Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (66689 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Mekybliss(f): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Because no body wants to be stranded under the rain
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by happney65: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
DavidAnte:
Nigeria is a third world country with third world mentality .Most people in Nigeria survive on less than $2 a day.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Spydamannn(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
She wants to go to the movies with you and those Nice places but she aint going with you with Okada...she's a Classic babe Lol
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Bamz(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Felitsa187:

Not true. Dont just conclude, bruh!!

It's refreshing to have someone with a different perspective. smiley

So in essence you're different from the rest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by teepsee(f): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Brother, they want you to work harder and hit the pot. My dear nobody want to suffer again oo, even me
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mekybliss:

Lame

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ojnnaco(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Gbam.
icedbeatz:
it's the stamp/certificate that endorses you as a loaded guy, haven't you heard that women can perceive money from million miles away?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by sage2(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Why do I see you on almost every thread?

Why do you go to almost every thread?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Acidosis:
Poverty & Poverty mentality

I personally know guys that have enough money in the bank to get a car but they don't consider it as priority. Girls should learn to look beyond material assets.

Some people have assets running in millions and hundreds of thousands in treasure bills, some invest buying lands.

I'm particularly lucky I don't fall in the arms of such materialistic ladies.
u never wan lay fast b dat.....sb I know dat is strengthening his hands on driving...don land two...na bros car oh.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by escobar07(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
I might not know all the reasons, but poverty and inability to see beyond ones nose rank high.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn't have gotten her attention if it wasn't for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off!

You just have to take that to a large extent, a man is a success-object.

On the other hand, all things being equal, the SAME woman will respond to you very differently, in different environments.

In the first instance, there was lots of social pressure, in the second, way less.

We could even throw in persistence in there as well, as it was your second approach.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mekybliss:
y u no get?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
kamez:
who like trekking?

back when I was a student of imsu, the guys with cars were the ones dating the prettiest girls.. the remnants were left for we trekkers

during my final year I managed to buy a '1999 Camry (pencil light,) and my life changed.. seriously I almost refused to graduate. because I was having the fun of my life.

these babes will appreciate it more of u drive them out for just a bottle of coke than entering keke and spending 10k on a date.

everyone likes comfort sha. so I no blame them

Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Girls no wan know whether na you get the car or your papa own in as much you dey drive be you a driver you go get them.

One of my guy wey be driver the guy don use their company car fvck girls tire.lols

Though na the stupid ones go fall sha

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by JigsawKillah(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Djicemob:
Lmao grin
Guys wey nor get 4leg or even 2leg nor get hope be dat?

so you nor know? If you gradge and no work, do rituals
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by JigsawKillah(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Djicemob:
Lmao grin
Guys wey nor get 4leg or even 2leg nor get hope be dat?

so you nor know? If you gradge and no work, do rituals
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn't have gotten her attention if it wasn't for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off!
jhony just come
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by router123(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Millz404:
Because e no easy to trek for inside hot sun

Den make d girl buy her own car

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dem want soft ground o.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Pinky! Are you pondering what am pondering
I think so brain cheesy
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Owliver(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
during hnd my guy carry car come oh, girls begin rush am like flies wey dey follow shit. E kan finally get babe cos of car. the babe begin feed am 247 for just one favour...

to come pick and drop her at her lodge so her friends go see her in a car.

pikanto kia grin

edited*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
papa English thank you undecided
I achieved two things:
a. u just updated.
b.u typed properly.
isn't that not worth celebrating?
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Acidosis(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
pet4ril:
And why do I see any guy that has a car as a play boy? I mean not always serious and faithful in relationships...... or should I change this mentality about them?
Yes please change that mentality smiley
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by teddyflexz: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
why are d gals not commenting . I guess d op s right. If not they would hav com out defend themselves

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
not only yu sir
May God deliver our ladies jawe
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ceezah: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
All Naija girls are gold diggers. I don't even own a car, but because my house is tuished, I don't stress myself much, I just invite them over to my place, the rest, as they say is history.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Owliver:
during hnd my guy carry car come oh, girls begin rush am like flies wey dey follow shit. E kan finally get babe cos of car. the babe begin feed am 247 for just one favour...

to come pick and drop her at her lodge so her friends go see her in a car.

pikanto hyondai grin
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Owliver(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
teddyflexz:
why are d gals not commenting . I guess d op s right. If not they would hav com out defend themselves
nobody fit deny this one na. my padi for east wan cry tire. e say e need car by all means. say him friends wey get car dey pack all the girls even when them broke sometimes. loool nawa oh

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Mekybliss(f): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
kosplateau:

y u no get?
I sure do
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by dovetark: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't think it's just a girl thing, generally people are moved by what they see and come to think of it who wouldn't go for comfort? Yeah, I think it's rather superficial to like/fall for someone because of material things, for me to be endeared to you, it has to be more than that... Having a beautiful soul! but I tell you that I'll have more expectations and initially, more regard for a girl who drives than one who treks.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
kosplateau:

I achieved two things:
a. u just updated.
b.u typed properly.
isn't that not worth celebrating?
You achieved nothing:

A. I didn't update it

B. I typed nothing properly ( cos that's my way of writing)

Celebrate what ever!
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Same way nigerian men fall for ass undecided
Nd white chicks undecided

We fall for cars!
Cos atleast if we want to be used nd dumped we gat bars to rely on

Av come to tink of it for everytin a nigerian girl do to a nigerian guy they deserve it angry

Let one yeye nigeria boy quote me i will read out ur bio-data for u angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.