Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released (20805 Views)

Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by obailala(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
xtrorse:

You're always masturbating on Igbo issues.

Check the records for the past decades by consulting Google and see that the previous cut-off points have been set abnormally high for Igbo States. Other States results have been much lower than this year's in comparison to Igbo's.

You dare accuse Igbos of self-centeredness, even when you know that Igbos have shown more 'Nigerianness' than your most preferred tribe?

As per hatred, such hatred had commenced in full gear since the days of Ahmadu Bello.
In case you're not in the know bid me to show you historical facts to back my assertion.

I am a full blooded Igbo man so it is my business when I see people bringing ridiccule to my tribe. Imo, Anambra, Delta, Ogun and Osun have consistently had the highest cut-off points and are regarded as the most educationally advantaged states in Nigeria. Continually insisting that it is an Igbo only issue will only expose you as an iredeemable tribal bigot and this repulsive acts is what mainly attracts resentment to Igbos by other tribes who also suffer from this same discrimination.

I do not know how some of you were rasied by your parent but you need to rid yourself of this retrogressive mentality. Stop ridiculing yourself!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:
I am a full blooded Igbo man so it is my business when I see people bringing ridiccule to my tribe. Imo, Anambra, Delta, Ogun and Osun have consistently had the highest cut-off points and are regarded as the most educationally advantaged states in Nigeria. Continually insisting that it is an Igbo only issue will only expose you as an iredeemable tribal bigot and this repulsive acts is what mainly attracts resentment to Igbos by other tribes who also suffer from this same discrimination.

I do not know how some of you were rasied by your parent but you need to rid yourself of this retrogressive mentality. Stop ridiculing yourself!

Stop amusing yourself by arrogantly assuming a mien of objectivity when it's obvious you're not far from a hypocrite.

You don't need to claim Igbo to make a valid point.
Did you bother to raise the faintest voice to challenge the political appointments thus far?

If you're well trained from home you would castigate the wicked Quota System put in place of merit to short-change certain people.

Igbos don't need your silly talk; take it to your preferred tribe!

3 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
StOla:
Each state is filling its guaranteed quota in a federal education scheme designed for unity. It is not an admission based on academic merit but on compulsory NATIONAL representation.

It is nobody's business what low score or high score you require to fill up your own state quota. The high score only suggest better literacy indices in the South as opposed to the North.
No state is cheating the other, neither will any state yield its quota to another state until there's no candidate from the original state to fill their rightful quota.

The high cut-off score in the South is what internal competition demands to fill up their quota, while the low cut-off score in the North is what the low literacy levels ensure would fill up their own quota also.

Anyone who has no space to fill in their state quota can always try the myriad of state owned public schools or private school.

Lastly, what has the released marks got to do with a specific targeting of Igbos? You guys should please shut the hell up.

Enough of this unnecessary misinformation.

""Each state is filling its guaranteed quota in a federal education scheme designed for unity. It is not an admission based on academic merit but on compulsory NATIONAL representation""

But national representation goes to the dust bin when ministers n appointments are made.

TUFIAKWA.

4 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by CSTR2: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Unity schools are crap anyway. Igbo kids are being dumbed down in those schools to create a general national IQ level.
What the eastern states should do is create special schools for the most gifted igbo children. The rest can go to unity schools.
The requirements for admission into this special schools should be much difficult than getting ''A'' in the british A-levels examinations.
Anyway given the fact that igboland is not a sovereign state pursuing scientific development, the aim of such special schools is defeated already.
A vexing conundrum.

8 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ballmer:
Some of all this Biafran wailer just won't stop frustrating well meaning Nigerian. Igbo should be careful with all this war mongering and wailing. What your Kanu is doing on radio was what led to about a million death within only three days in Rwanda.

If Igbo state do not want to be cheated they can lower their score to zero, every state as the prerogative to dictate what is desirous to their state. Kudos to Igbo States the highest required score. It's a bench mark for future succes.

Please use ur brain properly.

3 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by CSTR2: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:

You are not an igboman. stop lying.
It downgrades the quality of your post.

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
StOla:

Thank goodness you understand. Finally!

Sadly as the schools are set up, merit will never trump national representation.
That is why they are termed unity schools.

If merit is exaulted, some states will never make it to the schools even in their domain, ultimately defeating the purpose of the system.

You do know the schools were set up to foster national unity as an aftermath of the civil war? Except for older government schools like KC or QC that were also included to the pool of schools.

As long as the schools enjoy federal subsidies, they must remain federal in admission.

They are not the only secondary schools in Nigeria, they don't even constitute 1% of secondary schools in Nigeria, but all the time this list of cut off is realised, another opportunity beckons for sentimentalism.

I did not make it in my own time despite a high score, while a thousand Northerners might have made it with lower scores, but guess what?
The Northerners did not cheat me, I failed to measure up among my own peers to secure a place in Lagos state quota for very top schools in a Lagos.

Naturally, I moved on to another school that is non-unity from an ocean of choices.

Are u still selling dis rubbish

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by CSTR2: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nigeria is a sad case.

2 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ioannes:
from my pov, this is just common entrance, how many Northern pupils do u see in your classroom in the east? I believe the disparity in the cut-off marks is meant to reduce the high level of illiteracy in the north and at the very least ensure that children in the north get at least basic education to form 5 or ss3.

it means children from the south are at an advantage academically with easy access to education.
could remember when I served in Plateau state, some schools depended totally on corpers otherwise they wouldn't be opened for the session.

if we are to reduce illiteracy then this might actually be a good idea. it will give the northern children an opportunity, a shot to get secondary school education.

what they do with that education depends on them though. I think WAEC operates with a different standard. as well as UTME.

it would be interesting to compare the cut off for WAEC and NECO as well as post UTME.

besides I see cut off mark like 63, 64, 65 in the west and nobody is screaming blue murder.

After 55 years of stupidity via low cut off Mark's, illiteracy in d north is still soaring high...wtf

3 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
mapet:

Bros,

Thank you very much. Some Igbo folks here on NL are just showing your crude they are in reasoning. Quota system had been in existence before virtually these little minded folks were even concieved. How can you as a citizen expect that it is only your tribe that should benefit from a federal government arrangement and expect there will be peace?

If these folks don't get it, tell your state government to make the cut-off marks for Notherners 350/100 in Eastern state-owned schools, if that will pacify their jaundiced and myopic thinking.

That igbos are the best and the most intelligent in the world......Oh! shove it. It is only idiotic fools that celebrate such "ridiculous" feat, celebrating cut-off marks as if they are results. Bunch of Illiterates!!!. I would imagine that this is coming from shallow, inferiority-complexed or illiterate folks. Educated and decent (Igbo) folks will be more interested in engaging in enobling discuss and creating value.

One would have thought that you will celebrate the fact that these cut-off marks are good indicators to encourage our children to work hard, knowing fully well that provided they beat the cut-off marks, they develop a winning mentality. My daughter went through these exams 2 years ago scoring 179/200 and the cut-off was 120. Most important thing was the preparation she got that molded her into a champion..............

BUT when 40 appointments are shared in Nigeria, igbos get none and the Yoruba n Hausa claim "most qualified"

4 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by obailala(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
CSTR2:
You are not an igboman. stop lying.
It downgrades the quality of your post.
Being a senseless tribal bigot cannot and will never be the yardstick to measure Igboness. There are too many sensible Igbos out there and it would be a disservice if I keep quiet and allow the public perception of my tribe to be built on your sort of mentalities.. I am sorry, I do not owe you any further explanations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ballmer:

Well the European should have been Extremely uncomfortable to introduce civilisation to the Igbos and should have wiped the Igbos off the face of the earth Instead. At least The pathetic state of your civilisation And comparism to them would have been highly regrettable too.

They couldn't, igbos were too big for that.

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by CSTR2: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:
Being a senseless tribal bigot cannot and will never be the yardstick to measure Igboness. There are too many sensible Igbos out there and it would be a disservice if I keep quiet and allow the public perception of my tribe to be built on your sort of mentalities.. I am sorry, I do not owe you any further explanations.
You are not an igboman. Your post history says otherwise.
No matter how de-tribalized you claim to be, there are times when you just have to be pro-igbo.
Sorry, you are not an igbo man.

5 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by StOla: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
chuna1985:

""Each state is filling its guaranteed quota in a federal education scheme designed for unity. It is not an admission based on academic merit but on compulsory NATIONAL representation""

But national representation goes to the dust bin when ministers n appointments are made.

TUFIAKWA.

All idiots have since learned that even the most tribalistic of presidents is constrained by law to appoint ministers from each state.

All idiots except you.

3 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
StOla:

All you have said falls flat at the footsteps of national unity and integration - the compelling reason for establishing such schools after the civil war.

You will agree with me that these schools are hardly more than 1or 2 in each state, with Lagos having 3.

There are multitudes of schools nationwide for the kind of academic competition you obviously prefer. So why do we attach so much to schools that are like a drop in a mighty ocean.

For as long as these schools enjoy federal subsidies, they have no choice but to conform to the federal policy that masterminded their set up.

Sometime in the late 80's the federal government conceived a plan for a National School for the gifted, as an extension of the unity school system.
While I believe the school was eventually kick started much later, I would like to believe that even if admission has any form of federal character rule, it is secondary to merit - its primary requirement for admission.

The true unplug will be the government privatising the schools, stop the subsidies and let admission be at the discretion of the private proprietors. Everybody stops convulsing over subsidized qualitative education.

This then begs the question, didn't we have private schools all along?

As long as the schools are federal and set up with a national integration agenda, quota will continue to trump merit.

This is a very fundamental argument.

The failure or success of the unity schools in terms of academics, barely defines the greater secondary education in Nigeria that is constituted by all sorts of schools from state public, to private, to parochial.

So why the fuss over admission in unity schools when we are all aware of what the unity school is and hopes to achieve? Even ensuring that each state has a fair representation?

But some people insist, seeing that it is cheap yet relatively qualitative, that they must have what belongs to others within that system. Shamelessly making themselves out as victims instead of the greedy beings that they truly are.

Again, unity school is not by force. Lots of schools out there in the wild.

Are u a northerner

2 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:

Igbo states have the highest cut off Mark's...or are u blind

2 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
To my fellow Ndi Igbo, people will not take us serious if we do not show basic understanding and we cry foul anytime we hear "North" in any conversation. It's quite ridiculous.

Let me break it down; Some call the system "Quota System" others call it "Affirmative Action" (you may search for that). It's primarily designed "to encourage" participation in an activity, usually when a particular group of persons or people have been found out not to partake in that activity as much as other persons or people. Everyone knows Northern Nigeria is the least literate part of Nigeria. So how can literacy be encouraged? Simply by increasing the number of participants by LOWERING their cut off marks which by the way doesn't infringe on any other region's "share".

As for we in the east whenever we give birth to a child what we're thinking of 'is which school the child will attend and not if the child will attend school or not. That speaks volume, it means there is HIGH PARTICIPATION, so how can we encourage excellence? By raising the cut off mark.
After achieving high participation the next goal is excellence.

2 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by obailala(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
CSTR2:
You are not an igboman. Your post history says otherwise.
No matter how de-tribalized you claim to be, there are times when you just have to be pro-igbo.
Sorry, you are not an igbo man.
If i want to be pro-Igbo, it doesn't mean I have to throw away my sense of reasoning for it; there are certainly other ways to be pro Igbo other than openly being an annoying tribalist.

The title of this thread says "Another Injustice Against Igbos" and I think that is an unecessary tribal statement that would raise resentment against Igbos especially when it is clear that lots of non-Igbos are also victims in the issue in question. What else would you term a pro-Igbo argument if not for my expression of dissaproval over the unecessary racist title?

3 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
StOla:

All idiots have since learned that even the most tribalistic of presidents is constrained by law to appoint ministers from each state.

All idiots except you.

We have never had a tribalistic president till buhari entered.

Secondly u chose to ignore the 40 appointments buhari made without any igbos.

Calling u an idiott can only glorify u.

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
gbemtrol:
To my fellow Ndi Igbo, people will not take us serious if we do not show basic understanding and we cry foul anytime we hear "North" in any conversation. It's quite ridiculous.

Let me break it down; Some call the system "Quota System" others call it "Affirmative Action" (you may search for that). It's primarily designed "to encourage" participation in an activity, usually when a particular group of persons or people have been found out not to partake in that activity as much as other persons or people. Everyone knows Northern Nigeria is the least literate part of Nigeria. So how can literacy be encouraged? Simply by increasing the number of participants by LOWERING their cut off marks which by the way doesn't infringe on any other region's "share".

As for we in the east whenever we give birth to a child what we're thinking of 'is which school the child will attend and not if the child will attend school or not. That speaks volume, it means there is HIGH PARTICIPATION, so how can we encourage excellence? By raising the cut off mark.
After achieving high participation the next goal is excellence.

Mister, did you show such basic understanding when the important 40 political appointments were made excluding the SE?

Did you raise the faintest voice to challenge that injustice?
Or you are waiting for the compulsory ministerial appointments to make up your mind?

Is it not ridiculous that you're pontificating on Igbos' disadvantaged position when in reality your tribe have only flourished at the expense of others at such lopsidedness in the polity?

Need I remind you the extent your tribe goes to malign and paint other people black using every available media outfit at their disposal just to prove a point?

Did you see Igbos engaging in such campaign of calumny to short-change others and prove a point?
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by obailala(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Igbo states have the highest cut off Mark's...or are u blind
Abia 65
Akwa Ibom 63
Anambra 66
Delta 65
Edo 63
Enugu 65
Imo 66
Lagos 65
Ogun 65
Ondo 64
Osun 64

Chuna1985, there is no doubt Imo and Anambra consistently have the highest cut-offs and are considered the educationally most advantaged states in Nigeria, but taking a look at that list above, it is clear that states like Delta, AkwaIbom, Lagos, Osun, Ogun etc also have considerably similar cut-off points to Imo and Anambra when you consider the entire list.

So my point is simple, can we please for once, put into consideration the feelings of others when we open such threads and make it look like it is only Igbos that are discriminated by some of these retrogressive policies?... A honest question for you, how do you think a hard-working person from Delta state for instance would feel about the title of this thread?... What do you think would be the genuine perception of this hard-working Delta man about Igbos when he reads this title?

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by ArodewilliamsT: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:
[s]If i want to be pro-Igbo, it doesn't mean I have to throw away my sense of reasoning for it; there are certainly other ways to be pro Igbo other than openly being an annoying tribalist.

The title of this thread says "Another Injustice Against Igbos" and I think that is an unecessary tribal statement that would raise resentment against Igbos especially when it is clear that lots of non-Igbos are also victims in the issue in question. What else would you term a pro-Igbo argument if not for my expression of dissaproval over the unecessary racist title?[/s]

Why do enjoy deceiving yourself? you will become Igbo the day my dog becomes a Horse.

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by CSTR2: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:
If i want to be pro-Igbo, it doesn't mean I have to throw away my sense of reasoning for it; there are certainly other ways to be pro Igbo other than openly being an annoying tribalist.

The title of this thread says "Another Injustice Against Igbos" and I think that is an unecessary tribal statement that would raise resentment against Igbos especially when it is clear that lots of non-Igbos are also victims in the issue in question. What else would you term a pro-Igbo argument if not for my expression of dissaproval over the unecessary racist title?
I am not someone you can bullshitt your way through.
Nigeria is a nation of tribes. There are always different interests playing.
Even your national leaders are often tribal. The most de-tribalized Nigerian knows when to play the ethnic card. It is a matter of survival.
I have gone through your posts, there is no semblance of igboness in it.
I have never seen you defend igbo interests even when it is the right thing to do.
You are either an imposter or not very smart.

2 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by BushidoBlue(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
StOla:

Go and change the laws that established the unity schools and stop making noise where it is of no relevance. It is not a school of merit or for the gifted. It is a unity school for National Integration.

If you are not interested, get your kids into private schools where you may actually get admission by academic merit, but you would also pay the true worth of the education received, unlike the subsidized unity school.

Why must you always covet what does not belong to you?
You have your quota, they have theirs, is that too difficult for a greedy soul to deal with?

I have no time for tribal arguments on a Monday.

Do you ever give yourself any rest from tribal agitations?

Wow!!! I doff my hat at your hypocrisy!!!!

So when selecting leaders of the same society you won't say this or remember this.

3 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by wytecat: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
What difference does it make, ibos are CHEAT CZARS, and should be made tougher for them cos they would cheat even their cut off Mark is 0.

Ibos are NOT on the level playing field with the rest of the country, everything is warfare to them.
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
xtrorse:

Mister, did you show such basic understanding when the important political appointments were made excluding the SE?

Did you raise the faintest voice to challenge that injustice?
Or you are waiting for the compulsory ministerial appointments to make up your mind?

Is it not ridiculous that you're pontificating on Igbos' disadvantaged position when in reality your tribe have only flourished at the expense of others at such lopsidedness in the polity?

Need I remind you the extent your tribe goes to malign and paint other people black using every available media outfit at their disposal just to prove a point?

Did you see Igbos engaging in such campaign of calumny to short-change others and prove a point?

If you had written that in English, I would have grasped your point!

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
gbemtrol:
If you had written that in English, I would have grasped your point!

That's better..
Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by StOla: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Wow!!! I doff my hat at your hypocrisy!!!!

So when selecting leaders of the same society you won't say this or remember this.

What is the hypocrisy about stating facts as they are.

Have I told any lie or put a yoke on my brother that I cannot carry?

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by obailala(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Why do enjoy deceiving yourself? you will become Igbo the day my dog becomes a Horse.
Enjoy your fools paradise.. I don't owe you or anyone an explanation.

1 Like

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:

Abia 65
Akwa Ibom 63
Anambra 66
Delta 65
Edo 63
Enugu 65
Imo 66
Lagos 65
Ogun 65
Ondo 64
Osun 64

Chuna1985, there is no doubt Imo and Anambra consistently have the highest cut-offs and are considered the educationally most advantaged states in Nigeria, but taking a look at that list above, it is clear that states like Delta, AkwaIbom, Lagos, Osun, Ogun etc also have considerably similar cut-off points to Imo and Anambra when you consider the entire list.

So my point is simple, can we please for once, put into consideration the feelings of others when we open such threads and make it look like it is only Igbos that are discriminated by some of these retrogressive policies?... A honest question for you, how do you think a hard-working person from Delta state for instance would feel about the title of this thread?... What do you think would be the genuine perception of this hard-working Delta man about Igbos when he reads this title?

See a previous year's Unity Schools Admission Cut-off Marks for your comparison:

Abia - Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa - Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom - Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra - Male(139) Female(139)[
Bauchi - Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa - Male(72) Female(72)
Benue - Male(111) Female(111)
Borno - Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers - Male(97) Female(97)
Delta - Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi - Male(112) Female(112)
Edo - Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti - Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu - Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe - Male(58) Female(58)
Imo - Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa - Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna - Male(91) Female (91)
Kano - Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina - Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi - Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi - Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara - Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos - Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa - Male(58) Female(58)
Niger - Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun - Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo - Male(126) Female(126)
Osun - Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo - Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau - Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers - Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto - Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba - Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe - Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara - Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja - Male(90) Female(90)

Summary:
Anambra - 139
Imo - 138
Ebonyi - 112 (the odd one out)
Abia - 130
Enugu - 134

2 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by obailala(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
CSTR2:
I am not someone you can bullshitt your way through.
Nigeria is a nation of tribes. There are always different interests playing.
Even your national leaders are often tribal. The most de-tribalized Nigerian knows when to play the ethnic card. It is a matter of survival.
I have gone through your posts, there is no semblance of igboness in it.
I have never seen you defend igbo interests even when it is the right thing to do.
You are either an imposter or not very smart.
So in your peculiar wisdom, the title of this thread is what you call 'smart' and a defence of Igbo interests?... You are free to enjoy your fools paradise with those restricted in your ideology!

2 Likes

Re: Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released by Cjrane2: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
warrior01:
This is so disheartening as the injustice continues where even a female child from Anambra has to score 66 and above to get admission while a child from sokoto has to score only 7 to get same. Is it fair? Where is the merit in this case?

if you set exams between a human being and a monkey, you'd expect the human being to score higher than the monkey right?

I hope that answers your question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!! / INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG / Buhari appoints Adeniran as Surveyor-General of the Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.