Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (80535 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dacovajnr: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Shebi? cheesy

Na that one look possible pass grin
But she fine ooo!
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Fireson: 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

E be like say the thing pain this one wella grin
And she self wor wor die oooo angry
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
wetin concern team buiding my woman to[email]wetin concern team buiding my woman to[/email]wetin concern team buiding my woman to
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
atoleybaba:
I think it is true...we see it every day....I mean no offence ooo take a good example of that oou best graduating student. She is not as fine as sugarhug....even when u watch DX American movies dy normally try to portray brilliant girls as "not too fine"
Doesn't mean that in actuality,most intelligent girls are the ugly ones. I'm speaking based on facts.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
atoleybaba:
I think it is true...we see it every day....I mean no offence ooo take a good example of that oou best graduating student. She is not as fine as sugarhug....even when u watch DX American movies dy normally try to portray brilliant girls as "not too fine"
Doesn't mean that in actuality,most intelligent girls are the ugly ones.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
luchy34:
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley

To balance d equation. Ssilly o.p
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Fireson: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
atoleybaba:
opposite side attract....u are kuku ugly before with ur fake make up face cool
That girl wor wor with her fat face grin
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Fine gehs wahala too much
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by cupidhero(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na bad thing if my daughter fine pass meagan good? Odikwa risky o. No ugly girl for me,make other guys wife them.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by delors(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
I can't date talk less about marrying a ugly dude!
Uglee girl. Boobs like agbalumo seeds.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by ideykwum: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
But you arw average looking...Ugliness is relative! Some may consider you ugly...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!! Never call anyone ugly!

Harbosede02:
They marry ugly wives and keep beautiful concubines.......fools!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by chamboy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
assuming you are fine I for dn blast u

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

SHEPOPOTAMUS SPOTTED!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Most beautiful girls are promiscuous.They are mainly runsgirl.They put money first before anything.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Fireson: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
With this face and round shape of yours? lipsrsealed
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by donem: 12:01am On Oct 22, 2015
maryhaam:
Ugly gurl like moi are brainy.
Who lied to you that you are ugly? besides nice hair style it rocks.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
You look like an olosho?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Crocz(m): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2015
And the debate rages on....
Handsome bobo vs Ugly baby
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Moz22: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Doesn't mean that in actuality,most intelligent girls are the ugly ones.
U seem very powerful on Nairaland..
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
grin lwkmd chai you need to chill. It's not that serious na
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by chigoizie7(m): 12:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Theyveedo:
Well, it happens
Maybe its something about them ( the ugly ladies ) that got the man hooked, stuffs like inner beauty n poo

Let's face it; Pretty girls r only pretty physically. Most of em r bad mannered, lazy or have poor hygiene. So who's gonno keep that as a house wife? So the men usually flirt with the pretty ones n end up marrying the real house wives who might not be too attractive physically.

You are correct, just that most of them are well mannered and cultured girls while in their papa houses, just that,the society,dominated by men spoiled them. I will give u a little insight from when I was In skul.(Though,pikin wey go spoil,go still spoil, kpatakpata,na time ee go chop).

I came to realize that the society changed and spoiled many beautiful girls(gullible brains).

*fine girl wey sabi cook from house oh, now, she is in skul,living off camp. Many guys(wey get small change + hit and run guys) don dey book her like flight ticket, make dem take her out, u go see one girl, 5 dff guys go take her out in just one day, by doing so, she no go de cook again, as guys carter for her belly, morning,afternoon and night, so,what's the need of cooking? With time,she will start enjoying t and then,becoming lazy to cook(depending on guys wey go take her out).

*She will now realize that she is getting such attention from guys because of her looks, she will start visiting salon every now and then so as to maintain the status quo.(Not getting enuff time to clean her house as most free time from skul is spent n d salon.

*She will realize that maintaining herself needs a lot of money as she go don graduate from free foods to clubbing and sleep over(flexing), na so the fine babe go take enter "RUNS", after all, she gats maintain her beauty and where money wan come from? "RUNS" of course.

*now,our once humble,homely,chef and home keeper don turn akwuna kwuna be that ooh, with time,she go loose all those values taught to her by her parents.

Na empty brains and chaff brain girls go de reason like ^^^^^. But if u still check am, u go know say 90% of runs girls wey start from skul, na so ee take start.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by croSStodds(m): 12:15am On Oct 22, 2015
[imp]
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by izora: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2015
the answer is pretty simple.. ugly women always target handsome guys... they keep forcing themselves on the handsome guys cos they believe they can salvage the situation of their unborn children.. they believe if they marry fine guys they stand a chance of producing better looking children so the ugly chain wont continue.. lol.. that is why ugly guys too go after pretty women

5 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by ghostwritter(m): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2015
If u gave her lollipop to lick and she broke and chewed it instantly,my brother,don't ever,I repeat EVER,ask her for a Mouth Action....pretty ladies can't be trusted.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Jarizod:
so na ugly boi u go marry

am fvcking available

It doesn't apply to me tongue
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:35am On Oct 22, 2015
londongal03:
you hv got a pointed Nooooose
The nose is big angry angry
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:37am On Oct 22, 2015
HARRYzbrown:
ok!!!get ready 4 OBJ
Okay! I will smiley
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by shamecurls(m): 12:44am On Oct 22, 2015
luchy34:
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley

You already answered your question.....No reason for y! "Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder"
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by pbs4real(m): 12:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
dnt worry I wld remind u wen u get to 40.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by mcyemite(m): 1:04am On Oct 22, 2015
There's an Indian proverb that says an ugly wife is a beautiful fortress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.