Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (65598 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mideactive: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2015
Pls tell her 2 contact me bro tongue,but come to thing of it she might be infected :oi nor dey o lipsrsealed
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by ClintonDal(m): 12:22am On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't know what some girls want.

If you make a move, they tag you a pervert.

If you don't, They get angry and call you a weakling.

Very unstable gender.
Women hardly think forward or backward, their thoughts always run in circles or like scalar quantities.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by ginggerxy: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op are u dating her or what?
dating is another name for first class scam
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by ginggerxy: 12:24am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why dont u stop her when she was kissing u?cos i see no reason u should refuse her sex and accepted to kiss her!
same way you too could accept kiss and deny the guy of sex

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mailkeem(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2015
@OP, you did very well. Not so many men can survive the temptation. Something tells me you will do well in life...ignore the babe and focus of your life. Sex is highly spiritual, as a single guy, you've really got to be careful...my 2cents!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by fitinwell: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'.

'No I can't' I told her.
She gets angry and leaves. I really don't know what to do now.

[size=18pt]Op talk true you have an infection on your private part..? [/size]
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by stanvesco(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'No I can't' I told her.

bros if u write novel,e no go sweet at al o.
1st person narative is teribli borin?
Shes mad at u bkos u made her feel unatractive
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by creepsyme(f): 12:30am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

'No I can't' I told her.
simple@ call her again and phuck her dats all..
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by blackpanda: 12:31am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why dont u stop her when she was kissing u?cos i see no reason u should refuse her sex and accepted to kiss her!

Mumu oshi grin
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Bonuwa: 12:35am On Oct 11, 2015
My frnd stop posting rubbish here. If u don't know wat to do go n commite suicide by hanging nt book type ooo pls
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Ashez: 12:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
which one is free food?he does not feel like to have sex.......stop seeing (sex)it as if it's a privilege
God bless u plenty o jare
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by 0079jaBond(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
maybe

He doesn't have to do that
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by itzemar(m): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

'No I can't' I told her.

my brother, I thank God for your life! if you had sex with her that day, who knows what might have happened to you? Girls give you free sex like that?
#mba
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by 0079jaBond(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Op, you did well.

You did not allow your maleness (d*ck) to becloud your senses, rather you allowed your man-ness (head, pardon my English*) to rule the show.

Now that's a simple definition of a real man.

And for the girl, give some space for some time. If she doesn't call or text, then do so and just ask about her well being. Apologize if you feel like.
But warning: don't allow that incidence or whatever outcome of it to trap you. Move on and keep being real
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by ManTiger(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Sounded like one of many Andyblaze's imaginary stuffs.

Note: She is HIV+
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by tichukwurah(m): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Untold Stories: True Life Story of How I Contacted HIV
I was born and brought up in a God fearing Christian family that believes in moral and religious discipline. I grew up disciplined to the extent that I never had a boyfriend till I entered the University of Port-harcourt in 2006. All my friends knew me that I am a good girl who takes no nonsense from anyone especially the guys, and for this, guys hardly approached me even though I am a very beautiful girl with everything guys desire in a woman- from curves to feminine gifts.After my first year in UNIPORT, I decided it’s time to loosen myself and enjoy my life a bit, like some of my friends would say: Anne, na you holy pass, come girl flex o! I ignorantly danced to their tune by accepting to go out with James, a guy working with SAIPEM Contracting Nigeria, an oil servicing company in PH. James is charming, in fact he is every young girl’s dream guy, including most of my friends, who do tell me that I am lucky to have found a guy like James -tall, dark skinned, macho and most importantly he got cash, what every campus girl dreams of.
As a good girl I am, I decided not to accept any other guy in my life irrespective of the uncountable number of guys pestering me to be their girlfriend, and I also thought James was faithful to me like I was to him, but that was my first sin.
We dated for a year and three months before I finally succumbed to sleep with him, and before I did, I told him openly that I hate condoms because I am afraid it may have a negative reaction on my canal system, so I suggested that we must go for a HIV screening, and to my greatest surprise, James agreed, so we went to one reputable hospital at Iwofe road, and to my utmost surprise again, both of us tested negative. This result made me fall more in love with James, and was ready to give him all of myself as he wished.
After the first intercourse, it was as if I got initiated into a...http://tichukwurah..com/2015/10/true-life-story-of-how-i-contacted-hiv.html
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

'No I can't' I told her.

Thank your God.

Na small e remain, she for package you as father for another mans pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by flyforall: 1:03am On Oct 11, 2015
1.Spiritually speaking maybe she has seen your success and want to tap into it via sex.

2.Physically speaking you for bell your homie make Una tag team on that aRs give am the lashing of her life that will make her b walking from side to side.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by JayJustus(m): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2015
what about the Nairaland rule of "Chop and clean mouth?" abeg....these hoes ain't loyal...
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Jamsonille00(m): 1:23am On Oct 11, 2015
[b][/b] hmm Imagination the workshop of the mind.. .
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by newspostng(m): 1:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Don't do it....don't touch her.girls are now desperate nowadays and looking for guys who will mistakenly impregnate them.they are all desperate to get married and will use this to tie a guy down.don't be foolll
If you don't want her.stay away from her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by orakle007: 1:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Fake Story sad shocked Next !!
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by iluvpomo(m): 2:05am On Oct 11, 2015
@OP. Don't worry, somebody else will give her good D. You did what you were comfortable with.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Iamthoney(m): 2:27am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I won't say I love because I don't want any lady to have control over my emotions. I am just ok with her, may be she wants more, I don't know
Then give her more mah mehn since she want more.
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Iamthoney(m): 2:31am On Oct 11, 2015
Dojupyo:

You are getting it all wrong, in fact we will gladly date a guy without sex involved..
Why I said its rare to see a guy of his type, is because he refused the Sugar that was forced into his mouth ## maybe he licked the Sugar grin
Need I tell u to speak for only thyself alone? Which one is we? Abeg ooooo
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Iamthoney(m): 2:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Why this kind girls no de come my side na stubborn heads I de meet
You beat me to it dude...I wan type the same thing I swear down

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Iamthoney(m): 2:34am On Oct 11, 2015
mascot87:

I'll gladly fu*k that girl over & over again if na me. That guy na dolapo
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki...badtguy
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Eluwilussit(m): 2:35am On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't know what some girls want.

If you make a move, they tag you a pervert.

If you don't, They get angry and call you a weakling.

Very unstable gender.

If u don't make a move u are truly a weakling. Mind you, it is way better to be a pervert than to be a weakling. Op is a weakling. Most boys go tru that stage at some point, but u are expected to grow up with time.

If a babe wants you, you better have a genuine reason to back off. Op didn't tell us his reasons for saying no, so I will assume he's a weakling. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by bummyla(m): 3:00am On Oct 11, 2015
You did the right thing! Don't feel bad about it! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by swaggprofessor(m): 3:11am On Oct 11, 2015
guy I just have to congratulate u for being a man cos it ain't easy to have a pussy dangling in front u n not do anytin about it. I support your action cos nowadays most girls should be feared rather than bleeped.i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Do u love her?if yes tell her and let her knw u r not after sex only,u wnt something more dan sex with her!
so funny. want something more than sex with a girl who throws herself at a man easily? don't be naive. u think this is her first time? anyway as usual u females will want to defend yourselves...

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by iampatra(f): 3:43am On Oct 11, 2015
Bro two gboza for u, cos u did well by not allowing her to lure u,they are destiny killers!! By their act we shall no them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.