? grin grin

That is a loaded assertion intended to lead to only one preferred conclusion based on assumptions and speculation.

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by billyG(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rid on Sanusi na u get yur rooster,ppl are jealous i am in yur shoe i go emulate King Nswati III.

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Koleman(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gadaffii:
If you are an 18 years old girl and you are a virgin this days, it means Oyedepo is your father.
e taya me o. How many gals can boast? Lets not forget these gals didn't disvirgin themselves o. Some idiat! Did it. I think the reason why this is making headline is becos Nigerians are bored and looking for something to spice up their internet time

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by mandhi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Beremx:
It is better for an 18years old girl to be married than for an 11years old girl to be raped. 85percent of 18years old girls are no longer virgins. If na lie,ask Kylie Jenner.

As long as the bride is allowed to further her studies,i am happy with that. Emir Sanusi must not deprive her of furthering her education all because of marriage.
GOD Bless u Beremx. Its the point am drive to so guys about Protect woman from rapist etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Truckpusher(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sanusi and wife.

See enjoyment - Men knacking young kpekus since Adams.

Some folks here are simply jealous of Sanusi's new found romance because they are aware that their religion has tied them to one kpekus for life legally.

Omo! na to kuku join Islam where marrying of 4 kpekus is legal grin

Freecocoa ,you see , I will defnitely get those two wives I talked about. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by scribble: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

No, you are in the community of NL fuuktards!

I am seen as your God and punisher on NL.

In your feeble mind you're the punisher

Others are only wondering if you've eaten this morning

Nitwit
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by anigbajumo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Can we say the comments here so far is base on sentiment or tribalism?

Some guys wey dy yarn anyhow here cnt count the numb of teenagers dey don bleep...

Most ladies spewing trash here cnt count the number of dick dem don receive @d age of 18.

Thousands of prostitute out ther at d age of 15,16,17 nd 18 una no complain about dat.

What is nw yer headache on what u ar less concern,in advance country nobody will complain wen u marry @d age of 18,stupid mentality here in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sanusi and wife.

See enjoyment - Men knacking young kpekus since Adams.

Some folks here are simply jealous of Sanusi's new found romance because they are aware that their religion has tied them to one kpekus for life legally.

Omo! na to kuku join Islam where marrying of 4 kpekus is legal grin

Freecocoa ,you see , I will defnitely get those two wives I talked about. grin grin grin
Lol, my dear you don't really need to join islam to get more than one wife, in as much as I want every woman to realise she doesn't have to share, many, due to one factor or the other, still will share anyways, you just have to find such women and you are good to go.

I wish you all the luck you need.

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by atlwireles: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Something is seriously wrong with a man, married to a kid younger than your own children. angry angry angry angry
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You insinuated it with your questions and positions!

Those are what are called "Loaded questions".

So based on your perceived insinuation, you made assumptions about my identity?

You sure argue like a woman.

Whether I argue like a man or like a woman, doesn't change the fact that you are guilty of what you accuse and attack others of and for.

Because they are frequently wrong and in cyberspace, it is much easier to see who is right.

And I am ALWAYS right. cool

And this conviction hinders you from development and progress. You will be here in 20 years still saying the same. No learning process, no development, no progress.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
The book of Genesis chapter 2 vs 5 says "fear North"
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Koleman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
authority2006:
I thought Kanu Nwakwo's wife was also 18 years old when she was forced to marry him after her parents had already collected millions of naira from Kanu. But I can't remember fvcktards rantings on twitter or Facebook or nairaland. Most European countries even have marriage able age of 17/18years. That's better than her age peers and 14, 15, 16, 17 years olds residing in some baby factories in one of our six regions. Abi I no make sense?
my brother no mind dem. Dem just wan talk

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
She is 18 and is considered an adult .

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by EmekaBlue(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
she is 15..dem just add 3yrs to make am normal somehow...Child abuse
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sagamite:

That is a loaded assertion intended to lead to only one preferred conclusion based on assumptions and speculation.

Really? This is why you have been avoiding this point? grin

When you have problems with assumptions then lead by example and avoid making them yourself Mr Wanna Be Logical.
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by IYANGBALI: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gadaffii:
If you are an 18 years old girl and you are a virgin this days, it means Oyedepo is your father.
Even Oyedepo's daughters too do dey fok at age 12

1 Like

Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Vikky014(f): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Interesting, so you started eating the forbidden fruit at the age of 12! It will be interesting to find out what is going on in your life
yes i strted it with saintandsinnerz at d age of 12 undecided
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nothing anyone says to suport this would justify this perverted act most of u(except some muslims) won't ever allow your own sister or daughter that's 18 to get married to a 54yr old ...but since its sm1 like. SLS its become a wet dream and honourable thing yall ought to be asamed of your damd selves #spits n walks awt .qoute wrngly and reply urself
Re: #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old by Truckpusher(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, my dear you don't really need to join islam to get more than one wife, in as much as I want every woman to realise she doesn't have to share, many, due to one factor or the other, still will share anyways, you just have to find such women and you are good to go.

I wish you all the luck you need.
At least you can now relate perfectly why I said that Nigeria's gender based issues is simply cultural and would need a lot of panel beating to make anything that would reduce the negative influence of a patriarchal society which is currently beiong abused by some men and that women putting up a fight individually thereby breaking their homes simply because they want to make a statement are simply wasting their time ,creating more problems with little or no gain at all made with any form of resistance they did put up.

The first point of call is to ensure that all the necessary arms of Governance is involved and this is the only way to solve this problem else as long as some men under the guise of religion can fire and hire a woman with no repercussion, then every other woman that thinks outside the box is nothing but sitting duck and would be called a 'trouble maker' and some men would nicely use the lapses in the system to beat stubborn girls back into line. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.