Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (20181 Views)

How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by bigben3: 10:00am On May 04, 2009
It's rather interesting how most folks here are quick to cast aspersion and pass judgement on others.The poster has been honest about what happened and i don't really think there is any big deal to the whole thing.it is just been real.I am rather surprised by the holier than thou attitude of most rejoinders in here,i am very sure that most respondents have at one time or the other done worst things,hence why crucifying this guy.Ofcourse what he has done left much to be desire but for crying out loud who amongst us all here is a saint?When are we going to stop being hypocrate and be real for once?@Poster,if you are trully sure you don't want this affair any longer,just be firm about this and move on,after the initial pain and emotional stuff everybody will get on with their lives,wish you all the best and try to stay off tempt,
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Jelectric(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2009
like the other guy said,, enjoy it while u can!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by forme22(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2009
[ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr bob,the crime has already been commited.dnt mind all thes religious fanatics telling u u'll reap what u sow and bullshit! Face facts,dis is NAIJA,d worst dat cn happen is your wife moves to her father's house after a while she returns,it's nt lyk she'll sue you to court and take half your properties, if ur enjoying your affair enjoy it WELL! Just dnt tell your wife YOURSELF,and if d away chick tells ur wife,DENY it 4 d sake of ur marriage and kids, women'll always believe wat u tell them when it comes to cheating cuz deep down they want to believe its not true,]

@ tudor  U ARE THE BEST MAD MAN IN THIS THREAD sad SORRY UR ASS!
How could you advise ur fellow man this way, wishing him untimely death? Read his story line, he has concience thats why he seeks NL help. I know people like you do not have a bite concience and can kill and still.
You are the type that the Bible said that '' are born to be destroyed'' I have no doubt.

Mr B, Please be a Man and tell yor wife all she knows and do not know so that you sought things together and live a happy home. Again a womans mind whebn purged and hidden is worst than an Acid, better allow her to open it up so that things will be settled on time.

Stop trasmitting STD to your wife just because you had little misunderstanding with her.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BBAnne(f): 10:11am On May 04, 2009
@ sheyee, come to think of, i think i will, grin
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by mayrho(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2009
you have got issues men I guess you need to get your head checked You have 2 kids wtf you are/have ruining/ruined  your family pity the kids and the woman married to a sorry arse loser like you
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by retouch: 11:06am On May 04, 2009
, but i love my family. this are your words

If you love your kids and want a  great future for them
PLEASE DROP THAT RELATIOSHIP or whatever you call it.
YOUR FAMILY FIRST

MAKE WE FEAR GOD OOO. He is looking.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by benheart(f): 11:15am On May 04, 2009
heeeeeeeeeee oga bob james abi bob jonas, na wa for you oh,u don eat her national cake finish you wan run,she don hook u for throat you de find rescue, de time wen u wan do am,u tell us for nairaland so that we go advise you, no!!! after u don eat kitten finish u now love ur wife who know if u neva carry disease,u go give am to the innocent woman wen de house de wait for you. why!!!!!!

anyway, my advise for you, hope u use condom sha if not go for test first, then call ur wife sit her down tell her everything  and ask for her forgiveness then call the lady tell her that u never expected it to be serious that u are hapily married with kids that u cant continue, that she should wait on God she will get her husband instead of sharing her kitten anyhow.

But Bob James you no do well atall ask God for  forgiveness abeg.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Oxone(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2009
ok, you love your wife & kids yet ur f**king around?  angry angry angry

be careful ending it cos she just might make life miserable for you

she's got nothing to loose but u could loose evrything
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by benheart(f): 11:27am On May 04, 2009
heeeeeeeeeee oga bob james abi bob jonas, na why for you oh,u don eat ha national cake finish you wan run,she don hook u for throat you de find rescue, de time wen u wan do am,u tell us for nairaland so that u go advise you, no!!! after u don eat kitten finish u now love ur wife who know if u neva carru disease,u go give am to the innocent woman wen de house de wait for you. why!!!!!!

anyway, my advise for you, hope u use condom sha if not go for test first, then call ur wife sit her down tell her everything  and ask for her forgiveness then call the lady tell her that u never expected it to be serious that u are hapily married with kids that u cant continue, that she should wait on God she will get her husband instead of sharing her kitten anyhow.

But Bob James you no do well atall ask God for  forgiveness abeg.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by tudor(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2009
@forme22, whats dis bullshit abt untimely death?is it not d same bible dat says solomon had 300 concubines and he didn't evn get a rash,he lived 4 70yrs.so my guy with just one mistress will die,for what! As long as he practices safe sex,he's good.
Mind u i'm not condoning infidelity,i believe evryman has a right to choose how he wants to live his life,within d laws of society,no god or religion has that right!
Bob,i knw u want to end the relationship,and personally i think you should, but i repeat dnt tell your WIFE,what she dozn't knw wont hurt her,it's better to deny and save your marriage and future of your kids,than telling the truth to appease some god cuz he said the ''truth will set you free'', d only freedom u'll get is d freedom of bachelorhood! And the god won't evn marry you!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sley4life(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2009
@poster, u are a con man. u have more than 2 id here. ive read ur other post and i know u will create another similar post soon. Stop fooling urself here asking for help. Creating threads for fun. Im suprised ur post is put on the main page, pls moderator u guys shuld avoid puting post from bob james or Goergey as a header or in the main page
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by olanie(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2009
okay! okay!! d guy did a wrong, a big wrong, abi? well, if roofs can b takn off buildings hs wld b a child's play. if there's a act to b e committd, there wld be a willing cohort. dnt crucify hm, most of u v done worst, and u knw it, hs even beta cos he came out wt it, but most are coward. @ ben, get ur family 2geda, u wl alwyz b beta 4 it.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 1:09pm On May 04, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Tebson(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2009
Really sad.Reaping what you sowed.Just have to walk up to her and tell her whats going on.
SHIT HAPPENS.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Akabiboy(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2009
Hey Mr Jones

You dont need to strees urself over something that is not a big deal, just tell the babe its over or have you promise are marriage?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by IyaKadijat(f): 2:57pm On May 04, 2009
A mistake? Did you by any chance trip, slip and fall into the p_ssy? Mistake my behind. Before you go and make a "mistake" like this again, you should remember what you have at home and whether it's worth losing everything you have at home over a piece of a$$. Thank God you didn't let this drag on for years as what happened in my situation-that could have been worse!

Mistake sha! That's always the 1st thing they say-my baby's father same thing-saying he made a "mistake" while crying like a baby telling me about his wife. Gbele o.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by ToToChoper: 4:08pm On May 04, 2009
@Poster.

Two can play the game and as a naija man, I'll tell you most of us don't like this game at all (as some women---especially stay-at-home wives can be really really scandalous!!!!)

Funny enough while you're seekin braggin rights on NL by postin publicly you shagged a chic other than your wife, imagine what your wife was doin when Oga wasn't around. grin grin grin
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 04, 2009
Bob James:

Ok Ok, this guy made it up for fun.
It could really have happened.
But the way pple cursed was unbelievable
Hey guys, NL is about fun.
I have enjoyed myself.
IT IS NEITHER GUD TO FORNICATE
OR CHEAT ON UR WIFEY/HUSBAND

This is a product of a creative mind.
Am writing scripts for nollywood.
I may invite a few for audition.
Enjoy ur day folks.
Am good. smiley

*tschewwww* tongue
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sley4life(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2009
Bob James:

Ok Ok, this guy made it up for fun.
It could really have happened.
But the way pple cursed was unbelievable
Hey guys, NL is about fun.
I have enjoyed myself.
IT IS NEITHER GUD TO FORNICATE
OR CHEAT ON UR WIFEY/HUSBAND

This is a product of a creative mind.
Am writing scripts for nollywood.
I may invite a few for audition.
Enjoy ur day folks.
Am good. smiley

U guys should read the poster. Nothing happened. He is jst using us to write a script. He is a slowpoke & i guess we shuld further ignore any post bearing his id. He thinks we are retards here, Go to H*ll,
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by cantab(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2009
@ Poster;

You ought 2 hv shown some diginity as a married man, now u hv fetched an insect infested firewood, i think u r in deep shit right now
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by jorem(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2009
You seem to be an Actor.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 5:31pm On May 04, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by boliatiepa: 6:41pm On May 04, 2009
I don't know who is more stupid, the poster for posting a fib, or the voluntary therapists who have consistently reared their ugly head on this thread
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by IbrahimB: 6:51pm On May 04, 2009
Just play-acting?

Maybe he did it. When he realised the response the post is generating, he decided to turn it into a Super Story to cover up his tracks.

If you have nothing doing, don't post at all! angry
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 04, 2009
Bob James:

@still waters

I have a role 4 u though will largely depend on ur
performance. send ur email address pls

Is this the new tactic? Shio.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by boliatiepa: 6:58pm On May 04, 2009
IbrahimB:

So what are you doing about it at the moment? Hope you're still not seeing each other,

If you are, I advise you take a big Axe and sever the Relationship immediately, and never DO it again

I hope it all ends well , but if doesn't, just know that you're only paying for that mad moment of indiscretion

u must be an almajiri therapist. Did you not notice where the poster was revealed as a fraud
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by IbrahimB: 7:03pm On May 04, 2009
@boliatepa,

And why that name-calling? The ethnic-venom you often get in this site is unbelievable.

Obviously, the post generated so much interested a new twist occurs while you're typing?

When will we ever grow up sad
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by numen(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2009
@poster
The deed has been done. If you are really sorry about what you did, tell your mistress it is over. You can start by dropping drastically your level of care towards to say 11%.

Sustain it there without any further coitus. And gradually phase the whole r/ship into oblivion.

Then go back to your faithful wife and love her like she is the only surviving cure to HIV/AIDS.

Trust me on this man, If you continue, you will most likely be caught.

Cheers

@all the haters, posers and fakes
if you cant profer an advice, BREAK YOUR KEYBOARD so you cant type curses,

One love, there's always a first time to everything. No man/woman is perfect. If you havent been there you will never understand the temptation and how beautifully packaged it can be.

Peace!!!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by oceanx(f): 8:29pm On May 04, 2009
shameless man, you assumed she knew you were married, shame on you
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by xavier3(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2009
oceanx:

y d xcessiv hate, wer u eva cheated on b4
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by xavier3(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2009
quote from sistawoman
"Tell your wife all you did and she will help you make up your mind."

@ sistawoman
u wan make d guy wife break bottle on his head
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by oceanx(f): 10:10pm On May 04, 2009
@xavier3

Quote from: oceanx on Today at 08:29:33 PM

y d xcessiv hate, wer u eva cheated on b4

it's just so ridiculus for a guy to assume a lady should know he is married becos he is a certain age and should be,
i've almost fallen into this trap 2ce, and i think it's only cheats / dishonest people that act that way.
is that your way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

According To You What Makes A Lady Happy ? / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) / FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.