Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (80523 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Beauty comes in categorieS, which one are you referring tO,is it facial beauty that is going to fade away .or the ones thaT can not always do without make-up.or the tempting body beauty.remeber all that glitters is not Gold.yoruba will say iwalewa in english charaCter is beauTy which is what you will live with.the time you think those youcall ugly use to add value to their lives the beautiful one are using to jump from one man to another I did not say all
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by FruityLass: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2015
pansophist:

Fruitylass

Opposite doesnt attracts, it seems like it attract because it tend to stand out and becomes more visible.

If opposite attracts, then ''Birds of the same feather flocks together'' should be wrong then undecided
Birds of the same feather means people tends to associate with those who share similar character, interests or values not physical attributes like being ugly, handsome or beautiful even short or tall.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by agborodun: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Chei!

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Misogynist2014(m): 5:28am On Oct 22, 2015
Fallacy- baseless assertion.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by bashydemy(m): 5:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
I can't date talk less about marrying a ugly dude!
God wan come punish you he come make you ugly with all the fake layers and mascara... hahhaa
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by baruzeez(m): 5:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
even ya grammar shows why dem no fit date you
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by 2ts: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:

O ma se o. I pity u.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:

It's still the same thing we re taking about. You will want to marry someone to help ur ministry. That's why ugly girls get married to cute guys!
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by summerflame(m): 5:35am On Oct 22, 2015
are u beautiful? .. Are you not another man's side chick?... Cast the first stone if u are clean
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by summerflame(m): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2015
The beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by olayh10: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Well! Most urgly looking lady u see, may not really urgly, if u take time to be with her and study her critically, you might see many hidden beauty which the beautiful one don't have. The beauty of a women may not necessiry seen by mere looking but by every other things every eyes can't see.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by babafirst(m): 5:43am On Oct 22, 2015
pinceprinz:
Ugly gals always be more than ready to do anythang to buy U over. Sacrificing a whole lot to be exact.

The pretty ones won't ! Be like I'm good looking and have men with the doe running wild like polio horses to get me. So why starve or stress on this guy just cos he has the cute face?

They end up messed up marrying 'whatever' in the end tho smiley
GBAM!!!!!
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by skyfullofstars(f): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Love is not about the looks.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by summerflame(m): 5:54am On Oct 22, 2015
the gods will bless your fingers u used in replying that f00l
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by ogawisdom(m): 5:54am On Oct 22, 2015
luchy34:
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley
BC they r mostly broke men n very pretty girls want extremely rich men even if they r monkey looking
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by summerflame(m): 5:55am On Oct 22, 2015
God will bless your fingers u used in replying that f00l
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by kweenshome(f): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2015
braine:

...until you are about 35. lipsrsealed
SHILOH 2020

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by princemikky001: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
i pray o pretty gals(datz if at all u fine oo) of dis dayz no get any option as far d dude has moni n plenty of it even if na cripple una go dey flock am like bee. lolz
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by kolas88(m): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2015
may be to balance the equation so that it won't be one-sided
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by papauju(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Becouse beautiful girls are not meant for one man,
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by namcyll(m): 6:00am On Oct 22, 2015
some guys do not really have the confidence to go for pretty bars
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by princemikky001: 6:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
They marry ugly wives and keep beautiful concubines.......fools!!!!!!!
Yap cos they av wat d pretty loose gals dat flaunt their beautiful as their only assets wnt(money and plenty of it) and d so call pretty gals even like d married men lolz
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by namcyll(m): 6:01am On Oct 22, 2015
namcyll:
some guys do not really have the confidence to go for pretty bars
sorry, baes
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by thony53820(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

The nose is big angry angry
ure right, it is indeed grin
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Vaxt(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2015
braine:

...until you are about 35. lipsrsealed
no mind am guy, she worwor

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by senny4ril2424(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Simply answer, because of the belief that men will be chasing her even after marrying to an ugly rich guy
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by bamiwuye: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Childish talk. My dear you have to be very careful in selecting so that you don't run to your mid/late thirty looking for handsome guy.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Atlantian: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Who wants to marry a woman that he will not have rest of mind once she steps out of the house ? Men these days are so daring to even pursue a woman they know is married as far as she is beautiful. And married women these days of 'whatsapp' are crossing the lines, doing quickies to buy 'Michael Kors' handbag to 'feel among'.

Moderate Wife, Angelic Girlfriends. This is the new cool.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by StarboyMichael(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2015
The same reason beautiful women marry ugly men
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by princemikky001: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

E be like say the thing pain this one wella grin
i tell u bro he pain am wella blik ahe dey d shoe lolz
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by ledaman: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2015
Nobody is ugly in the sight of the creator.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.