Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (80531 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by actoor(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
I can't date talk less about marrying a ugly dude!

Bleaching your Skin does not Make you Establish. You think you are Pretty? undecided

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Tamakay(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Wrong premises!...wrong conclusion! Ugly girls are more intelligent,seriously? That's just not true.

Opinion differs. So let me read ur opinion abt d subject matter. Or is it because u are beautiful?

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dacovajnr: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Wrong premises!...wrong conclusion! Ugly girls are more intelligent,seriously? That's just not true. Yep that's the truth..for example Oby Ezikwesili,Iyabo Obasanjo grin

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Theophinio(m): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Theyveedo:
Well, it happens
Maybe its something about them ( the ugly ladies ) that got the man hooked, stuffs like inner beauty n poo

Let's face it; Pretty girls r only pretty physically. Most of em r bad mannered, lazy or have poor hygiene. So who's gonno keep that as a house wife? So the men usually flirt with the pretty ones n end up marrying the real house wives who might not be too attractive physically.

THUMB UP
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by msbbash(m): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
guyz , if u marry beautiful lady no b only u Ho marry her., is better to go for the ugly ones.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
[size=15pt]Any man would marry a woman who treats hum like a King......[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by PunterTim(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Eyah. Too bad, I'm very sure you are wishing your girlfriend was hot like me, don't be too hard on your self, you don't have your picture on your dp, cus you scared of people hitting on your ass looking face.
Playing Don't Cha By Pussycat Dolls
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
eni4real:
Olivia queen, can you marry an ugly guy?
If I can love him nd we're compatible..then,sure I would.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by macaranta(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Please, park well.

That's gutter language...just a lil tip for your handsome dude quest.

@topic pretty girls believe they are doing you a favor dating/marrying you ...the ugly guys operates on the principle of who is down fears no fall" they have this careless confidence and sometimes hook the pretty girls with it.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by 14teenK: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
CETRIS PATIBUS
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Fulaboy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
I can't date talk less about marrying a ugly dude!
Look who's talking undecided

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by jornie(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
youmour:
I will speak on this from personal experience,the ugly girls never in their wildest dreams imagine being with someone like you,so when it happens they do anything to please you,hence they respect you and treat you well,plus such girls aint really corrupt,while the fine girls are potential hos,ever since they were little they have been attracting all sort of men who entice them with money for sex,they get use to this pattern and believe they dont have to struggle with any guy when they could just snap their fingers and get any man,the irony is that most handsome men too have problems too atttacting the girl of their dreams cos the girl sees them as potential players,which is not always the case,being single sucks so he tones down his taste and looks out more for a girl with intellect and who have a nice character which ironically like i said are the ugly girls,men are not dumb like women tend to think,the ugly guys aint necessarily wealthy per say,but due to the fact that pretty hos are money conscious he spends on her lavishly and stupidly just to win her affection.when you sit down and think about it the pretty girl only manages the ugly guy because of hes money,while the handsome guy decides to date an ugly girl because he needs love and need someone to reciprocate,which often at times is the true love
i think every guy gets that feelings...
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by actoor(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
msbbash:
guyz , if u marry beautiful lady no b only u Ho marry her., is better to go for the ugly ones.

Your Opinion? undecided

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by nani212(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
They marry ugly wives and keep beautiful concubines.......fools!!!!!!!
At least they have happy homes
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Mekky05(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
They marry ugly wives and keep beautiful concubines.......fools!!!!!!!
So which are you? Ugly wife? Or Beautiful concubine?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by jornie(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
J

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Acidosis:
These days it's hard to define beautiful as more girls now spend more time in the saloon and on make-up. An average Nigeria girl spends an average of 7 hours at the saloon on hair only.

C'mon...that's not true.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by RexTramadol1: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Please, park well.

Ti e lo n ba e so
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by czarr(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
JimiCoker:
Lol! All the worwor girls in the house be rubbing their hands gleefully like "kin hardly wait for ma prince Romeo." cheesy
Hehehehe. On a serious note though, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My guys gushed over one raving beauty that moved into our neighborhood some weeks back and when I saw her I was like blood of God! Point is, people have different turn ons. E.g someone may be into sexy/smokey eyes, long legs, curves e.t.c and care little about facial beauty. So you see, there's always something that registers consciously or subconsciously that makes us fall in love/marry
why then did you describe her as a raving beauty.
And after you say blood of God. undecided
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by msbbash(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
actoor:

Your Opinion? undecided
guy na fact I yan u so.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by famotechs(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
I only pity those girls who spend there entire life doing Make-up cos they are looking for MR RIGHT.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:

If I can love him nd we're compatible..then,sure I would.
Practical answer, me likey.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by pantless(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
See quesion, op ah don know oo...just to help dos concern, 1. Easy maintenance 2. Ability to give birth at impulse 3. Low or No bride Price...they will give further reasons

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Faraidi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
luchy34:
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley
Mind ur business
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Theophinio(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Shebol01:
The ugly ones be getting married. The beautiful ones be buying asoebi and waiting for Dangote and Otedola's sons
LMAO
EXACTLY
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by chigoizie7(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
misspicy:

True talk...that is why when i catch one fine bobo one.time all my friends dey pity me....
if i date again,d bobo must ugly o cheesy

which is gonna be "ugly raised to power 2"

Ee get one pics I for just attach, but, I no know who come delete am for ma phone.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by harsysky(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
When you go round the world and take the number of hansome dudes marrying ugly wives, I might answer ur question. Dnt jst assume that becos u've seen 30 men in ur area who have done so. I'm not saying it's not happening, but I dnt beliv U.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by PunterTim(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nairaland Dudes Stop Attacking Females Because They Air Their Views.
Always Reacting Emotionally/Predictably...(The Girl Who Broke Your Heart And Scammed You Is Not On Here.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by bummyla(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Law of Compliment! and to avoid Competition! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by dopedealer(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sugarhugs:
tosyne2much, yes I can't.

whitestar01 why you hurting? You know you damn igky and can never ever date me? Eyah too bad.

dopedealer eyah, too bad you're ugly, you know everybody has freedom of opinion, you don't have to kill yourself over it y'all, what? 90% of guys like beautiful ladies, so what's wrong if I choose a beautiful partner? Nigerians minding their own biz been a big deal since 1960.
^you can say whatever that makes you happy.
Knowing fuly well that im not ugly, I dont have to prove any point to you. # still expecting you @ the church though cheesy
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by chigoizie7(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahaha cheesy

Egbon I gbadun dis ur research oooo cheesy

U ma know say na the koko I yarn. Those days for skul,dem go de run from u. "Why"? Them go talk say, "fine boi,plenty wahala. Well, we(ugly guys) became lucky.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by naijaboiy: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
dacovajnr:
na as Wife..concubine no fit dey vex
Shebi? cheesy

Na that one look possible pass grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.