Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. (8814 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Cant Break Up With Her...need Your Advice Pls / Big Problem, Do I Get Away From Her? Need Help From Any Mature Women/men... :/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
Kadijat is a common name. Will people stop being uber suspicious and focus on the issues? How many Iya Kadijats are there in this world?
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2009
I suggest you dont try to send snide insults my way "Iya" cos last I checked you're the one with a kid for a married man

who has the self esteem problem, moi or the woman who sat for 8 years while a man denied marrying her

yet had NO problem using your connections and money for his business? That alone didnt wake your ass up. You are more or less a "baby mama" so yea you are part of the akata statistics.

$20 out of $2000 and you think you can talk to people anyhow. You must be crazy.

Seriously. what are you doing NOW about the situation other than ranting on NL? As for not placing blame on "my brother". First of all, I have nothing to do with such lunatics. He disrespected his Naija wife anyway. Secondly, you keep screaming he had papers. what papers? Nothing matters other than true citizenship which you helped him obtained. Do you think if he wasnt a citizen and just had the "usual papers", he'd be able to bring his REAL family down?

You are there being madam helpful, helping the wife with ESL or whatever while she's wearing clothes YOUR MONEY paid for. You're not serious.

My pity well dried up a long time ago. Women get on my nerves esp since BS like this has been happening for so long and people still fall for it. I dont get it. Ko ye mi!
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by sistawoman: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
IyaKadijat,

Hit me up sis on yahoo. I am working from home today and am here all day.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by IyaKadijat(f): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2009
I'm done talking to Thiefofhearts since she is too dumb to realize that I am not an "akata". NEXT!
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by IyaKadijat(f): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
sistawoman:

IyaKadijat,

Hit me up sis on yahoo. I am working from home today and am here all day.

Oh my-the infamous sistawoman! Everyone had such nice things to say about you and I would really appreciate your input-but I myself have got to stop diddle-daddling around on this computer or I'm going to be late for work. I am definitely going to hit you up later, though.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by Pataki: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Kadijat is a common name. Will people stop being uber suspicious and focus on the issues? How many Iya Kadijats are there in this world?
You keep hitting the nail on the head. Unfortunately, the loud mouths here are too daft to get to the bane of the discussion. Which however  has been dealt with.

@ IyaKadijat,

I recommend you hit Sistawoman up on her Messenger. She has some of the best responses on this forum when it comes to such matters.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2009
yme kokolet 1 2
yme kokolet 12

cheesy
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2009
IyaKadijat:

I'm done talking to Thiefofhearts since she is too dumb to realize that I am not an "akata". NEXT!

so the fact dat she does not agree with u,as made her dumb right?

seriously i said this from the onset,all u want is pity,and when smone challenges you,u cry foul

why do women always blame their stupidity on men

8 yrs is enough for an infant to grow beards and become intelligent

jeeeezzz
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2009
amebo no1.:

so the fact dat she does not agree with u,as made her dumb right?

seriously i said this from the onset,all u want is pity,and when smone challenges you,u cry foul

why do women always blame their stupidity on men

8 yrs is enough for an infant to grow beards and become intelligent

jeeeezzz

are you minding that rainbow clown. Im not the rest of the board that worship foreigners, sho ti gbo? If a Naija chick wrote a story half as pathetic as this, most of what Ive been saying would be a piece of cake compared to the nastiness they would have shown her. Ori e pe.

Obviously the twit hasnt seen my replies to bridget, leilah and co (women Ive defended many times btw til I realize they didnt want to learn from their mistakes). Im so bored with hearing that women still fall for such bullshit. if all you want is pity, you're playing yourself.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

are you minding that rainbow clown.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin take ya time diaaaaa angry ,did u not read where she said,she "match" and older naija women dont wear good colours or so undecided undecided undecided

yea the dress and shoe might match, but the main question is cheesy grin

DOES THE BODY MATCH?
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
So its about worshiping foreigners now?

Oh well. undecided
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2009
jenni. *waka* lmao ika oshi  tongue

spike im one of those who believe people here are meaner to fellow nigerians when they bring their problems compared to those of other races or countries. I dont believe I said you were one of them but there are many of such people here.

she brought the problem here, did she really think everyone was gonna be like "sorry o" "God is your strength" blah blah. abeg. just telling it like it is. stop funding his so called business and maybe he wont be able to spend THEIR money or should I say HER money buying designer wears for someone else.

my tear ducts are dead for this board
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2009
Oh well.
I just happen to believe her story and think it can happen to anyone. There might have been some places where she just let things slip without stamping her foot, but she believed this man for 8 years! I can't even begin to imagine how much that will hurt. Calling her a derogatory name like "akata" is not exaclty telling it as it is. Be nice. wink

PS. Amebo, She said she's lost 30 pounds, whats with the jab about her body again? You are always quick to make fun of how/what other people look like as if you're anything close to Tyra Banks yourself. undecided
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2009
thats the problem with most of us here

i believe in telling it as it is

if someone makes a mistake tell that person outrightly, and reduce the sorry

its obvious iya kadijat only came here for sorry, and if you do otherwise,she gets angry,i mean. . .  undecided

like someone said,must evryone of us tell her sorry? i told her,i told her , her mistake and thonia slim and co,almost cut off my head

not in this generation will a woman live with a man for 8 years and still be daft to some mind of things(no insult intended)

8 years with a man ,ok lets take that one as a mistake, the mans wife is here,still  it looks like iya kadijat expects him to come back to her

this man hardly spends money on her,but spends alot on his wife,yet when he comes they still have sex

seriously, at 29 she should know better, common sense really isnt common
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

jenni. *waka* lmao ika oshi  tongue

grin grin ehen ,does the body match? grin grin grin grin
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

PS. Amebo, She said she's lost 30 pounds, whats with the jab about her body again? You are always quick to make fun of how/what other people look like as if you're anything close to Tyra Banks yourself. undecided

the last time i checked tyra banks pics without makeup,she was looking very ugly,so is there someone else,you will like to compare me with?
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
So everyone is ugly to you except yourself then?
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oh well.
I just happen to believe her story and think it can happen to anyone. There might have been some places where she just let things slip without stamping her foot, but she believed this man for 8 years! I can't even begin to imagine how much that will hurt. Calling her a derogatory name like "akata" is not exaclty telling it as it is. Be nice. wink

kokoye is also given to Hispanics. How come people only come rescue black americans when they are called "akatas"  

It's not even about her past mistakes,. it's about what she is STILL DOING. She's STILL sleeping with a dude that pretty much ignored her existence now for his real family. Despite 8 years, he still brought the family over, so does she think her bed skills will make him stay with her now? She's watching him spend money from a business she funded buying expensive stuff for another woman yet here looking for pity. How come BAs are only loud and obnoxious to fellow BA males but for everyone else they lose their sense? Shouldnt she have cut off funds by now? Out of tax refund, this dude gave the mother of his daughter, a measly $20 and she's wondering what to do?

Im confused, how do you pity someone who's making things worse?

also many of us have seen jenni's pics. she's gorgeous. Tyra's a multi-colored goat.  tongue
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

So everyone is ugly to you except yourself then?

show me where i said i am not ugly?

when it comes to being ugly,no matter how wowo one might be,atleast u will be  more goodlooking than somebody
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

also many of us have seen jenni's pics. she's gorgeous. Tyra's a multi-colored goat.  tongue

see whos talking, if i had that chest and backside of yours. the sky would have been my limit cool
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by jaybee3(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

kokoye is also given to Hispanics. How come people only come rescue black americans when they are called "akatas"  

It's not even about her past mistakes,. it's about what she is STILL DOING. She's STILL sleeping with a dude that pretty much ignored her existence now for his real family. Despite 8 years, he still brought the family over, so does she think her bed skills will make him stay with her now? She's watching him spend money from a business she funded buying expensive stuff for another woman yet here looking for pity. How come BAs are only loud and obnoxious to fellow BA males but for everyone else they lose their sense? Shouldnt she have cut off funds by now? Out of tax refund, this dude gave the mother of his daughter, a measly $20 and she's wondering what to do?

She has reiterated several times that she def won't be going that route again. For crying out loud the sista might have only known only this man all through the 8 years bearing in mind that she also invested all her life with hope of getting everlasting love/affection in return.
We all can talk the talk but if being put into such situation how are we going to deal with it? nothing wrong with being harsh and having a different opinion to things as we all think differently but the fact still remains that it's quite an heavy task that might involve loads of counselling, support from friends and families for her to be able to get out of the situation.

I haven't read from her previous posts whereby she has asked to be pitied as such but continuous encouragement, somewhat harsh but firm advices will only spurr her on to be able to achieve the unenviable task that she has to carry out.

I don't see her as an idiot, neither a fool (not suggesting you said or insinuated that) as being a fool for love is something that will always continue to happen.
Please give her a break.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by jaybee3(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
Just to add, yes she might be weak which by no means is a crime whatsoever.
Life is full of challenges and this is definitely one she has to rise up to deal with on her own with encouragements from all angles.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Hmmn. . . .when people call the Yoruba tribe derogatory names, I see your reaction. You called her an akata (which she has obviously been called to her face before), what was she supposed to do, accept it meekly?
I have pity for her because of all the things she has been through. She continued to have sex with him after they broke up, yes. It made the situation worse but it just shows how weak and vulnerable she was.
I had a friend who used to get beaten up by her boyfriend anytime she caught him RED HANDED with another woman. No matter how much I talked her into to leaving him, she'd still manage to succumb to him whenever he came back. She didn't leave him until she had enough strenght to do so. These things are not easy Karma, every one cannot be hard as nails.
I also believe she started this thread asking for help on how to move on and take care of her child. She mentioned that she still looks out the window everyday hoping he'd come home. Isn't that typical of any heart broken person?
I'm not disputing that Amebo is gorgeous or whatever but her focal point a lot of times has to do with dissing people's physical appearances. Diss someone else so people can say "ahn ahn, is it because you are fine"? How can that kind of person be truly gorgeous?!
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2009
honestly spikey, how many people have i dissed on this forum

whats my business if someone calls me ugly or gorgeous

pls tell me how many pple i have dissed

when it comes to having a misunderstanding with people,yes im up for that one,pple dont always agree wt me,same way i dont agree with them, but tell me how many people have i dissed their looks?

the way u r putting it on here,one will think thats what i do everyday

spare me,so gbo?
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2009
I am not sure of how many but I have definitely seen it before.
Plus, this thread and how you managed to slip in Iya Kadijat's body into the thread is a pristine example. smiley
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2009
If she doesnt accept the "title" and mentions it, that's fine. Just dont need other people telling me other wise

she's not helping her kid with that behavior spikey, that's my point. Cant just keep giving her the "its gonna be alright" song. it's not about her anymore, it's about her kid and this BS that she has to watch.

Ive been giving her suggestions to get things in order, just because Im not adding "there there" doesnt mean Im wrong. I think giving realistic solutions are better than "it will be well. God will see you thru"
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
nope it isnt, you are lying u know  spikey wink , tell me,have u never insulted someones looks before? so why play holy? grin grin

i insult people but i hardly insult their looks, so why are you making up stories

and a lot of people will agree with me on here that i dont always diss peoples looks,why should i?

even me,i insult myself a lot,so wahts the biggie?why do u pple take the internet so seriously?internet isnt your life is it?
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2009
I haven't insulted anyone's looks before, please feel free to dig up. smiley

Now, its about taking the internet too seriously? Please, slow the roll, how did we get there?
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by No2Atheism(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2009
@thief of hearts, haba now oti tooo. pele pele, nigba ti o kin se pe iwo ati obinrin yen tin nija tele.

@amebono.1 welldone i don see your handiwork,
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You called Serena Williams a dog  tongue
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by JJYOU: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
amebo no1.:

honestly spikey, how many people have i dissed on this forum

whats my business if someone calls me ugly or gorgeous

pls tell me how many pple i have dissed

when it comes to having a misunderstanding with people,yes im up for that one,pple dont always agree wt me,same way i dont agree with them, but tell me how many people  have i dissed their looks?

the way u r putting it on here,one will think thats what i do everyday

spare me,so gbo?
tyra banks no fine. i beg forget that one.  ok you dont give out face towel  when did that become a crime on NL? we are  meant to tell it the way we see it not the way others see it. this is an open forum young lady.  plus you dont have to answe everyone. you forgot your name.

i am beginning to look for my victims now. hope i am not starting too late?

spikedcylinder:

Now, its about taking the internet too seriously? Please, slow the roll, how did we get there?

amebo no1.:

nope it isnt, you are lying u know  spikey wink , tell me,have u never insulted someones looks before? so why play holy? grin grin

i insult people but i hardly insult their looks, so why are you making up stories

and a lot of people will agree with me on here that i dont always diss peoples looks,why should i?

even me,i insult myself a lot,so wahts the biggie?why do u pple take the internet so seriously?internet isnt your life is it?

shooooo the bad boy wey give this girl belle dey rest una wan start another war here.  i beg wetin dem call am self.  swine flu dey towm make una no make una self vulnerable to any sickness.  haba chill fine or no fine na someone love una. that is the most important.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
@spikey

yea taking what amebo says or posts on NL is beginning to give sm pple sleepless night,whether i insult people or they insult me,who cares? grin grin

ok honey i am done  wink cool

ThiefOfHearts:

You called Serena Williams a dog  tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin

@no2atheism

wetin i do? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? / For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo* / Stop!don't Marry Her!she Is Not A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.